Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers

Go down 
+4
LaylaMark
Edgegore
The LL Father
Dead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:49 am

10. Taylor Wilde

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Taylor_Wilde

Taylor Wilde, although underexposed a bit in TNA, has a solid in-ring game and will hopefully be given a chance to develop more of her skills as she has become one half of the first ever TNA Knockouts [color:d3e4=#900][color:d3e4=#900! important][color:d3e4=#900! important]Tag [color:d3e4=#900! important]Team Champions. I think it's a smart move for TNA to have created the tag team titles for The Knockouts, as it will allow women like Wilde, who still needs work on the mic, the opportunity to prove themselves in a [color:d3e4=#900][color:d3e4=#900! important][color:d3e4=#900! important]wrestling capacity.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:49 am

9. Michelle McCool

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers MichelleMcCool

Probably one of the most improved in-ring [color:af30=#900][color:af30=#900! important][color:af30=#900! important]wrestlers in the past year or so, Michelle McCool also holds the distinction of being the first [color:af30=#900][color:af30=#900! important][color:af30=#900! important]WWE Diva to ever hold both the Diva's Championship and the Women's Championship. Although her character is need of a freshening, as she's losing a connection with the audience, McCool can get it done in [color:af30=#900][color:af30=#900! important][color:af30=#900! important]the [color:af30=#900! important]ring when she's on, and should continue to improve.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:50 am

8. Roxxi Laveaux

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Roxxi

Rumored to be close to re-signing with TNA, Roxxi Laveaux is one talent that is sorely missed in the TNA Knockouts division. Credited for bringing an edge and a more hardcore approach to the Knockouts division, Roxxi could become a valuable asset to TNA as they re-mold their Knockouts division to feature more athletically developed wome
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:50 am

7. Melina

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Melina(1)

There was a time when I would have ranked Melina as the number 1 female wrestler in the business, but issues with her [color:abe8=#900][color:abe8=#900! important][color:abe8=#900! important]backstage attitude and recent injuries have kept her out of the game and subsequently have moved her down on my list. Melina is still a very capable worker, and can effectively wrestle a great match when working with someone who's equally capable, and I think when she's back at full capacity from her latest injury [color:abe8=#900][color:abe8=#900! important][color:abe8=#900! important]WWE might consider turning her heel again. I think it's a better, more natural fit for her.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

6. Natalya

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Natalya(1)

Having legacy in the Hart name, and having trained with the legendary Stu Hart, this talented young [color:4207=#900][color:4207=#900! important][color:4207=#900! important]WWE Diva is already part of one of the hottest tag team acts in WWE. She has good charisma, and more importantly, is a fantastic competitor in [color:4207=#900][color:4207=#900! important][color:4207=#900! important]the [color:4207=#900! important]ring. Here's to hoping WWE allows her to wrestle more singles matches down the line as she is definitely a future Divas or Womens Champion contender.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

. Victoria/Tara

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Tara

It's a shame that [color:9bab=#900][color:9bab=#900! important][color:9bab=#900! important]WWE could not do more with Victoria, but she did have a great run with the company and proved herself to be one of the best technical female wrestlers out there. She's a perfect heel foil for any top face in a [color:9bab=#900][color:9bab=#900! important][color:9bab=#900! important]wrestling promotion, and hopefully TNA will capitalize on her as a baby face so she can connect with the fans in a new way.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:51 am

4. Gail Kim

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Gail%20kim-wwe-wrestling

Gail Kim is in a unique position on this list as she's not only in my top 10 as far as female [color:d2e1=#900][color:d2e1=#900! important][color:d2e1=#900! important]pro [color:d2e1=#900! important]wrestlers WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Grey_loader
go, but she'd probably double on my list of hottest female wrestlers as well. This stunning beauty totally redefined herself when she left [color:d2e1=#900][color:d2e1=#900! important][color:d2e1=#900! important]WWE for TNA, and is credited for making the Knockouts division as popular and successful as it was when she was around. Her WWE return has seen flashes of greatness, but WWE has yet to fully put themselves behind this talented Diva. I know I'd put myself behind her. Ya, I'm sure you all saw that one coming.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:51 am

3. Beth Phoenix

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Beth%20phoenix-wwe

Beth Phoenix ranks high on my list as she fully represents everything that a Diva should represent in my opinion. She's great in [color:b410=#900][color:b410=#900! important][color:b410=#900! important]the [color:b410=#900! important]ring, holds her own on the mic, and is attractive to boot. Since her split from Santino Marella, which was too soon in my opinion, The Glamazon has yet to find a secure place on Raw and seems to be lingering in limbo as [color:b410=#900][color:b410=#900! important][color:b410=#900! important]WWE tests the waters with new Divas like Alicia Fox and Gail Kim. I fully support a Kim push, but here's to hoping that Alicia Fox disappears sooner rather than later and Beth Phoenix can ascend back the top of the WWE Divas division.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

