Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 9:38 pm

According to F4WOnline.com, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is confirmed for the upcoming SmackDown! 10th Anniversary show.

A WWE film crew filmed the segment with Rock at his house earlier this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 10:07 pm

Oh.. I was actually excited to see that The Rock might be at the arena. Still being a total loser I see..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 10:18 pm

I thought he was gonna be at the show kind of down that he ain't gonna be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 1:40 am

Just being the normal sell-out he is.. can't appear live at any shows anymore.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show EmptySun 27 Sep 2009, 3:21 am

yeah it does suck that he wont be at the arena... but you know what, if he did show up, people would expect him to kick some candy ass & I dont think he wants to get back into that mix`
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show   Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Rock To Appear On SD! 10th Anniversary Show
Page 1 of 1