Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melina's Latest Title Reign

Go down 
+4
janine
Mickie's Lover
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Melina's Latest Title Reign Empty
PostSubject: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 7:05 am

Thoughts?

I'm not a fan of Melina...I truly wish WWE would just fire her, but I think she was booked crappy considering she is the champion and all. She took loss after loss before dropping her title in a lackluster match with Michelle.

Anyway, all you melina marks who are pissed...feel free to vent

as always, guys, if a debate should arise, please be civil. No need to get personal.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 8:31 am

both melina and maryse have had lack luster reigns and both well in this case now only maryse needs to lose her belt to mickie. i was expected michelle to win,just not yet
they have made melina look so weak to miss no sell....i mean has melina even pinned michelle in this pastn feud.....shes pinned alicia twice, yet melina has lost to everyone else. she was pinned by layla *something which coulda beecome a singles match, instead they chose to turn her face STUPID* and michelle like twice....melina looks weak to her

but hey im not complaining, now that michelle is champ and layla is a face.....she should get a shot....well after melina and gail
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Number of posts : 293
Location : Mickie James' Bed with Mickie James and Trish Stratus
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 10:33 am

Layla wont get a title shot
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 10:50 am

hmmm.....you got a source for that fact?
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 2:27 pm

yeah fact she didnt get one against Melina when she pinned her so i dont see one against Mccool
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 3:14 pm

Yep Im mad, Im mad Melina was made to look like a fool. If they wanted Michelle to win so bad why couldnt Melina get the upperhand? At least once or twice. Im hoping Gail gets it next, NOT MARIA. I do not want Maria as champ, shes worse then Michelle and Maryse and even Kelly but I think shes getting it next. Argh

I do hope Melina gets it back down the line. I like to see Gail get a good push after Melina v Michelle ends and Gail can get it and Melina turn heel on Gail and feud with her.

I will say Push Eve but I dont think shes ready let same with Layla. Maria is beyond not ready. lol

Way to treat someone who worked so hard to get there and one of the most talented divas WWE. <_<
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 3:16 pm

The whole title reign was super forgettable. Melina is decent in the ring, but she really needs to go heel, or get more of a personality as a face, because If you missed Smackdown for just a few weeks, you would forget that she and that title exist.

The same exact thing can be said about McCool, so it was really not a good decision to put it on her either. Her crowd reaction after winning was completely silent and dead. She is the prime example of no charisma if there ever is one, mainly because time and time again she gets pushed regardless.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 3:48 pm

Mickie's Lover wrote:
Layla wont get a title shot

you dont know that. Many people thought Melina was getting the big blowout win last night and look how that turned out?

Layla could always get a shot...she'd probably job since SD is centered around Michelle, but hey, atleast she got a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 4:44 pm

Melina's title reign was complete bull. She was made to look weak as hell against McNoSell, and that's pretty lame. She only defended it once, and she lost on her first defense.. how lame.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 7:09 pm

^I think Melina defended it 2 other times, Both on Raw against Beth.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 7:21 pm

I think her reign completely sucked, she had the title since January and she lost almost every match she was in after winning it, and not only that but she constantly got the hell beat out of her match after match, and when she did win a match it was usually because Rosa was being a dumbass and tripped Beth up somehow or the match was a tag match, and then they drafted her and she became even more of a joke, it was just pathetic seeing her constantly get beat down by Olive Oil, I honestly think she's next in line to be released, or maybe this was just Vince's way of punishing her from her backstage antics.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 7:59 pm

Melina actually didnt start losing till she moved to SD
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 9:21 pm

She best not get released. But she dont deserve this kind of treatment. Shes worked way to hard to make it in in the first place. I wish WWE had more respect for the wrestlers but its all about the models, its all they care about which is a shame.

As far as Melina's "attitude" I dont know if there is any truth to the rumors, but If she does have one sometimes I cant blame her. Having to put over models especally when she worked so hard to get there and these models get signed based off their looks and got things handed to them. No offense to any of them but thats how I see it and Im sure others see it the same way.

Michelle isnt excatly the most behaved backstage either. Wait wasnt she the one who kept telling Nattie how to Wrestle??
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 10:11 pm

Melina looks to me like someone who has a major attitude backstage. According to Sharmell, she does. Melina and Sharmell got into it backstage at a Summerslamm PPV a few years back...back when Melina and 'Tista were messing around.

but anyway, her title reign became trash when she got to SD...lame but oh well.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 11:49 pm

^Yeah but sometimes I do see why. lol Im not saying that becasue I love Melina.

Like I said Im sure Michelle has backstage problems too, like Telling Nattie how to wrestle, I heard that one...I like to see Michelle spend a day at the Hart Dungeon, bet she wont survive. No offense.

I dont want to start anything, but im saying no one is perfect. I dont think Melina is perfect, yes if she has an attitude problem she should work on that. I think shes calmed down the last few years.

When she wasnt on for 2 weeks she had strept throat.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 11:54 pm

yea it want down hill when she when to SD
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 12:29 am

I totally do think Michelle has a chip on her shoulder now that she has Taker in her corner...and in her bed shifty
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 12:51 am

I think Michelle's chip is that double edged sword.. If she wasn't with Taker, she wouldn't be in her spot and she would prolly get more "respect". But whatever. There's no excuse if you personality is non-existent and you think you are above putting other people over because you feel you should come first.

Well, that and her wrestling sucks to me. There's more to putting on a good match besides trying to do a bunch of moves to "prove" you can wrestle.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 2:18 am

i no she thinks she knows more because taker teachs her come on you can help and put on a great show not just try to one up the person ur working with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melina's Latest Title Reign   Melina's Latest Title Reign Empty

Back to top Go down

Melina's Latest Title Reign
Page 1 of 1