2. Awesome Kong

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Awesome_Kong

This is one female wrestler that needs to make the jump to [color:7a61=#900][color:7a61=#900! important][color:7a61=#900! important]WWE. Aside from not having the "model" look that WWE seems to want from their women, Awesome Kong definitely fits the WWE mold in terms of dominant looking women who can have great heel runs on the top of the womens card. TNA has really been dropping the ball with Kong lately, and its focus on having Cody Deaner and ODB go back-and-forth with the Knockouts Title has taken momentum away from great talents like Awesome Kong. Kong just announced a few weeks ago that she recently signed a new multi-year deal with TNA, so all we can do is hope that the company continues to showcase her as she deserves to be showcased.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:52 am

We've now come to my choice as the number one female [color:d810=#900][color:d810=#900! important][color:d810=#900! important]pro [color:d810=#900! important]wrestler in the business, but before I reveal who that lady is, I'd like to take a moment to discuss why I left off certain women that others may have included in their list.
1. Kelly Kelly - Ranks number one on my hot list, but in the end is still far from being at the level of many of the talented women on this list.
2. Angelina Love - The [color:d810=#900][color:d810=#900! important][color:d810=#900! important]Beautiful [color:d810=#900! important]People in general have always felt to me like good mic workers and very pleasant to look at, but even the best worker of the bunch, Angelina Love, is sloppy and underwhelming in [color:d810=#900][color:d810=#900! important][color:d810=#900! important]the [color:d810=#900! important]ring.
3. Candice Michelle - Dangerous to herself and others in the ring, and is one of the few female wrestlers who has actually gotten worse in the ring instead of better as time went on. WWE made the right choice in firing her as she became too much of a liability in the ring.
4. ODB - Again, much like Angelina Love, ODB is a fun character, but she has never wrestled a match that I've thought to be anything much better than a comedy bit.
And now, here it is, my choice as the number one female [color:d810=#900][color:d810=#900! important][color:d810=#900! important]professional [color:d810=#900! important]wrestler today......
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 1:52 am

1. [color:6970=#900][color:6970=#900! important][color:6970=#900! important]Mickie [color:6970=#900! important]James

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Mickie-james-wwe

Mickie James is the perfect package in my opinion. She's sexy, athletic, and is a great all around wrestler. She holds the distinction of being the second [color:6970=#900][color:6970=#900! important][color:6970=#900! important]WWE Diva to hold both the Divas Championship and the Womens Championship, and in my opinion is the best female [color:6970=#900][color:6970=#900! important][color:6970=#900! important]pro [color:6970=#900! important]wrestler in the business today. She has a leg up on talents like Awesome Kong and Beth Phoenix because she is pushed better by TNA and WWE respectively. Kong hasn't been featured in the past year as well as possible, yet James continues to impress on a regular basis. I know it's not Kong nor Phoenix's fault that TNA and WWE are not using them better, so I'm just saying that at this time, I think Mickie James is the best thing out there.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 6:49 am

lol at the McCool "shes losing connection with the audience"
well thats bull as for this to happen, she needs to have one to begin with

i dont know what this list is based off, it cant be based off the past years accomplishments, cos a few of those girls have done fuck all this year.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 10:37 am

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
lol at the McCool "shes losing connection with the audience"
well thats bull as for this to happen, she needs to have one to begin with

i dont know what this list is based off, it cant be based off the past years accomplishments, cos a few of those girls have done fuck all this year.

You are telling the damn truth there. WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers 236889
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 11:24 am

hey i preach what needs to be preached
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 12:02 pm

Mickie and Kong? Sure. But no Cheerleader Melissa, MsChif, or Dark Angel means the list is a sham.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 12:22 pm

as far as i know this is purely his favs from the top two companies
as i mentioned it cant be due to what a person has achieved in the past years because Nattie, Roxxi, Beth and Gail would be a bit further down, with Roxxi and Nattie possibly not being on the list, as both havent done too much as other then Nattie managing HD
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 3:28 pm

that whole list is a fail just cause mickie is number 1
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 7:57 pm

I am always amazed at these list. Michelle did WAYYYY much more shit than any one else on the list, but Mickie is number one. Well that and the prediectablity is unbearable.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 8:01 pm

Michelle over Taylor, You got to be joking. Yeah Michelle is good but Taylor is better and more interesting to watch. Taylor is actually good on the mic, Michelle isnt.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 8:22 pm

They were BOTH boring last year and both are dreadful on the mic, I see alot of similarities in Taylor and Michelle. Michelle should definitely be higher, she has had a few great matches and if we are talking about wrestling matches? She should be in the top 5.

I love Mickie but in no way does she deserve the number one slot.

Natalya barely wrestles and should not be listed either. A Great list but just wrong positions imo.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 4:40 am

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
as far as i know this is purely his favs from the top two companies
as i mentioned it cant be due to what a person has achieved in the past years because Nattie, Roxxi, Beth and Gail would be a bit further down, with Roxxi and Nattie possibly not being on the list, as both havent done too much as other then Nattie managing HD

Nattie has been responsible for every win the Hart Dynasty has ever gotten. She's the centerpiece of the group. And she without question the best worker in the WWE right now.

Michelle McCool has been an utter overpushed failure all year. The crowds have no sold her huge push since last year's Great American Bash. She has not improved and she has not impressed. In all truth, there is no justification for someone like her having the Women's title. It loses credibility by the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers   WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

WZ Top 10 List: Best Female Professional Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1