Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?

Go down 
+7
Angelus
The Sexy Vixen
Mia
Eric
Dead
The LL Father
KTV-Time
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? Empty
PostSubject: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 12:44 pm

It has been announced that Sunny, also known as Tammy Lynn Sytch has announced that she has invested in starting an all new all women’s wrestling promotion and has been hiring talent left and right. So far Sunny has signed independent t workers Krissy Vaine, Ashley Lane, Lacey, Daizee Haze, MsChiff, Sara Del Rey, Sarah Stock, Serena Deeb, Tiana Ringer.

-TNA Knockouts and also part time wrestlers on LWF have been in talks with Sunny to sign with her new promotion. Angelina Love and Roxxi Laveaux have both said to be signed exclusively by the new WCW ( Women’s Championship Wrestling) and are said to sign exclusively to them once their TNA contracts end.

-Jazz has said to officially sign with WCW and has been working down in Vixen Training (WCW development territory) to work on her ring rust.

-WCW Management has also been in talks with both Trish Stratus & Nora Greenwald aka Molly Holly in signing with the company and work exclusively with WCW.

-Also Roxxi, Raeesha Saeed & Angelina Love have all been said to sign with WCW once their contracts with TNA end, which is set to end on Monday October 6th 2008. Also Former TNA Knockout Rain aka Peyton Banks has also signed with WCW.

-Nora Greenwald has also signed with WCW to a 1 year contract.

-WCW would like to announce their first televised event will be on Wednesday October 8th 2008. Also with LWF signing Awesome Kong & Jacqueline after their TNA contract ran out and signing more than a handful of WWE divas after their contract ran out, Candice Michelle, Eve Torres, Jillian Hall, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Maryse, Melina, Michelle McCool & Mickie James to contracts, it slimmed down any choices the new promotion had of signing these women. But WCW management has their eyes on Natalya Neidhart, Alicia Fox & The Bella Twins once their WWE contract run out or WWE decide to release them.

-With Natalya getting major heat for working LWF without their authority the chances are she might get released.

-WCW has also been in talks with former WWE diva Cherry on signing with the company and wrestling under the name of Kara Drew again.

-With LWF working with a handful of legends so to speak like Terri Runnels & Amy Dumas aka Lita, Sunny has been in talks with old friends to do some shows or make guest appearances, seeing that WCW signed lots of women know only for working the independent circuit, some familiar names are sure to show up in the debut show.

-Trish Stratus still hasn’t signed with WCW, word has it she is tied between being loyal to the WWE and there have also been talks of LWF offering Trish Stratus a contract. WCW wants to sign Trish Stratus to a written contract which will make her work exclusively for them but Trish wants more money to sign this contract. More on the possible signing of Trish Stratus to come.

-WCW has been in talks with both Amy Weber & Leticia Cline to take on announcing duties. Many has been favoring Amy Weber, depending on how much she is asking she might get signed. Many are not high on Leticia Cline and Sunny has stated that she would offer to do the announcing. Head Creative Casey Roche does not want Sunny to do announcing but to be some sort of authority figure for the company.

-Mike Johnson has already been signed to work behind the broadcast table but they want a woman to also be behind the broadcast table.

-Former WWE Diva Kristal Marshall has signed a written contract with WCW.

-Amy Weber has indeed been signed as the new announcer and will work the debut show of WCW: Nitro.

-Former WWE divas Trish Stratus still hasn’t signed with WCW, many backstage are getting the feeling she might not sign at all.

-WWE has released both the Bella Twins and they have been quickly signed but WCW. They were sent to “Vixen Training” and might remain there for some time.

-Miss Angela & Wesley, formerly known as Daisy have also been released.

-WCW has also signed former OVW talent Melody & Roni Jonah, who were also sent to development.

- Mercedez Martinez has been said to be in talks with WCW.

-WCW has signed both Lacey Von Erich & Amy Hennig to development contract, both women are set to head for training in a week.

-WCW wants to build a faction made out of Legend, so far WCW has had their eyes on Natalya Neidhart & Stacy Colon, younger sister of WWE Superstars Carlito & Primo Colon.

-WCW has also signed Latina Wrestlers Black Rose & Amazona under development contract, who are known for working for several small promotions in Puerto Rico.

- WWE has released Roucka & Alicia Foxx, WCW shows no interest in Roucka but Alicia has been signed and was sent down to development.

