Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match Empty
PostSubject: Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match   Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:09 pm

Credit: PWTorch.com

The current TNA tag team champion Booker T says he’s missing one singles match against WWE star Shawn Michaels from his career resume, but he doesn’t expect that the match will happen. Booker said in an interview that he needs to “test himself” against Michaels, who he says he’s never wrestled in a singles match.

“The only guy I haven’t wrestled in the ring one on one is Shawn Michaels. He’s the only talent I feel I need to test myself against,” Booker told the Daily Citizen (Ga.) to promote this weekend’s TNA house shows in Georgia. “That’s the one match that hasn’t happened yet — it may never happen — but that’s the one guy.”

Booker also talked about his role in TNA. He said he’s not concerned about elevating his career because he feels everyone knows who he is. He said his concern is elevating the younger stars. Booker’s recent TV storylines have included a feud with AJ Styles over the made-up Legends Title and a tag team feud with Scott Steiner against Beer Money. Booker says he wants to take them to the next level.

“For me at this stage of my game, I don’t have to do anything for me,” Booker said. “It’s about me trying to bring these guys to another level. My fans follow me all over the world. They know me wherever I go. So it’s not about me. It’s trying to help these guys get to another position.”
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match   Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:31 pm

Err.. Has anyone ever thought of that match? I sure in hell haven't.

Booker T stopped being interesting when he couldn't be King Booker any more. =(
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match   Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:39 pm

^ lol yh
i totally dont understand how he thought he was being misused in wwe if anything he was misused for his first 5 years in wwe
then he gets a world title, the awsome king booka gimmick, and is set to feud with HHH only to leave cos hes being misused
if he cant face HBK in his final match, hes really the only one to blame, surely with his expereince and respect backstage, he coulda asked for a match with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match   Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match Empty

Back to top Go down

Booker T wants to face HBK in his last match
Page 1 of 1