Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Evil are You?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 9:49 pm

http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3290

my result:

You're so evil, it's cute.
Aww, you think you're evil? That's adorable. We could just pinch your not-so-evil cheeks and pat your friendly little head. You seem like someone who feels massively guilty if you have even the slightest negative thought. If you were really evil, you'd lie, cheat, and hatch diabolical plans without feeling the slightest hint of remorse. It looks like your conscience is leading you down the "good" path, which is great... unless you're planning to take over the world someday.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 9:54 pm

You're barely evil at all.

You? evil? Ha. Nobody's perfect, but you're one of the least evil people who've ever taken this quiz. If you're feeling guilty about something, it's probably only because you momentarily stopped petting a kitten to answer those questions. You would never be intentionally cruel to an animal, a friend, or even a stranger. Reading this quiz is probably the closest you've come to having an evil thought. We don't want you focused on evilness any longer than necessary, so please go back to what you do best -- spreading joy and sunshine throughout the land.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 9:58 pm

awww, janine. that's cute. and totally you. smile
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 10:54 pm

You're an evil genius.

Whenever
you're around, the sun goes behind a cloud. It's like there's an evil
essence in the air, but nobody ever seems to realize you're the cause.
You're menacing and manipulative, but you play innocent so well that
you always get away with things. Even if people notice the evil glint
in your eye, they tend to mistake it for a friendly sparkle. Now that
we know the truth about you, we're going to back away without looking
directly at you. Please don't hurt us.

lol?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:20 pm

Joey's result doesnt surprise me
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:22 pm

I take offense
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:23 pm

Glitch wrote:
I take offense

dunno

so?
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:31 pm

You have offended me, which is bad
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:36 pm

Glitch wrote:
You have offended me, which is bad

how cute. You're pretending you care what I say.

thanks for the laugh, Joey smile
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:38 pm

You're barely evil at all.

You? evil? Ha. Nobody's perfect, but you're one of the least evil people who've ever taken this quiz. If you're feeling guilty about something, it's probably only because you momentarily stopped petting a kitten to answer those questions. You would never be intentionally cruel to an animal, a friend, or even a stranger. Reading this quiz is probably the closest you've come to having an evil thought. We don't want you focused on evilness any longer than necessary, so please go back to what you do best -- spreading joy and sunshine throughout the land.
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:39 pm

Lol, Bones ain't evil.

Anyways, I am deeply hurt Vix.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:41 pm

Glitch wrote:
Anyways, I am deeply hurt Vix.

no you arent. You're probably laughing at your pc or laptop right now.
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:44 pm

Laughing at this? Bah.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:49 pm

ok, Joey

I wonder what Dead's result will be.
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:51 pm

I'm still offended..you can't just leave this be.. I'm extremely dumbfounded by this
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:55 pm

Glitch wrote:
I'm still offended..you can't just leave this be.. I'm extremely dumbfounded by this

oh brother shrug

now i know you're not serious. lol
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:56 pm

I'm very serious
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:01 am

You're so evil, it's scary

Mwah-ha-ha! Cackle, cackle! Some people conduct their evil business in secret, but not you. You're proud of your dark and devious ways. You're so evil that when other people find out about it, they don't even bother to fight back -- they cower in fear. That's convenient for you, because it's easy to convince all those scaredy-cats to do your bidding. Yay for minions! Now you can relax at home, clasping your hands together gleefully, while they do all your dirty work

I really did answer the questions honestly & I must say, I'm not suprised by my result, I just thought alot of the answers for them were stupid.

Like the "scary movie w/a friend one", stupid, who cares. I would do nothing but watch it with them. How Evil are You? Icon_rolleyes lol & teen nick is such a terrible channel.

Last edited by LIE on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:01 am

It's TeenNick.. of course it's gonna be like that
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:03 am

lol LiE is awesome
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:04 am

And yet you still don't care you offended me
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:05 am

True.

http://www.teennick.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php?id=3491

^^

lmao, ok. If any of those guys were my "famous boyfriend", I would go hang myself. I could imagine what the answers for that one is.

I could take these stupid quizes & laugh at the answer.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:05 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
lol LiE is awesome

<3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:07 am

<33333333333
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:46 am

that famous boyfriend quiz was silly lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:50 am

You're an evil genius.

Whenever you're around, the sun goes behind a cloud. It's like there's an evil essence in the air, but nobody ever seems to realize you're the cause. You're menacing and manipulative, but you play innocent so well that you always get away with things. Even if people notice the evil glint in your eye, they tend to mistake it for a friendly sparkle. Now that we know the truth about you, we're going to back away without looking directly at you. Please don't hurt us.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:50 am

LIE wrote:
You're so evil, it's scary

Mwah-ha-ha! Cackle, cackle! Some people conduct their evil business in secret, but not you. You're proud of your dark and devious ways. You're so evil that when other people find out about it, they don't even bother to fight back -- they cower in fear. That's convenient for you, because it's easy to convince all those scaredy-cats to do your bidding. Yay for minions! Now you can relax at home, clasping your hands together gleefully, while they do all your dirty work

I really did answer the questions honestly & I must say, I'm not suprised by my result, I just thought alot of the answers for them were stupid.

Like the "scary movie w/a friend one", stupid, who cares. I would do nothing but watch it with them. How Evil are You? Icon_rolleyes lol & teen nick is such a terrible channel.

well, we know whos more evill....and its not me..haha

Glitch wrote:
<33333333333

youve been hanging around Blue too long
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:52 am

Chessman wrote:
You're an evil genius.

Whenever you're around, the sun goes behind a cloud. It's like there's an evil essence in the air, but nobody ever seems to realize you're the cause. You're menacing and manipulative, but you play innocent so well that you always get away with things. Even if people notice the evil glint in your eye, they tend to mistake it for a friendly sparkle. Now that we know the truth about you, we're going to back away without looking directly at you. Please don't hurt us.

I knew it! I freakin knew it!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:56 am

i am the most evil son of a bitch here....well with the exception of LiE lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:59 am

i dont think LiE is evil...just brutally honest. which is why i love reading her posts lol

Dead i wonder who is more evil, you or your bro?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 2:04 am

my bro is along the lines of LiE...he tells it how it is. i like it when people are suffering, or are in some sort of pain whether it be mental or physical lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 2:08 am

you sick twisted old man. lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 2:12 am

hey, it happens. been watching too many horror movies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Evil are You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Evil are You?   How Evil are You? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Evil are You?
Page 1 of 1