Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Diva's Discussion

Go down 
+7
Angelwilliamsfan
The LL Father
CWL91
Mickie's Lover
Eric
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Raw Diva's Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:32 am

So tonight we had a fatal fourway match. Winner to face Maryse @ NOC

Micke v Kelly v Rosa v Beth
Mickie wins

I didnt like the match much. Rosa still looked bad in ring although Mickie botched her DDT. But meh. I enjoyed Maryse's cocky commentary. it kept me laughing.

Anyway, we saw alot of inter-team turmoil with Beth and Rosa. and With the recent trades of Alicia and Gail to Raw, I see Rosa going face once Beth drops her.

Thoughts? and did you guys like the match?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:50 am

i saw the botched DDT...i loled
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:54 am

Personally, I enjoyed the match.

lots of botches, the hair toss by Mickie was a fail by Rosa.

But I sort of enjoyed it. I didn't like the fact faces were practically working together more than half the match and the heels worked together like... 2 seconds.

It wasn't that bad... I expected worst. Maybe if Jillian were in there, the match wouldn't have been half as bad.

And for the switches... I am disappointed.

1) They are removing Michelle McCool's bitch when she just won the title...
2) They are moving Gail Kim, which isn't THAT bad.
3) Removing the Bella Twins won't affect anything. BUT WHAT WILL THEY DO ON ECW?????????

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:58 am

Hailey wrote:
Personally, I enjoyed the match.

you enjoy EVERY divas match
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 4:00 am

LOL true.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 4:14 am

I liked the idea of the match...fatal fourway a nice surprise from the usual one on one and tag matches we get.

But i think Jillian should've been in, not Rosa.

The match wasnt horrid but it coulda been alot better. the 3 submissions on all the divas was interesting...all of them trying to make each other tap.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Number of posts : 293
Location : Mickie James' Bed with Mickie James and Trish Stratus
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 4:15 am

was given time which i was surprised at

yes mickie botched but i do think the DDT was more so Rosa fault for not lifting mickie. but the botch where Mickie was trying to get Beth in the submission. The hair toss can go both ways and it did. I wish Rosa stay out the ring. Everything else was fine and clicked well.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 4:17 am

I think Rosa will be going face soon. which sucks cause her botchley ass should be feuding with Kelly.
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 4:18 am

The match was given a lot of time compared to what Divas matches usually get, but the fact that the match was complete and utter garbage, they will not get that amount of time again. There were so many blown spots and botches, that I couldn't count with two hands. Even the ending was botched.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:27 am

FINALLY
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 12:35 pm

Mickie's Lover wrote:
was given time which i was surprised at

yes mickie botched but i do think the DDT was more so Rosa fault for not lifting mickie. but the botch where Mickie was trying to get Beth in the submission. The hair toss can go both ways and it did. I wish Rosa stay out the ring. Everything else was fine and clicked well.

watch the match again, Rosa lifted Mickie but they landed wrong....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 1:27 pm

Damn, Billy, nothing about that match clicked well. They shouldn't have given the divas this amount of time they got. This match just fucking blew. Nothing about it was enjoyable, and I wasted my time even watching it.. I don't even know how any of you enjoyed it.. it was like watching Botchamania.

It just sucked.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:39 pm

here we go cant just let me think what i want to think about the match yes there was botches but in some areas of the match it clicked well and no rosa didnt lift mickie up like she should hint why the landing was wrong. And yes they should of given them time they got but haters of women wrestling wont think that.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:21 pm

lmao, how high do you want Mickie to be lifted?
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:22 pm

Maryse when she speaks in french she sounds awesome but when she speak in horrible English not so good. Her accent kinda bothered me last night.

I felt bad for Beth, it looked like she was the only one who knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:15 pm

Well it was sloppy but in a way I liked it. First off, finally a 4 way match, haven't seen one in ages. Rosa being in there before Jillian left me with a headache. Beth was pretty dominant and I loved the tension between Rosa/Beth. Kelly was alright, keep her limited and she shines! Mickie was all over the place, I think she was the weak-link in this match. The DDT was terrible and its not Rosa's fault. I'm thinking Mickie should drop that move, she can't do it right. Maryse on commentary was hilarious LOL! Loved her laughing when Beth got knocked the fuck out.

Pretty cool match.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:27 pm

"Beth is good...but not as good as me since I'm champion."

"Kelly is pretty but not as pretty as me."