-Also WCW made it big when former TNA Knockout & LWF Diva signed with the company today. Taylor asked for her release from the company and said to have left on good terms but quickly signed with WCW since there was no 90 day claws in her contract.

-Aslo both Natalya Neidhart & Beth Phoenix have said to be in talks with WCW and are said to sign with WCW once their old WWE contract expires.

-WCW has also been in talks with getting Torrie Wilson to make random appearances or manage a diva.

Last edited by Coin-Operated Boy on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 9:04 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 12:50 pm

ooooo is this your fed? sounds quite interesting
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:15 pm

Lol, yes it is. Blue and few others are familiar with it. But going to continue more here, i got like 18 epsidos ready to go. Which consists of 15 shows & 3 PPV's so far. So it's rather interesting lol and cool. Also going to add a Power 10, wouldn't hurt i think, or even a power 15, since i try to use most of the roster every show.

I play it with help of EWR (f0r those show know of this game), and it helps most of the times. I just edit the matches a bit and write all the other segments on my own.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:24 pm

will there be a finger poke of doom? and will Goldberg get tasered again
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:26 pm

Chessman wrote:
will there be a finger poke of doom? and will Goldberg get tasered again

scratch

Um no
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:27 pm

you obviously dont remember that at the end of 1998, when the Wolfpac merged with nWo Hollywood
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:30 pm

Sadly no..kinda blank atm. In school lol, no need to think right now

But chances are..if i don't start writin....I'll quickly lose interest and go out of business too lol!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 1:34 pm

lol, ill have to find the video for ya
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 2:00 pm

:O u cant go out of busness
i tried having my own fed on EWR but no fucking write, ref or anyone else would even consider talking to me :'(
how do u do it Kevin...shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 2:37 pm

he's doing this on EWR? all you have to do LL, is sign ppl with low ass ratings
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 2:42 pm

if ya check his roster page, a lot of those arent low ass
and like i said, it aint the wrestlers i had the problem with
its signing the creative staff, refferrees, bookers etcetc

and anyways i fucked up my shit, edited a superstar to see what would happen, needless to say said superstar then became WWEs biggest prospect, but also i ended up somehow deleted all of EWR completly
and i dont remember the site for the 09 update lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 2:47 pm

i was talking about the creative staff...lmao
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 2:49 pm

i tried all low ratings ones
i actually spent near enough an hour clicking on everysingle staff person
all said "refuses to even speak with u"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:10 pm

Oh shit, he ripped off Hailey's "Newsie".

Seems interesting enough though, considering it stands for Women's Championship Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:13 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:

A friend of mine is doing a roster update, updated up to last nights Breaking Point. I dunno when he will have it up, but i could post it here if ya want.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:18 pm

-Trish stratus still hasn’t made her decision, but word backstage is, with the signing of Nora Greenwald, the interest in signing Trish is slowly dissolving.

-Tiffany has also been released from her WWE contract. But WCW shows no interest in the former WWE Diva.

WWE has been releasing divas like crazy, only divas left are Maria, Natalya Neidhart & Beth Phoenix, WCW has been interested in both Beth Phoenix & Natalya Neidhart.

-Amber O’Neal has signed a 6 month Deal with WCW, management is not to high on the diva but is willing to let her work for 6 months. If things get better they might extend her contract as for now he run in WCW may be short.

All the rumors indicating that Angelina Love has signed with WCW seem to be false, there was never any talk between WCW and Angelina Love and for what it is worth she is said to still be under contract with TNA.

-Shimmer Wrestler Becky Bayless has been signed to WCW, word has it she will be working backstage as an interviewer while training down in Vixen Training.

- Former TNA Knockout & WWE Diva, Trinity has also signed with WCW.

-Mercedes Martinez has officially signed with WCW. Mercedes is said to be a great addition to the roster.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:37 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
LL "THE GREAT" wrote:

A friend of mine is doing a roster update, updated up to last nights Breaking Point. I dunno when he will have it up, but i could post it here if ya want.

that sounds awsomes.
i dont get how ppl can judge how ppl have improved, its like how many points can you add to someones overness for a wwe diva, considering only 3 or 4 are somewhat over lol.
and sure id be very greatful if u posted it here.
im annoyed now, i have always wanted to do my own fed, and was going to do one with EWR, but now its just a rip off of yours
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:40 pm

and lol at WCW not being interested in Tiffany. i wouldnt either. and :O wwe has three divas. are u sure THEY released them...and not you shifty lol.
im a bit confused though, its says that WCW signed a ton of divas from WWE .... oh wait no it says LMF signed them...wait who is LMF
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 5:45 pm

LWF is a fed i was competing against and signed most the divas. It was another fed that was going on and i opted to start my own and just to sweetin it up a bit, i opted to use none of the divas that LWF used. Gave it a WWE-TNA feeling to it. Which was neat tbh.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:20 pm

I am insulted.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

lol i guess he chose "newsie" because its like a trademark of the site, and well it may "boost" his views ahaha
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 6:21 am

lol sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 4:34 pm

-It has been announced that the duo of Lacey & Rain, better known as Minnesota Home wrecking Crew is set to Main Event the first ever WCW Nitro. No word yet on who their opponents might be but a tag team match is said to Main Event the debut show.

-Another match announced for the debut show will be a 3 way match which will feature Cheerleader Melissa, Daizee Haze & Serena Deeb. This has been the second match announced for the show.

-The FightNetwork is hoping for good ratings and WCW is planning on delivering.

- Soon every Sunday WCW Development Divas will be holding Shows called “Vicious Vixens”.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 5:59 pm

lol like the name of the developments show

lol you should also get the guy who does LMF, to join the forum, and post his stuff here
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 12:38 pm

-The First edition of WCW: Nitro drew a 2.18 TV rating. The FightNetwork is extremely happy since they draw between 2.1 to 2.3 TV ratings in that Prime-Time timeslot. Many within the company are happy with the turnout and are looking forward to “Final Destination”.

-WCW are in talks with a few new young, fresh talent, WCW want to make stars and are looking for some fresh faces.

-Also they have been looking into some Japanese talent.

-Creative team wants to build Cheerleader Melissa into this force to reckon win, so far they think of signing Madusa aka Alundra Blayze to be Melissa’s manager and to mentor her. No word yet if Madusa is interested but so far, this is the plan.

-So far the plan is to give either Jazz or Nora Greenwald the WEW World Championship, many feel Nora should hold the title because she has only signed a one year deal with the company, many are questioning Jazz since she is still under an open contract and is working for various other small promotions.

-The feud between Mercedez and Trinity was set to break the typical mode between foreigner vs American feud. The idea to have to people from different nationality and race to feud would be different. So far the crowd has taken it very well and it has been going great so far.

-The reason why Sarah Stock has not debut this week was because of family issues. No word yet on when she will be back on the road

-also scheduled to make her debut is recently signed Natalya Neidhart. The plan is still to build an all Divas “Daddy’s Little Girls” stable with daughters of legendary wrestlers. With Natalya, Amy Henning and Lacey Von Erich all signed to WCW, this plan seems to be in full affect. So far all Amy and Lacey need to do is picking up the wrestling.

-The development divas will have their first show tonight and headlining the show is Natalya Neidhart vs Kara Drew. Other matches that will take place are Black Rose & Amazona vs Gothic Mayhem (Roni Jonah & Melody). Taylor Wilde, Ashley Lane, Tiana Ringer & Roxxi are said all to be in attendance.

-This week’s edition of WCW Nitro Main Event will be Sara Del Rey vs Lacey. Another Match scheduled for the Show is MsChif vs Tiana Ringer. More info on the WCW World Championship match is said to be announced at this week’s edition of WCW Nitro.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:57 pm

sounds like an interesting fed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:50 pm

Sounds like a cool idea Kevin.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:11 pm

-WCW management have their eyes on Akari Hokuto, they want to sign this Japenes wrestler to a contract word is going around they want to put former WWE Diva Hiroko as her manager, if both women are willing to sign, WCW management intend to make Akira a big star but her age of 40 is what worries management.

-Also WCW opted not to sign Trish Stratus, being a new company and can’t afford too many big names, they opted to not sign Trish Stratus.

-The idea of possibly signing Madusa has been nixed. Madusa has said to be working in Japan full time at the moment and isn’t considering working for any American promotions at the moment.

It has been announce that Tracy Taylor, Wesna Busic & Kelly Couture have all signed WCW Development contracts and are all supposed to report at “Vixen Training” this weekend.

Aslo here are the results for WCW Development Live show "Vicious Vixens"

1. Los Mamacitas (Black Rose & Amazona) def. “Gothic Mayhem ( Roni Jonah & Melody) ( 6:30)
2. Alicia Fox def. Amy Henning (4:30)
3. 15 Minute break, Taylor Wilde, Roxxi, Tiana Ringer and Ashley Lane signed autographs’.
4. Brie Bella w. Nicole Bella def. Lacey Von Erich (3:25)
5. Natalya Neidhart def. Kara Drew (10.55)

-Sarah Stock under WCW contract did not debut at last week’s show, but it seems her TV debut might be delayed.

-The recently signed Natalya Neidhart reportedly only did one match down in “Vicious Vixens” and is already flying back to be on the road with the main roster, so her debut could possibly be on this week’s show.

-Seemingly Alicia Fox and Kara impressed scouts in their matches. Management sees a great future in both these women and are currently pushing them as “Vicious Vixen's” top divas.

-Tag Team wrestling has obviously been one of the main focus down in development. So far there hasn’t been a strong face team but on the heel side of things there are a handful of Diva Tag Teams.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

woot Alicia impressed the scouts!! go Alicia!!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 5:03 pm

-There are still some major talks between Hiroko & Akira with WCW, WCW really wants to sign these two women and bring them to the main roster directly so the deal could possibly almost be done.

-Be sure to check out “Vicious Vixens ” this week once again. Special Guest this week is new comer Ashley Lane, who will be in the main event match. This will beSaturday Night.

-WCW practically swept the Indy-circuit as they signed a handful of female grapplers and sent them all to development. The Women WCW signed are: Alexa Thatcher, Ariel, Cindy Rogers, Jetta, Lorelei Lee, Nevaeh, Nikki Matthews & Portia Perez, all these women are set to be signed with the company.

-Backstage everyone is high on Kara Drew & Ariel, who are said to be wasting much time down in development, we might see these two on the main roster very soon.

-Kelly Couture vs Tracy Taylor and Alicia Fox vs Wesna Busic has been announced for next week's Vicious Vixens

-Here is an official Preview of the next WCW Nitro:

“After a Successful debut show sparks are set to fly on the second show. Last week Jazz obviously showed Nora Greenwald she is a force to reckon with. What is next for WCW’s biggest draws? Also announcement for WCW’s First Title Match to crown WCW’s First Every World Champion will be announced tonight.

Trinity got a little vocal last week towards Mercedes Martinez. Mercedes did not take to kindly to those words. Will Mercedes get her revenge on Trinity? Or Will Trinity once again has the last say.

Last week Lacey and Rain thought they were successful; their gloating made them think they won their match. This week Lacey will be in action, will she finally score a win to really gloat? Or will they be the last one standing even if they lose? And did Kristal forget all about what they had to say about her?

MsChif has been known for being a girl to go her own path, but seems something between her and Ashley Lane isn’t right….or is it? Tune in tonight to see what’s going down in Nitro.”
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 8:02 pm

- The first large show for WCW (which is what it is, since WCW cannot afford full PPV’s at the moment) will be “Final Destination”.

-So far 2 matches have been announced “Jazz vs Nora Greenwald for the first ever “WCW World Championship” and Mercedes Martinez vs Trinity in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

-Nitro drew a 2.11 TV Rating this week, which is down from last week’s 2.18 but is said to be a solid number, the feeling backstage is if they could keep this up a second show could possibly be in the works. But for now they feel one show is more than enough for the small list of talent.

-WCW managed and “The Fight Network” has asked creative team to slow down on the feud between Mercedez Martinez & Trinity. Many feel the racial jokes from this week was taking it a little too far, management wants them to tone it down.

-The idea of Natalya in an interview was not for her debut to be at random. They wanted a little excitement for her debut and debuting her in the ring wouldn’t have been a good idea.

- We remind you that this week Ashley Lane will be at Vicious Vixen's show where she will be in the main event.

-Newly signed WCW development talents are also set to make an appearance or even a match.

-Taylor Wilde is also set to be in attendance but not in a match.

-Management is not down on the drop in ratings this week and is hoping to improve them for next week’s show.

-There are still lots of mixed reactions on the Mercedez Martinez & Trinity feud some want to end it completely while others feel it has potential to be a big feud.

- Resluts for “Vicious Vixens” were as followed:
1. Gothic Mayhem (Roni Jonah & Melody) def. Amy Henning & Lacey Von Erich (5: 20)
2. Kelly Couture def. Tracy Taylor with help from the ropes. (4: 45)
3. The Bella Twins def. “Mamacita’s” (Amazona & Black Rose) After Nicole made the switch with Bri ( 6:15)
4. 15 Minute break
5. Battle Royal featuring new Vixens Talent, winner will Main Event next show: Ariel Def. Alexa Thatcher, Cindy Rogers, Jetta, Nikki Matthews, Lorelei lee, Nevaeh & Portia Perez after Ariel eliminated Cindy Rogers. ( 8:25)
6. Wesna Busic def. Alicia Fox with a Vicious CB4 Driver was also Match of the night (13:55)
7. Ashley Lane def. Kara Drew after the match Kara & Ashley shake hands ( 7:30)

- After the Show Ariel, Lorelei Lee & Nevaeh came out and sign autographs’ along with Ashley Lane & Taylor Wilde (who was also in attendance). An hour and half well worth it. Next week’s show is said to be a 2 hours, must be due to the addition of the new girls.

- It has been announced Natalya Neidhart will have her debut match this week on Nitro

-The Main event is said to be Trinity & Jazz vs Mercedez Martinez & Nora Greenwald and of course more matches announced for “Final Destination”.

-WCW house shows are said to be very successful and are said to be bringing in an average of 600 to 800 fans. Tonight’s house show has as Main Event Nora Greenwald vs Jazz vs Natalya Neidhart.

- WCW has signed 18 year old British wrestler Angela Gonzales to a development contract,when WCW said they wanted to make stars, they were right, Angela is very unknown and by the looks of it, very young.

-WCW management has their eye on another British 18 year old, Michelle Madison. No word yet if she has signed but rumor has it WCW wants to let her work another tryout match. Madison is younger sister of British Wrestler Louise Lockwood.

- Michelle Madison will indeed have a tryout match at tonight’s show where she faces Daizee Haze in a dark match.

- Many are anticipating tonight’s Main Event, after last week’s heated encounter between Trinity & Mercedes Martinez, this will be their first in ring encounter since the debut show.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 8:14 pm

Kiwi, all this here makes me want to bring LWF back even more.

Hmmmmm.............. WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

TornadoDDT wrote:
Kiwi, all this here makes me want to bring LWF back even more.

Hmmmmm.............. WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? Icon_twisted

You can post your old stuffs, barely anyone here has seen it. I'm doing that while i continue to work were i stopped last time. So far i've done like 2 shows already. And i already have a shit load of episodes done before i stopped. So i've got loads of shows to post stil :p
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 8:21 pm

Damn, too bad i cant buy a dvd, kev. lol
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 8:23 pm

Ugh, but I haven't looked at that in so long, lol.

I think I would have to start fresh, but still keep certain things how they were. Your not taking Kong! lmao!

Secondly.........I can't believe I had people like Erica Chevilar from the Diva Search in training, lol.

I will have to do some re-ARRANGING, if I ever bring LWF back, and secondly.........LWF stood for (Lethal Wow Federation)......I don't think that'd work here, lol.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 8:28 pm

-The idea on making Team Blondage “dumb Blond” was made by creative team member Jimmy Garvin, the idea of simply having two mean heel tag teams didn’t sit well with creative team, so turning Amber O’Neal and Krissy Vaine into a dumb blond heel tag team, help set them apart from the tag team creative team is focusing on, Lacey & Rain.

-“Maria Del Obre”,(AAA Wrestler Mary Apache) is not in talks with WCW, word around is they were looking for a jobber and didn’t want to use any divas from development. They also didn’t want to put some added pressure on Michelle Madison in letting her work on Live TV. So Maria Apache is not contracted by WCW.

- WCW Nitro drew an impressive 2.27 TV Rating, which is Way up from last week’s 2.11 and way better then the debut show that drew a 2.18 TV rating. The Fight Network is said to be very pleased with this and hope things continues this way.

-No word yet on who Natalya’s opponent at “Final Destination” creative team is being very tight lipped and isn’t letting anyone know.

- Two Matches has been announced for “Final Destination” a 3 way match Cheerleader Melissa vs Daizee Haze vs Serena Deeb and also Amber O’Neal & Krissy Vaine vs Taylor Wilde & Roxxi.

- This means there are 7 matches scheduled for the show.

- Michelle Madison has been officially signed and will report to “Vixen Training” once she finishes moving and making herself at home.

- With the PPV being Sunday no Nitro Divas are set to make any Appearances Saturday’s show other then Tiana Ringer, who is said only to be there to sign autographs.

- We already know Ariel will be in the main event match.

