Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE

Go down 
+6
janine
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
Brad Vicious
Blue Ryder
Angelus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE Empty
PostSubject: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:09 pm

ProWrestling.net is reporting that TNA star Booker T will likely be finished with TNA after his contract expires which is reportedly sometime in November. The belief right now is that Booker is unhappy with the company, and he also has a lot of backstage heat on him within TNA management because of recent behavior.

Most recently, Booker refused to put over Matt Morgan at the last set of Impact tapings, and he had a meeting just the day before with TNA President Dixie Carter where the two reportedly worked out some of the issues both sides were having with each other. Apparently that meeting did little to no good as Booker went ahead and refused to job to Morgan.

Additionally, Booker's behavior on the last TNA overseas tour was described as "disruptive," and he even refused to work a tag team match with Scott Steiner, as we reported, when the fans began to throw chairs into the ring. Booker was reportedly telling those backstage in TNA that he has plans to return to WWE, and always has that option available which he claims he most likely will exercise.

Concerning the Matt Morgan issue, there is apparently no heat between him and Booker T, it was more a matter of Booker feeling that it was a creative mistake for him to lose to Morgan on TV rather than on a PPV. Additionally, Booker did not inform TNA management about his decision not to job to Morgan until 45 minutes before the Impact taping, which made it very difficult for the creative team to re-write the segment.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:12 pm

DAMN! Will WWE take him is the question? I do want some KING BOOKA and Queen Sharmell so im all for it
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:17 pm

Ive always liked him in the past, but lately I find him really annoying. Hes alyways yelling stupid stuff while others are on the mic, and whats with the different accents?
If hes not willing to put people over, then why is he there? I say good riddance. Let WWE deal with him. Id like to see him refuse to put someone over there.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:23 pm

its funny how Booker left WWE cos he claimed WWE werent using him correctly, which was kinda stupid tbh, as he was a former world champ the year before leaving, and he was most likly being pushed into a feud with the top guy HHH....and he went to TNA clearly expecting to beat out Ric Flairs 16 reigns, and he has, ah yes non.

id like him and her back in WWE though, preferably on Raw, as well they need SOMEONE else in the title pic
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:31 pm

i dont want Booker in WWE again. sad

oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:52 pm

I will like to see him back in WWE, Along with Sharmy. It will be funny if he refused to put Orton over. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:57 pm

then WWE would probably demote him to jobber status or fire him.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 7:40 pm

heaven forbid, dont criticise Cena, as any momentum u have gets stunted
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 7:52 pm

I dunno... I never saw Booker T as a big star. I loved the King Booker character as much as the next peron. However, if that's the main thing about your show.. Ouch. Other than, just another black dude with presents himself as "AMMA BLACK N' AMMA GONNA KICK DAT AZZ!!!!"

I wouldn't be surprised if the WWE only used him to be in co-hoots with his training school. I hear people are doing a lot better at that then then FCW.. And the WWE wouldn't have to sponsor it nearly as much.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 8:41 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
DAMN! Will WWE take him is the question? I do want some KING BOOKA and Queen Sharmell so im all for it

id hope so, he was better off used in WWE then he was in TNA
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 2:12 am

sarcy wrote:
I dunno... I never saw Booker T as a big star. I loved the King Booker character as much as the next peron. However, if that's the main thing about your show.. Ouch. Other than, just another black dude with presents himself as "AMMA BLACK N' AMMA GONNA KICK DAT AZZ!!!!"

I wouldn't be surprised if the WWE only used him to be in co-hoots with his training school. I hear people are doing a lot better at that then then FCW.. And the WWE wouldn't have to sponsor it nearly as much.

that was actually one of the main issues that lead to him leaving. i guess he was super pissed that they didnt sponser his school which had already opened but instead went with FCW who didnt open until about 3 months after DSW was shut down.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 2:15 am

Really?

Learn something new everyday I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 12:59 pm

I can understand why he didnt put Matt over-it wouldve been a huge mistake putting over one of the next big guys in the company on just a regular taping in terms of storyline development and revenue *cough, cough, Hollywood, cough, cough, GOLDBERG, cough, cough* but he shouldve informed them earlier than he did.....If he goes back to the WWE, I'm expecting another D'Lo Brown use of talent-he's just going to be used as 'talent enhancer' very much like he was when he left...pppllleeeeaaasseee dont bring back the King Booker gimmick, ugh
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:54 am

ALL HAIL KING BOOOOOOOOKA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE   Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Booker T Likely Finished With TNA, Headed To WWE
Page 1 of 1