Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funniest things that have happened in school?

Go down 
+4
Eric
C.O.C.O
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Funniest things that have happened in school? Empty
PostSubject: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 7:44 pm

Any funny incidents in school that you want to share?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:52 am

My history teacher hated me for some reason, she always gave me a turn in class to answer questions and 95% of the time it was questions i didn't know. She always checked my homework when i couldn't answer a question (which btw i never made just copied it from someone in the class prior to history).

Then one day she asked me a question we got as homework and well i always wrote my history stuffs on a lose piece of paper. Now i couldn't find the paper, i looked and looked and she kept waiting. It took me like 7/8 minutes to find the piece of paper with the answers, and when i did, i told her. "Um sorry, i don't have the answer to that specific question" and i just started laughing in her face, she got all mad and sayin how i kept her waiting to tell her that and then laugh in her face and how it is disrespectfull and blah blah blah and i just laughed.

I know it wasn't THAT funny, but was funny when it happend ok plus you HAD to be there to see her face.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 1:49 pm

bad, Kev. lol

i saw a girl fall off the stage during a school assembly. she landed right on the band sitting in front of the stage.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:14 pm

one time, someone put laxitives in da ketchup and da slushie machine at lunch. half of da students had 2 go 2 da bathroom, it wuz funny while it lasted.......... Funniest things that have happened in school? Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:15 pm

being teased.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:19 pm

Had to be this one time in food class. one of the girls in my foods class just got into an argument with the teacher for not being able to make pancakes, so when the teacher went into the back to grab a few things this girl sprayed pam on the floor infront of the door the teacher went in. Floor + Butter like thing = slippery. The teacher slid and flipped over one of the tables and landed square on her back.
Back to top Go down
Jedijoe94
Recent Roster Addition
Jedijoe94

Male
Number of posts : 8
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Undertaker
Favorite WWE Diva : Kelly Kelly
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 4:39 pm

COCOKOLA wrote:
one time, someone put laxitives in da ketchup and da slushie machine at lunch. half of da students had 2 go 2 da bathroom, it wuz funny while it lasted.......... Funniest things that have happened in school? Icon_mad

Wow, when i was in middle school, Some kids put laxatives in doughnuts and gave them out B4 class. But when some kid gave one to his teacher and she saw what was in it. They called the cops and everything just got blown out of proportion. The kid who did it ended up getting suspended for 30 days, and everyone else was sent home early. Best April fools day ever!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 7:37 pm

in middle school someone put a stink bomb inside the vent. the heat was on so it was blown into a few classrooms.

we had to evacuate the rooms cause of the smell and we had class outside that day.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sat 19 Sep 2009, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 7:39 pm

^ thats happened a lot of times but we never got class outside.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 7:54 pm

Dang! I dont remember anything except people getting there asses kicked. I believe I laughed at some fools getting beat up. Especially if it was kids that think they are better then everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 8:57 pm

Yeah, I remember this one fight that happened at my school. George and.. I think it was John. I don't remember. But I do remember John, or whatever his name was so fucking full of himself. He always said he could kick anyone's ass. So these two kids hate each other, I'm sitting with a couple of my friends at lunch.. George went to buy a snack, so John took his seat. He comes back with his snack and sees he took his seat.. he called him a faggot and walked off somewhere else, right, so John gets up and hits him from behind. George actually laughed and turns around and John hits him again.. knocking his food from his hand.. he said something like "That's my Fudge Round you made me drop, queer".. George punched him and blood came out of his lip. John actually cried and ran out of the cafeteria.

Blue Campbell wrote:
Especially if it was kids that think they are better then everyone

This definitely coincides with that.. fucking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySat 19 Sep 2009, 9:15 pm

Well, my whole class once approached the same history teacher to move up a history test for a day later because we all felt we werent ready. Only 3 kids went and talked to her while the rest of us waited outside. The teacher said no, we had loads of time to prepare and whatevers, but we asked just one day. one fucking day, seriously.

Anyways, who ever the teacher didn't see that day, all left (including me lol), we called the 3 other kids that haven't arrived yet to stay home, and we all left. 7 kids out of the 19 showed up for the test lmao

Then the school called home, before i explained to my parents but they told them i got sick and came directly home, since my teacher from my early classes was absent so i was free and didn't think i had to tell anyone i was leaving since technically school never started for me.

I just told my parents i was failing history and studied wrong chapter for a test. They believed me rofl

The week after all 12 of us got a test 10X harder, seemed it was even harder then any tests we ever got. We all did it horribly but it was fun skipping school lol
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 12:01 am

Jedijoe94 wrote:
COCOKOLA wrote:

Wow, when i was in middle school, Some kids put laxatives in doughnuts and gave them out B4 class. But when some kid gave one to his teacher and she saw what was in it. They called the cops and everything just got blown out of proportion. The kid who did it ended up getting suspended for 30 days, and everyone else was sent home early. Best April fools day ever!

OMG LOL. Dat seems like it wuz
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 12:17 am

Okay heres Mine:

It was Friday the 13th I was in 9th grade and we were getting dressed after Gym Class. It was in the old highschool. To make matters worse My sister was in my gym class. Well I was using the bathroom, I flused the toilet and all of the sudden water leaked EVERYWHERE. I had to get my gym teacher.

It was funny becasue it happend friday the 13th.

Funniest things that have happened in school? 666288
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest things that have happened in school?   Funniest things that have happened in school? Empty

Back to top Go down

Funniest things that have happened in school?
Page 1 of 1