Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your New Music Live Show 8: "Music to Dance To"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Your New Music Live Show 8: "Music to Dance To" Empty
PostSubject: Your New Music Live Show 8: "Music to Dance To"   Your New Music Live Show 8: "Music to Dance To" EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 12:47 pm

Your New Music Live
Show 8: “Music to Dance to”
Kevin: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the sixth episode of Your New Music Live, here we are going to rundown on some new tunes, some you have heard of, some you haven’t and some…well that you haven’t heard from in a while. I’m sure you all enjoyed the last show and I know this show is no exception. Hopefully you’re not bad after the last show. I’m your host Kevin Sullivan and I’m certainly happy to be here, hope that you’re also happy to be here. You all know the drill and what the show is for, so my guess no introduction needed. Today’s edition is titled “Music to Dance To” This week’s show is featuring songs You can dance to with some fun techno Melodies.

Kevin: First off we have John O’Callaghan featuring Sara Howell with their song “Find Yourself”, Now if you enjoy weird Japanese stuff mixed with techno Music…then you’re in luck, enjoy the next Video:

Part 2
Kevin: Well wasn’t that weird. From last week’s show we realized, DJ’s just can’t leave classics to rest. What am I talking about this time? Michael Mind and his new dance/techno version of…”Loves Gonna Get You”, well guess there isn’t much left to say other then…Enjoy:

Part 3:
Kevin: Now aren’t we all glad that’s over with? This one looks like it should have been on last weeks’ show. Next up we have once again “The Veronicas” and their Single “Untouched”, well guess there isn’t much to say other then, that guy in the video is kinda cute, especially when looking clueless: