Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Unit Inc.
Opener
C-Unit Inc.

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : recent college graduate
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Rock (My all-time favorite MALE wrestler from any promotion)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Undertaker
MVP
Christian
Cryme Tyme
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Edge
Gregory Helms/Hurricane
Zach Ryder
Sheamus
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus (by far, my all-time favorite female wrestler from ANY promotion)
Eve Torres
Melina
Mickie James
Natayla
Layla
Alicia Fox
Jamie Keyes
Tiffany
Lita
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kevin Nash
The Motor City Machine Guns
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Jay Lethal
Consequences Creed
Amazing Red
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Tara
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky
Madison Rayne
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE Empty
PostSubject: Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE   Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 11:38 am

From WWE.com

It is with great sadness that I announce my resignation from the WWE effective January 1, 2010.

I have never even considered a future outside the walls of the WWE. However, sometimes life takes an unexpected turn and while it is the most difficult decision I have ever made, it is time for me to move on.

First and foremost, I would like to thank my father for the incredible education working with him has provided and for giving me the opportunity to play a role in building WWE into the global phenomenon that it is today. I am extremely proud to have been the 4th generation in this business, and I am grateful for everyday I was able to work along side not only my own, but the entire WWE family.

Thank you to all of the WWE Superstars both past and present for your passion, pride and dedication. You are truly the engine of the organization and it has been a pleasure to work with, learn from and get to know all of you. Thank you for the privilege of sharing the stage with you and for allowing me to become but a momentary member of your elite brotherhood. I have so much appreciation for the many sacrifices you endure, both physically and personally, to make this business the success that it is. The respect I have for each of you is immeasurable.

Finally, there are no words to express my gratitude to WWE fans the world over for supporting this company through good times and bad and for your unbridled passion that fuels the Superstars’ performances. I am profoundly grateful to have been able to entertain you both in front of the camera and from behind the scenes. You are the greatest fans in
the world.

I will always love this business and will remain a fan forever.

Shane

Direct source: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/snanemcmahonresigns

He is one of the McMahons I actually like, so this news is kinda sad to me. However, I wish Shane-O-Mac nothing but the best in his new journey in life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.divas411.com
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE   Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 12:03 pm

How the fuck can a McMahon resign?
tbh he will be back once Vince decides to retire. hopefully
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE   Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 2:39 pm

damn, never knew a McMahon can resign from the company; something must be going down. Well I guess I need to wish him the best, as he was the only McMahon I respected.

Seeya around, Shane-O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE   Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane McMahon To Resign from WWE
Page 1 of 1