Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender

Go down 
5 posters

Multiple Choice
Maria
Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_lcap 8% Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_rcap
 8%  [ 1 ]
Eve Torres
Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_lcap 0% Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Brie Bella
Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_lcap 0% Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nikki Bella
 0%  [ 0 ]
Melina
Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_lcap 15% Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_rcap
 15%  [ 2 ]
Katie Lea
Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_lcap 15% Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_rcap
 15%  [ 2 ]
Layla
Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_lcap 31% Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_rcap
 31%  [ 4 ]
Natalya
Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_lcap 31% Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Vote_rcap
 31%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Empty
PostSubject: Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender   Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 3:10 pm

I enjoyed Melina Vs Michelle but enough already, Natalya Vs Michelle or even Michelle Vs Layla can be interesting. Does everything have to be faces vs heels? Katie Lea jumping ship to SD should happen yesterday! Michelle's best options are all heels lmao
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender   Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 3:21 pm

Under wwe context for storylines the next challenger for McCool who would make sense is Maria being that the Ziggler thing is going on. This could get very intresting maybe they use a sex tape angle to make Maria their little lacky.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender   Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 3:24 pm

Does it matter? Michelle's going to have to get that belt surgerically removed from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender   Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 4:22 pm

I think it will be Maria unfortantly, If Michelle is the girl Ziggler is seeing, but I want it to be Layla or Nat. Heck I rather have it be Eve then Maria, since Eve has been improving and even JR keeps going on and on about it like they did Candice.

So I voted Melina, Nat and Layla.

I wouldnt mind a 3 way feud with Michelle v Melina v Layla. Layla is like Friends with Michelle and she can turn her back on Michelle for the title.

You are right Blue, does everything have to be face v Heel or does it have to be face then heel then face, mix it up some.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender   Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 6:10 pm

i voted for four ppl
Katie- although itd make NO sense currently, she SHOULD be champ, or be champ SOON
Melina- i dont think she should be next, but she has all the reasons too, shes just had her third reign though, because Trish has been overhyped by WWE they have to be careful on who surpasses her record, and how soon it gets surpassed
Natalya- She will win it, maybe next, probably not, she needs HD to get pushed though for it too happen, shes the best candidate on who has what it takes to be a womens champ
Layla- bias it may be, but Layla wont be winning the title, as shes a jobber, but i think she should, WWE NEED to invest in their winners more, both Ashley and Christy had one on one WM title matches, yet Layla and Eve havnt, and although Eve will more then likly be the only winner to wear gold, i dont see why Layla shouldnt, Vince just doesnt care, shes improved and is a more whole rounded diva searcher, so its not like her as champ would be a total embarrassement, cos most of her matches are decent by the standard of diva
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender   Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Should Be The Next Women's Title Contender
Page 1 of 1