Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3' Empty
PostSubject: Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'   Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3' EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 1:50 am

Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director — whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office — says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ass.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'   Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3' EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 4:33 am

He talked about this a while ago, he said he wants to wait for the two little girls (The one that played Vivica's daughter and the one that played Uma's daughter) to grow up so he can use them again, so we can see how Uma's revenge effected them. Vicia's daughter is suppose to be out for revenge and Uma's daughter is trying to protect her mom.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'   Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3' EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 9:27 pm

I was sad when Vivica's character died in front of her daughter. I wanted UMA DEAD!!!! LOL! That said, I only saw the fight scenes, not the whole movie Teary Eyed

I guess I'll watch the whole thing before 2014? dunno
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'   Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3' EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 2:47 am

I swear, the moment when Beatrix walks out the door after killing Vernita in front of Nikki and the little girl is standing there in the cereal staring at her mother's body and the door her mother's killer just walked out of; you knew that kid was going to grow up and fuck Beatrix up for that shit.

Another rumor I heard was that Sofie and Elle would be returning as the people paying for Nikki's revenge against The Bride for her mother's death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'   Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3' Empty

Back to top Go down

Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'
Page 1 of 1