Final Line Up for Sunday’s “Final Destination”
1. Tag Team Match: Roxxi & Taylor Wilde vs Team Blondage (Amber O’Neal & Krissy Vaine)
2. Singles Match: MsChif vs Ashley Lane
3. Triple Threat Match: Cheerleader Melissa vs Serena Deeb vs Daizee haze
4. Falls Count Anywhere Match: Trinity vs Mercedes Martinez
5. Natalya’s open Challenge
6. Hardcore Tag Team Match: Rain & Lacey vs Kristal & Sara Del Rey
7. WCW World Championship Match: Nora Greenwald vs Jazz

The arena where Final Destination is held is said to be able to hold 3000 people. Being their first big event WCW is in hopes to fill that arena as much as possible so that tonight could be a success.

- Beth Phoenix has officially signed with WCW. Her contract with WWE is set to expire in 3 months, she has been very unhappy in the WWE and is said to sign with WCW already. Word backstage is she’s winning double WCW’s top stars are getting and did not sit too well with some people backstage. None the less Beth Phoenix is a great addition to the main roster.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 9:35 pm

Results for last night’s “Vicious Vixen’s”:
1. Gothic Mayem (Roni Jonah & Melody) def. Lacey von Eric & Amy Henning (4:45)
2. Kelly Couture def. Tracy Taylor ( 7:05)
3. Jetta & Nevaeh def. Cindy Rogers & Lorelei Lee ( 6:35)
4. Sarah Stock def. Kara Drew (9:30)
5. 20 Minute Break
6. Portia Perez & Nikki Matthews def. Mamacita’s (Amazona & Black Rose) & The Bella Twins ( 8:30)
7. Alexa Thatcher def. Angela Gonzales ( 7:55)
8. Wesna Busic def. Alicia Fox & Ariel ( 12: 45)

- Last night’s event “Final Destination” drew 2622 fans in the arena. With the Arena being able to hold about 3000 fans, WCW management is said to be very happy with this and is hoping to have more success when running big events.

On Saturday night a fan festival was held and was said to be an amazing experience. WCW intend on holding more Fan Festivals before PPV’s. Many of the workers get a chance to meet the fans face to face, which is enjoyable for both parties’.

-It has already been announced that newly crowned WCW Champion, Nora Greenwald is set to defend her title on this week’s edition of Nitro.

-Krissy Vaine & Amber O’Neal are said to be in tag team action, while Kristal will face off against Rain.

-It’s also safe to say Mima Shimoda has signed with WCW, she will be going down to Vixen Training until they call her up.

-Seemingly there was 1 more signing over the Weekend. Another Japanese wrestler was signed over the weekend, her name is Manami Toyota. Manami Toyota tag teams with Mima Shimoda back in Japan, looks like we have an international Tag Team on our hands.

- The feud between Trinity and Mercedes Martinez is said to be far from done and we might see the two battles it out on WCW’s next PPV again.

-No word when Sara Stock will be making her WCW Debut, but it seems to be sooner than later.

- Preview for Nitro:

“Who is our new Women’s Championship Wrestling Champion? Did Jazz over power Nora Greenwald? Or did Nora overcome the odds? Trinity and Mercedes Martinez have exchanged words for some time now, what happened when these two was put in the ring one on one? Who survived the battle? Respect is earned not given…did Ashley lane earn MsChif’s Respect? Or does she have more work to do? Tune in tonight and find out!.

- As we heard Rain vs Kristal Marshall is set to take place tonight, also Nora Greenwald to defend title 3 days after winning it.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 7:54 pm

- Last night edition of Nitro drew a 2.11 TV rating, which is down from last week’s 2.24.

- Plans are to have a major baby face tag team, so far Serena Deeb & Daizee Haze or Roxxi & Taylor Wilde are the major focus when it comes to baby face tag teams, since WCW management has no plans on keeping Kristal and Sara del Rey as a team for long.

- This week in Vicious Vixens, their will be a 3 way main event, where Alicia Fox, takes on Wesna Busic and Ariel.

- Also in this week’s edition of Nitro, Nora Greenwald will once again defend her Championship in the main event, it is said to be a triple threat match but no word on which her opponents may be.

- Also there will be a big announcement at this weeks’ show. No word yet what the announcement may be but it is said to be huge.

- Manami Toyota & Mima Shimoda will be in tag team action tonight as they take on Amazona and Black Rose on Vicious Vixens, Kelly Couture vs Tracey Taylor will also take place tonight.

- Speaking of Vixen TV, they have been drawing a good amount of fans and people are really enjoying the shows. There are rumors that they might get their own Vixen Championship in the future, if the shows continue to be successful, it is bound to happen in the long run.

