Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your New Music Live Show 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Your New Music Live Show 1 Empty
PostSubject: Your New Music Live Show 1   Your New Music Live Show 1 EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 4:33 pm

Your New Music Live

Show 1: Freaks, Rockers & Spacemen

Kevin: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the first ever episode of Your New Music Live, here we rundown on some new tunes, some you have heard of, some you haven’t and some…well that you haven’t heard from in a while. I’m your host Kevin Sullivan and I’m certainly happy to be here, hope that you’re also happy to be here. The whole concept of this show is to introduce new artist from around the world. You might love it, you might hate it, but for some of these artists, this is their 15 minutes of fame. This weeks’ edition features a weirdo freak, a rock band and well a group who wished they could see aliens. Well that’s just my guess.

Kevin: Well to start off this show we have Mika, now this song I’d say is really nice. It sends a positive message, telling everyone that their “golden” in other words, that you are a good as you make yourself to be. But what’s the most disturbing thing about this song is it’s video. Now we all know Mika has the weirdest way of sending positive messages. We all know he put a bunch of overweight women in the ugliest dresses telling them “big Girl you are beautiful”, so this disturbing Video is no exception. Now if you not the biggest fans of watching a guy once again make us question his sexuality, while dancing in his underwear, I suggest you take a quick bathroom break and wait for the next video. Here we have it Mika “We are Golden”

Kevin: Well wasn’t that disturbing? Still a catchy tune though. Well coming up next we have a rock band that goes under the name of “Kings of Leon”. Now maybe you all know about this band, but I’ve heard little of this band, from the next song, I’ve really grown into a fan. Their music is really entertaining and in most cases don’t disappoint. But here is the song that made me a fan of them. Here you have it guys, “Kings of Leon” and their hit “Notion”.