Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?

Go down 
+4
Edgegore
Dead
Jordan H.
X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? Empty
PostSubject: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 7:29 am

I think it was pretty much a given that Eddie was booked to defeat Batista for the WHC at the PPV. Would Smackdown have benefitted? What would it have led to? I believe Vickie wouldn't have been introduced the way she is now. Rey wouldn't have won the rumble and the WHC, and probably would have still been fueding with cruiserweights (would the CW title have still been around?) Would Edge have had as many title reigns as he does now? Would he have gone to ECW to put over talent? Would he still be in the Main Event scene?

Its amazing how the departure of one man can affect so much within the WWE...Not many would have been able to have such a HUGE impact.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 2:10 pm

I think you pretty much nailed it, my friend....if Eddie was still around, I don't think we would've dealt with Botchtista's legendary craptastic WHC reign not nearly as long. Eddie had MASSIVE momentum coming off as the victor of the Dominick angle with Rey-Rey..and then they made him Batista's buddy WTF? I think eddie might've turned on him later if things didn't turn out the way they did....guess we will never know.....plus we might've been saved from the La Familia storyline as well if Latino Heat was still around.....Looking on it now UO, his absence is most definitely noticable-it's amazing how much so.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 2:53 pm

Edge would of still won a lot of titles, because he was world champion on Raw before going to SD
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 2:03 am

We wouldn't have to endure Chavo as the watered down version of Eddie for one thing. And that would mean we probably wouldn't have sat through all of those Cornswaggle and Chavo storylines for months. I also agree that Roidtista would not be given as much undeserved credit and hype as he does.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 2:55 am

we and mainly i wouldnt have to endure that bullshit underdog story of ReyRey winning the rumble and world title
i had a good time :lol!:ing when watching WM22 on DVD, as the fans where total morons and booed the faces, and i loved listening to them boo the shit outta Mysterio and Trish
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 8:08 pm

Chessman wrote:
Edge would of still won a lot of titles, because he was world champion on Raw before going to SD

Oh, I never siad he wont have-I just said I wouldn't have had to endure the La Familia angle
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 4:34 pm

If Eddie Guerrero was still around, I think after a couple years of World Heavyweight status... Him & Chavo would have been the first Uni-Fied Tag Team Champions & probably would have still been holding the titles.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 4:42 pm

^ Agreed.

Chavo definitely wouldn't be a joke, either.
The entire WWE universe would probably be a whole lot better than it is now.
Back to top Go down
Lionheart
Recent Roster Addition
Lionheart

Male
Number of posts : 49
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Edge
Chris Jericho
The Miz
Randy Orton
Jack Swagger
Yoshi Tatsu
William Regal
Christian
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelly
Chris Sabin
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Sting
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 12:37 am

The La Familia angle was golden. They were getting so much heat it was amazing. I was perhaps more interested in SmackDown than I have ever been when Edge went insane. It even led to Undertaker sending Edge to Hell, you simply can't beat that. The segment he had with Foley was awesome as well.

As for Chavo, he is the most underused superstar in the WWE right now. He has mad in-ring ability, yet is a complete mockery. I want to dropkick Hornswoggle in the face. Even Chavo jobbing to Triple H was better.

Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? Chavof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?   Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where would WWE be if Guerrero was still around?
Page 1 of 1