Saturday Night Vicious Vixen's results:
Results Vicious Vixens:
1. Gothic Mayhem (Roni Jonah & Melody) def. Amy Henning & Lacey von Eric (4:45)
After Roni cheated by hitting Amy with a plastic guitar in her head
2. Tracy Taylor def. Kelly Couture (7:05)
After Kelly tried to cheat but Tracy got the win with a Backslide pin
3. Cindy Rogers & Lorelei Lee def. Nevah & Jetta (6:35)
Cindy pinned Nevaeh
4. Kara Drew def. Sarah Stock (9:30)
Kara won with a Bulldog, after the match Sarah & Kara Shake hands
5. 20 Minute break
6. Roxxi came out and asked the crowd if they enjoyed the show. Wesna came out and started talking down Roxxi, Ariel then came and agreed with Wesna as the two tried to attack Roxxi as Alicia Fox made the save.
7. Manami Toyota & Mima Shimoda def. Latinas (Black Rose & Amazona) (9:01)
After the match they shake hands and Mima & Manami celebrate
8. The Bella Twins def. Nikki Matthews & Portia Perez ( 8:28)
9. Ashley Lane def. Alexa Jade ( 7:55)
10. Alicia Fox def. Wesna Busic and Ariel ( 12:45)
Alicia rolled up Ariel after miscommunication between Ariel & Wesna

Another amazing show, great main event, surprise appearance from Roxxi. Some good matches, Alicia, Ariel, Wesna, Kara & Sarah Stock all need to get called up, some really talented girls there.

- The reason why Michelle Madison & Angela Gonzales did not wrestle at last night’s Vicious Vixen show, is because they are currently moving their things. The two divas are set to report at Vixen Training in 2 weeks.

- WCW Management is proud to announce that they have signed former TNA Cage Dancer Lollipop to a development contract. Lollipop will be reporting to Vixen Training as soon as possible.

- WCW has sent Shimmer Wrestler Becky Bayles to Vicious Vixen's full time. Becky will be serving as an authority figure for Vicious Vixen.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 8:02 pm

wow...if only it were real.

Kev you need to win the lottery and start a company lol

I think Wesna Busic would kill Alicia Fox, though.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:11 am

- Wednesday’s edition of WCW Nitro drew a 2.18 TV rating. This was up from last week’s 2.11 rating.

-Also announced for “Adrenaline Rush” is a Tag Team Championship Match.

- WCW Creative team has been teasing a Cheerleader Melissa main Event Push, Melissa is liked and respected by everyone backstage, they plan on pushing her as a big name in the company.

- Also at tonight the Vicious Vixens show, there will be a fatal 4 way match. It is going to be Alicia Fox vs Wesna Busic vs Ariel vs Kara Drew.

- Other matches announced are Sarah Stock vs Alexa Thatcher and The Bella Twins taking on Roni Jonah & Melody.

- Also here is the current ranking for the Tag Team Turmoil:
3 Rain/Lacey
3 Taylor/Roxxi
3 Kristal/Sara
1 Krissy/Amber
1 MsChiff/Ashley
1 Serena/Daizee

- With 2 more weeks of Matches it is interesting to see who the final 2 teams are going to be.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 3:12 pm

Results for last night’s “Vicious Vixen’s”:
1. Lacey von Erich & Amy Hennig def. Black Rose & Amazona (3:12)
2. Angela Gonzales def. Cindy Rogers & Lorelei Lee (6:12)
3. Portia Perez & Nikki Mathews def. Jetta & Nevaeh (9:12)
4. Kelly Couture def. Tracy Taylor (6:23)
5. Gothic Mayhem (Roni Jonah, Melody) def. The Bella Twins (5:03)
6. Sarah Stock def. Alexa Thatcher ( 7:39)
7. Wesna Busic def. Alicia Fox, Ariel & Kara Drew (15:57)
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 3:24 pm

- Last nights’ edition of WCW Nitro drew a 2.11 TV Rating. This is the lowest rating the company has ever had and it is the third time the company drew this number. The last time WCW Drew a 2.11 was on the show right after “Final Destination”, second ever show of WCW Nitro also drew a 2.11 TV rating. WCW has been trying hard to draw bigger numbers but with 6 shows already aired, 3 have them have drawn this low number.

- WCW has been signing more women under contract. WCW Recently signed two more women under contract. The first signee is Canadian Wrestler, LuFisto. Management is well aware of LuFisto’s work and is very high on her.