I was loling at Maryse's stuck up comments. I know she isnt the best performer but I adore her. She is such a snob and it comes so easily.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:29 pm

yes i will disagree with that Blue Mickie was not the weak link and she was most over as for DDT i think it was rosa fault but after watching agin Mickie and Rosa can be to blame. Mickie cant do the move she been doing for years right that is funny
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:33 pm

Mickie was a bit all over the place. At one point there was a cover made right in front of her and she just stood there like she didnt know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:37 pm

can we start a Mickie hate thread or better yet why mickie should be released
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:40 pm

yeah, if you want. or we could start a thread on how you blame other divas for Mickies mistakes. lmao
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:48 pm

one damn botch move and it her faul she was weak link please
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:50 pm

you're acting like she doesnt botch...and when a botch does happen its the other persons fault lol. what i saw last night was NOT Rosas fault
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:50 pm

Mickie's Lover wrote:

Chill, please

this isnt about hating Mickie. This is about the fact that she is to blame for that botch and you dont agree. Ok, you dont agree, so what. Dont come in here continuing to argue it. If you dont like what is being said, then ignore it.

Honestly, I'm sure there's a good bit of people here who like mickie and thinks she is one of the few good workers in WWE. She just botched...no biggie...all divas botched. maryse botches but it's nothing for me to get worked up over.

Mickie botched, no big deal...move on.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:52 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Mickie's Lover wrote:

Chill, please

this isnt about hating Mickie. This is about the fact that she is to blame for that botch and you dont agree. Ok, you dont agree, so what. Dont come in here continuing to argue it. If you dont like what is being said, then ignore it.

Honestly, I'm sure there's a good bit of people here who like mickie and thinks she is one of the few good workers in WWE. She just botched...no biggie...all divas botched. maryse botches but it's nothing for me to get worked up over.

Mickie botched, no big deal...move on.

your right my fault sorry no one perfect including Mickie (although ...) but i see your point she is one of the best on the roster and is allow to make mistakes that dont mean she not good
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:53 pm

The Deadman wrote:
you're acting like she doesnt botch...and when a botch does happen its the other persons fault lol. what i saw last night was NOT Rosas fault

again my fault i do that to much but the hair toss was rosa fault but i see your point
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:50 pm

im glad mickie is getting her chance again at a title
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:15 pm

The match was pretty good. But Maryse was getting on my last nerve, I know its her gimmick but the act is getting old.

Im glad Mickie won. I hope she gets that title from Maryse, Maryse has had it WAY WAY too long, its time for someone else to have the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:31 pm

yes i hope she gets it to because if someone breaks trish's record i hope its her and not McTaker
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:44 pm

also someone Like Mickie and even gail would make the title mean more then what it does
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:46 pm

of course Mickie is going to win. WWE cant screw her over for McTwigglet shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 12:39 am

With Gail now on Raw, I would not be opposed to seeing her beat Maryse before Mickie
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 12:42 am

really go figure
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 12:45 am

yea i hope Mickie gets the win Maryse needs to drop the belt and try to buikd her self up to be better in the ring
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 12:45 am

have Mickie win th etitle then Gail turns on Mickie and they can feud for the title
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 1:54 am

Mickie's Lover wrote:
really go figure

again...its his opinion and you obviously didnt like it....see now why i called you a mark?
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 1:56 am

and Blue knows im kidding with him and just because i dont agree with his opinion dont make me a mark
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 1:58 am

lol, sure about that one?
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 1:59 am

yup as far as i know i am
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:00 am

so you are a mark?
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:02 am

good one to trick me fine call me a mark ill be a proud one (even though im not)
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:03 am

you just admitted to being one, lmao
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:09 am

huh no but im going to be called one by you so why not give in tired of the shit
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:27 am

again with the petty arguing. this is getting annoying shifty

I think if Gail goes heel, Blue then we'd need a heel to go face....Rosa maybe?
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:29 am

i think beth go face she got a pop punching rosa in the four way
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:32 am

that was fucked up. Rosa didnt need to be hit like that. She's a tiny girl lol
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:33 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
that was fucked up. Rosa didnt need to be hit like that. She's a tiny girl lol

LOL
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:41 am

if Rosa goes solo, I want her music changed. That mariachi music just wont cut it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 3:33 am

Look I like Mickie but she has been slacking lately and I think Gail/Maryse put on better matches than Mickie.Maryse in MY opinion. That's why Gail beating Maryse would be better in the long run.

Rosa as face Vixen? Nah, I prefer Jillian whenever she returns lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 4:01 am

Jillian will never be a face. She isnt even being treated as a serious heel because WWE hasnt taken time to inves tin making her a real heel.

she's a joke to them and fans. She'll never survive as a face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva's Discussion   Raw Diva's Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Diva's Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next