Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Talk About.. Jillian

Go down 
+4
Angelwilliamsfan
The LL Father
janine
sarcy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Let's Talk About.. Jillian Empty
PostSubject: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:39 pm

Let's Talk About.. Jillian Wmfcwz

Jillian Hall
Current Role - Part Time Singer, Full Time Jobber
Character Progression - Jillian's career intially focused on her looks. After all, what the fuck was that on her face? Well, she got fired cuz Melina thought she was worthless. Some how she ended up with JBL and got fired again because she sucked as an asisstant. Oh, and that shit on her face got eaten off by the Boogeyman.. Yeah. I can't believe I just said that. Anywho, a whole new woman, Jillian would have a mini-fued with Kristal. This lead to a brief stint of face booking as Kristal and Michelle fued with Ashley and Jillian. In 2007, Jillian would be put in a slot on Raw. Armed with a new singing persona that drove everyone crazy, Jillian's in ring record wasn't anything to be impressed by.
WWE.com Hits or TV Regular - Not to be mean (okay, prolly), but I do think there's a strong reason why she doesn't get many photoshoots.. But that doesn't mean she's been on TV.
Noticeable WWE Matches - Her match with Melina at Judgement Day 2006 opened a few eyes, but not much has come from it. Jillian has been the jobber for just about everyone on Raw.. Give or take a heel. One non-match related segment with her to take notice of was her involvement with Trish & Lita at the Raw 15th year show.
Finisher - Don't you have to win a match to have a finisher? Well, she has been known to use the X-Factor and a handspring elbow drop variation.

Noticeable Pre-WWE - This girl lived at OVW. She also had feuds in various feds versus fellow diva Beth Phoenix.

Your turn to fill in the blanks:

Presence Level -
Charisma -
Potential -
What she SHOULD be doing -

--------------

Presence Level - Jillian does have presence. Sure, it may all be silicon, but you can't deny how big her tits and how bad her face has gotten.
Charisma - Her singing shtick has her faces claiming she's good on the mic, but for the rest of us..? Not so much.
Potential - I don't think she has much left. The WWE is all about looks and just because you have blond hair and great big tits doesn't make you hot. Can she wrestle? Funny, I think she does better in matches where she has to carry than the matches where she's wrestling someone equal. Her vs Maria was good. Her vs Stacy was good. However, her matches against a Mickie or Kelly.. Not so much.
What she SHOULD be doing - Suing her plastic surgeon.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:55 pm

Presence Level - I think she has a lot of presnense. She may have gone downhill in looks but I still think she is pretty.
Charisma - I think she is entertaining. Everytime she sings I get a good laugh, but the gimmick is getting old and stale. Time for a characther change.
Potential - If used right she has a lot of potental imo, but I think thats been ruined with her jobbing so much. Maybe a face turn on SD can help her but I dont know if it will quite work out.
What she SHOULD be doing - I think Shimmer or Indies will be the best place for her. She will get to show what shes made of insted of being a lauging stock.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:06 pm

Presence Level - she has presence as that girl that if your on her team then your more then likely gonna lose. she has lost her looks. but before she started having plastic surgery she didnt have looks to lose anyway.
Charisma - she has a lot of charisma, her music hits, she gets booed, her mic skills arent great, when she sings, when now shes putting it on, but when she talks, i have to cringe
Potential - she had potential when she was feuding with melina at judgement day, and i swear thats the only if not one of the only single matches she has won in wwe, and it will be certainly the only ppv singles match she will get in a long ass time. she has wrestling ability to have potential, but we cant judge her potential, because we dont know what creative could have for her, as for her current singing gimmick..yeah that has next to no potential, other then for comedy skits, but as a serious wrestling pov, its not a lot of potential. what jillian really needs is like her friend beth in a backstage segmenet either dissing her singing to her face or doing it behind her back like " omg she really sucks at singing, and shes not that good of a wrestler" that way shes fucked of and goes on a rampage to kick bethss ass...give em both something to do
What she SHOULD be doing -
what sarcy said, sueing her plastic surgeon i mean come on...shes like the female version of mickey rourke. she should also be thinking of possible gimmicks for herself, as im sure the creative take suggestions from the superstars......and also she needs to start talking secretly with places like tna and shimmer. just incase she gets released...as she probs will...but then again she dont really need to talk with tna. cos knowing tna she will get a call the day after her release from dixie, which will look something like this
"Hey Jillian, listen in 90 days come down to Orlando, i will put u in the ring with______ and put the KOs title on the line and have u win, hows that sound"
"ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:01 am

Presence Level - a ton, below the neck.
Charisma - who cares, u seen her jugs?
Potential - a ton... from the neck down.
what she should be doing- Suing Crayola for fucking her face up.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 6:53 pm

Presence Level - She reminds me of a fish, does that count?
Charisma - Shes annoying, does that count too?
Potential - idk she bothers me
What she SHOULD be doing - joining the circus, shed be a perfect fit
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 7:20 pm

Presence Level - She looked really good back in 2005-2006. She had chubby cheeks and I found her really attractive, she's so/so now. She can look good but she can be fugly at times.
Charisma - One of the most charismatic divas, the only diva to get heat, cheap or not, its still heat.
Potential - A shit load of potential, She can go as a face as proved against Melina in 05. She was pretty over too, the crowd can easily get behind Jillian if she turns face. Right now she's needed as a heel because she's next in line after Maryse loses the Divas Championship that's if Beth is really preggers.
What she SHOULD be doing -She should already have reign under a resume, and if for some reason she gets fired. TNA will come calling, Jillian has alot of talent. She can do a fucking 450 Splash! Just imagine her doing that on Kong? Epic!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 7:37 pm

lmao, nothing says sexy like having a "growth" on the side of your face
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:15 pm

that all u can add lol
do ya not feel like filling in the blanks

and blue..jillian is a jobber...she IS NOT NEXT IN LINE after Maryse...what is with u and this weird fantasy that every diva in the wwe will get their shot and their push..not every diva will...jillian is just one of those that wont
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:24 pm

I think Jillian will be released really soon, she isn't as pretty as she used to be due to plastic surgery like Candice did, all she does and ever will do is job she will never get to wrestle to her full potential she will be released soon.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:39 pm

Presence Level - Her looks are bleh to be honest. She is deffinantly not a looker. It went from eww to ok-ish to..eww again. Although not into the looks..soo who cares?

Charisma - She has greatly improved in that department. Jillian was never a strong speaker while down in OVW but since her singing gimmic, i've seen a whole other side of Jillian, she get the crowds attention, anyone could come out and sing bad, Jillian does it and actually gets attention.

Potential - Jillian has loads of potential and probably the most rounded and crisp and clean worker on the roster. Jillian is always solid, makes anything looks good in the ring.

What she SHOULD be doing - She should really just quit and head over to Shimmer, she is up and par with many of those girls, and with TNA & WWE stripping Shimmer of their talent, they could use someone as well rounded as Jillian.

Her future: Her future IMO is more secure then many in the company. Jillian is dependable and is a great worker for rookies to work with. WWE recently re-signed Eugene for a similar "mentor" type role, i could see WWE using Jillian in that same capacity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk About.. Jillian   Let's Talk About.. Jillian Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk About.. Jillian
Page 1 of 1