- Another Signee is known as Simply Luscious. If you remember Simply Luscious used to work for TNA as Nurse Veronica. She turned down a 2 year with TNA Deal back in 2003 in hopes of landing a contract with the WWE or a Japanese promotion. Since then she has been wrestling multiple other smaller promotions. Seems her dream of joining the WWE is over as she did not hesitate to join WCW.

Here are the results for Vicious Vixens:
1. Becky Bayless Announced that she is now GM of Vicious Vixens and that soon a champion will be crowned.
2. Lorelei Lee def. Jetta & Nevaeh in a 3 way match after Lee roll up Jetta. 5:35
3. Simply Luscious def. Alexa Thatcher in a singles match (simply luscious debut). 4:56
4. Lacey Von Erich & Amy Henning defeated Amazona & Black Rose in tag team match. 4:25
5. Tracy Taylor defeated Kelly Couture, Cindy Rogers & Lollipop in a 4 way match 7:29
6. 25 Minute Break
7. The Bella Twins defeated Gothic Mayhem (Roni Jonah & Melody) in tag team bout. 4:35
8. Wesna Busic def. Kara Drew in a singles match 7:05
9. Manami Toyota & Mima Shimoda def. Nikki Mathews & Portia Perez in tag team match 8:05
10. Ariel def. Alicia Fox & LuFisto in a 3 way match after Ariel pinned Alicia 10:20
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 3:19 pm

Not that anyone cares but this will be back soon, with many other things
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 6:15 pm

Push Melissa...the people demand a Melissa push!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 7:25 pm

i care Teary Eyed
but your right not a great deal do
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 7:37 pm

LL Sr. wrote:
i care WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? 850417
but your right not a great deal do

You did.....never knew that tbh WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? 727800
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 7:38 pm

i may not comment, but i certainly read it
now if there was a way to get Layla from your friend, then id be commenting this dixxy thing up
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 3:42 pm

-BREAKING NEWS!!!! MsChiff has gotten herself in a cocaine habit and has entered herself into REHAB. No word if WCW is going to keep her under contract after this incident. With the PPV 5 days away it seems her planned match with Ashley Lane at “Adrenaline Rush” is officially off. No word yet who will take her place in the match but management was said to be very disappointed to hear this incident and MsChiff could be held in the doghouse if she ever make her return from Rehab. Or even is the company decides to keep her under contract. More drug testing is going to take place in the company to avoid this from happening again.

- The last edition of Nitro drew a strong 2.16. This is up from last weeks 2.11.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 8:24 pm

:o how could you allow her to get hooked on cocaine......she musnt be happy there LOL
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:53 pm

- With Ms. Chif suddenly entering rehab, there has been great concern on her health. Many within the company are not happy that this has happened but are happy she went to get help. With Ms Chiff in rehab, Ashley Lane’s match seemed to be off. No word yet on who her opponent may be but this will be the third match on the card that will have a mystery opponent. Seeing that Tiana Ringer & Natalya Neidhart will both be facing mystery opponents.

- Also announced for “Adrenaline Rush” are Amber O’Neal and Krissy Vain will be taking on Kristal Marshall and Sara Del Rey in a tag team match.

- At tonights Vixen's show, Alicia Fox and Kara Drew will face off against Wesna Busic and Ariel in the main event. No other matches has been announced so far.

- Vicious Vixens Live Results:

1. Becky Bayless said a tournament will be held to crown the first ever Vixen’s Champion.
2. The Bella’s defeated Gothic Mayhem (Roni Jonah & Melody) (4:35)
3. Jetta defeated Neveah in a singles match (5:15)
4. Mamacitas (Black Rose & Amazona) def. Lacey von Erich & Amy Henning (3:50)
5. Cindy Rogers def. Lorelei Lee (4:59)
6. Manami Toyota & Mima Shimoda def. Nikki Mathews & Portia Perez ( 8:45)
7. 25 Minute Break
8. Simply Luscious Def. Lollipop (6:10)
9. LuFisto def. Kelly Couture & Tracy Taylor in a 3 way match (8:35)
10. Desire def. Alexa Jade (6:59)
11. Wesna Busic & Ariel def. Alicia Fox & Kara Drew in a Tag Team Main Event. (10:45)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?   WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent? Empty

Back to top Go down

WCW Newsies - PPV's, Ratings, Management High on young talent?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next