Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)

Go down 
+3
sarcy
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) Empty
PostSubject: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:34 pm

Mickie turns 30 today. cheer

Anyway, i enjoyed the battle royal. Rosa did nothing and then got eliminated so that's good. Alicia's axe kick to Kelly was very nice. i like the height she got with her leg. Beth won!!! yay for Beth! I'm guessing she'll be winning the title tonight and disgruntled Gail will want revenge.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:39 pm

good match. SD used to have an edge with divas, now Raw has taken over from a variety stand point, still not to sure on the wrestling.
But Raws divas are in a good spot, where they dont have a proper divas title feud yet, so they have the luxury of having these sorts of number one contendors matches, this is actually the third time weve had a tenders match in the past 2 month. where as SD since Melina came over in May has all been about Michelle/Melina...itd be nice to finish this over run story and have a number one tenders battle royal themselves
lol at Mickie losing her title on her birthday, its what u get for being terrible as of late
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:48 pm

it'd be nice if Katie (and Paul i guess) came to SD. I would love to see her on SD.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:49 pm

they need her. SD needs another one or two divas, to help with less repetitive matches
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:53 pm

They should just fire Mickie. She sucks ass for someone to be so "great".

People want them to ditch the chicks without a wrestling background, but that would be just about every Diva give or take a pair of fake tits. So, when they do good it's a plus.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Number of posts : 293
Location : Mickie James' Bed with Mickie James and Trish Stratus
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:00 pm

warn me i dont care call me a mark i dont care anymore im tired of the same shit fromt he same people specially a bitch name sarcy Mickie dont suck ass she is talented just because your stupid ass dont see dont mean shit and yeah not everyone perfect as you wish them to be.

Smackdown is shit because of McCool but as im called a blind mark so is everyone who thinks smackdown is better both division is not good at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:05 pm

ppl dont get called blind marks for liking one brand better
they get called blind marks for calling ppl a bitch jsut because said person doesnt think Mickie is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:07 pm

Mickie's Lover wrote:
warn me i dont care call me a mark i dont care anymore im tired of the same shit fromt he same people specially a bitch name sarcy Mickie dont suck ass she is talented just because your stupid ass dont see dont mean shit and yeah not everyone perfect as you wish them to be.

Smackdown is shit because of McCool but as im called a blind mark so is everyone who thinks smackdown is better both division is not good at the moment.

:lool: , Billy isn't so bad in my book.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:08 pm

The BR was good. I thought Jilly was going to win, she had a good showing and Im surprised and glad she lasted a long time. Glad Beth won though.

I hope their title match will be good.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:25 pm

if Jillian had won I seriously would've fainted. now the long wait for the divas match..

2 diva matches in one night and the first one wasnt that bad.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:46 pm

The DT match was really good. I wish Beth will have won but Hopefully she will win it soon. I want to see them go at it at BP.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:48 pm

That title match was very nice. Beth was on fire. i loved how Mickie's DDT hit. and Beth sold it well.

Although now I'm scared...i hope this doesnt mean we are getting Beth vs Mickie again.
shrug
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:15 am

I thought Jillian had this won, my god WWE fucked with me big time Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) Icon_lol It was sloppy but I loved that they left the trained girls battle it out. Jillian had some good offense and she works well with Gail. Beth winning? No prob with me

A Fox looked her absolute best tonight and her axe-kick was brutal. Rosa and Kelly? Same crap as always.

Loved that there will be another match later on

I usually do not like Beth/Mickie matches but I'll be damned if I dont give positive feedback. Mickie made me care for her tonight, I wanted Beth to get her ass kicked after targeting Mickie's arm like that Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) Icon_evil Bitch was brutal tonight and Mickie recieved a nice chant. The Divas Title has been treated so much better these last few months. I LOVED! That DDT, Beth sold the fuck out of it. All in All a pretty good night
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:37 am

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
ppl dont get called blind marks for liking one brand better
they get called blind marks for calling ppl a bitch jsut because said person doesnt think Mickie is good

Billy is a prime example of why i HATE wrestling sometimes
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 9:45 am

^ hes a prime example as to why some ppl hate all mark like ppl too
cos i can guarantee that as soon as Mickie gets releases or leaves or w.e Billy would flip....and if Layla got realized, ppl would think id be like that lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 2:19 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
^ hes a prime example as to why some ppl hate all mark like ppl too
cos i can guarantee that as soon as Mickie gets releases or leaves or w.e Billy would flip....and if Layla got realized, ppl would think id be like that lol

and you wonder why marks made fun of and bashed.....THAT is the reason why it happens
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:03 pm

The Beth/Mickie match made no sense. She dropkicks Mickie to the point her back bounces off the ring posts. Then she slams her agains the security wall.. And for what? A fucking hammer lock. Then Mickie out of no where gets a DDT for the win.

Going back to that Jersey All Pro style. It sucks.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 5:27 pm

I hope next week we get more Gail/Beth interaction.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 5:31 pm

i will be expecting more beth/mickie unfortunately
possibly another mickie/gail v beth/jillian match
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 5:33 pm

Beth/Mickie shrug

It'd be nice to see Jillian in action again though.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 5:35 pm

maybe WWE will be nice again.
Have Mickie v Beth as a rematch
and then have Jillian v Gail as a sort of grudge match...but thats a high doubt
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) EmptyTue 01 Sep 2009, 5:50 pm

aside from the botched hurricanara i thought Jillian/Gail worked pretty good together. I'd love to see them one on one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)   Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Diva Discussion (Aug. 31st)
Page 1 of 1