Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOGAN, HART, DX, MYSTERIO AND MORE: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW AND UPCOMING WRESTLING BOOKS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

HOGAN, HART, DX, MYSTERIO AND MORE: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW AND UPCOMING WRESTLING BOOKS Empty
PostSubject: HOGAN, HART, DX, MYSTERIO AND MORE: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW AND UPCOMING WRESTLING BOOKS   HOGAN, HART, DX, MYSTERIO AND MORE: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW AND UPCOMING WRESTLING BOOKS EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 12:59 pm

Here is an list of new and upcoming wrestling-related books scheduled. You can order them from the PWInsider.com Super Store.
The links below will bring you to the US version of the store. The Canadian and UK versions can be found by clicking here.
Now Released:

Sputnik, Masked Men, & Midgets: The Early Days of Memphis Wrestling by Ron Hall
Drawing Heat the Hard Way: How Wrestling Really Works by Larry Matysik
Upcoming:
10/1 -
Swimming with Piranhas: Surviving the Politics of Professional Wrestling by Howard Brody. Foreword by Jim Cornette
10/6
- The Unauthorized History of DX by Aaron Feigenbaum
10/27
- My Life Outside the Ring by Hulk Hogan
11/4
- Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling by Bret Hart (paperback)
11/10
- Rey Mysterio: Behind the Mask by Jeremy Roberts
12/3
- Slam! Wrestling: Shocking Stories from the Squared Circle by Greg Oliver and Jon Waldman
12/3
- Chris and Nancy: The True Story of the Benoit Murder-suicide and Pro Wrestling's Cocktail by Irvin Muchnick
12/8 -
Gorgeous George: The Outrageous Bad-Boy Wrestler Who Created American Pop Culture (Paperback) by John Capouya
2/1/10
- Roap Opera: How WCW Killed Vince Russo by Vince Russo
4/6/10
- Lucha Loco: The Free Wrestlers of Mexico (paperback)
Back to top Go down

HOGAN, HART, DX, MYSTERIO AND MORE: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW AND UPCOMING WRESTLING BOOKS
Page 1 of 1