Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knockouts Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Knockouts Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:19 pm

No commercials= AWESOME! I usually despise Christy but I loved that move she did with her leg, very creative. I don’t know, Traci’s move is kinda weak but it got Christy out of the way so the big girls can play.

Speaking of Traci and Hamada have GREAT CHEMISTRY! I want more of them. Velvet fucking Sky is really stepping up to the plate, nice DDT she did and she was on point, no botches at all. I’m really enjoying Velvet Sky as of late. Madison was good too and SariTaylor looked great in gold, I don’t like Sarita’s belly to belly though. OMG Lacey delivered a pretty good choke slam. I may like her after all.

Pretty good match overall.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:33 pm

The KO Elimation match was pretty good. I actually did like Lacey's slam. Maybe I will like her maybe I wont, only time will tell. It will depend on how fans act when it comes to her, lol Lacey is so tall.
Velvet did good too, she is really stepping up her game.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:02 am

I'm really quite pleased with the knockouts now, the 8 women elimination tag team match was terrific, Christy's move whatever that was was really cool and unique, thankfully though she got out of the way quickly and left as Blue said for the big girls to play.
Saritaylor were themselves nothing new here apart from the outfits but it was actually nice to see them not do so many double team moves, sort of like a female MCMG lol.
Velvet and Madison definately impressed me tonight, more than usual good work ladies, a few of your spots were a weeny bit iffy but you're getting there ^_^

It was really nice to see such chemistry between the heel team, they really mashed together tonight and it felt like they were a team, whereas the face team in my opinion were a bit too "try hard and look like friends".
Lacey Von erich would soon become involved and she looked hot tonight, very hot indeed and I had grim fears she would use the claw but instead she used that cool chokeslam, TNA should make her use that more often because it's more convincing than that claw she does.
Star of the match: Velvet Sky & Traci Brooks

Tara vs. ODB was a bit pants, you couldn't really feel the tension between both women and the match was slow, so I didn't enjoy it as much.
The ending was also a but naff and Val played her part well.
Not as good as the other knockouts match but oh well you can't have it all.
Star of the match: Tara
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:03 am

nice slam by Lacey. I'm beginning to love her even more.

tag match was nice.

Daffney lowblowing Abyss then straightening out her hat was lulz.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:14 am

the slam was ok. she still looks kinda akaward in the ring.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:22 am

I think people are just looking for reasons to knock Lacey. I've read a few people's thoughts about how her run in was aired and it seemed more or less they were hoping they would show her triping. Like hello, the person with the spoilers didn't mention Alyssa coming back to bitch at the ref and the person didn't mention the Rock Bottom type move Lacey did. I just don't get why people would want to go "LMAO! That dumb bitch!" Knockouts Discussion 79573

I liked the 8 chick match. I was disappointed when I saw Alyssa's hair wasn't done. =( For all the buzz around the Japanese lady, Traci impressed me the most in their exchange. She's really gotten so good since coming back. Too bad that botch with her finish happened. It really sucked the air out of the crowd. Talia isn't using Alyssa's curb stomp. Her's is reversed and it's one of the few wrestling moves she actually does. And Yay, I can't stand her at ALL, but at least someone in TNA uses th DDT as an finisher and not just transition move #5, #9 and #1567897. Madison is awful.. And rather "midget-y"..
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:24 am

Ok the announcer was pissing me off... Basically saying the match will have a 10 minute time limit but it was barely 5 minutes. ODB is the fucking champion, have her defend her belt for a good 7 minutes and then get Kong's ass involved. Dont have her interuppt the match when it barely got started. Tara WTF? did she seriously go for a crossbody on ODB? LOL!

I dont think Kong and Tara have great chemistry tbh
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:27 am

Oh, Tara's never looked so damn hot in her career. Hopefully, the WWE kidnaps the person in TNA responsible for it and makes them do the same with Mickie, Beth, Michelle and Eve since that's all they push.

However, that doesn't mean her matches are good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knockouts Discussion   Knockouts Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Knockouts Discussion
Page 1 of 1