Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler

Go down 
+3
Jordan H.
The LL Father
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 4:13 pm

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Nick Hogan Bollea, son of Hulk Hogan, is training to become a pro wrestler. He is currently training at former WWE star Rikishi's wrestling school which is based out of Burbank, CA. It's being reported that Rikishi being booked for Hogan's upcoming "Hulkamania" tour in Australia is mostly due to the fact that Nick has been training at his facility.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 4:54 pm

wasnt he doing this, then decided to quit, and do a bunch of other shit no one is gonna care about?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 5:04 pm

A lot of people are hard on Nick but let's face it: he and his friend were both two young guys who's recklessness caught up with them. The guy wasn't wearing a seat belt, hence his injuries. Both of them were equally as guilty, just one got severely injured. In terms of those phone calls, they weren't even supposed to be released in the first place; for all we know the marine dude WAS a bad guy and even if he isn't any parent will say anything to make their kid feel better. I'm not defending nobody here nor am I some Hulkamaniac because I hated that corny shit but the point is that shit happens. All you can do is move on from it, the boy served his time. I'm sure he grew up a lot stemming from the incident. When he does get into the ring I'll be judging him by his ability not his past mistakes. Everybody does that for Stone Cold, but a lot of people including Stone Cold himself won't do the same.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 5:07 pm

anyone else betting that hes doing this cause he sucks at everything else?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 5:10 pm

Oh yeah, definitely-nowhere to go but up, I suppose
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 5:53 pm

Good Luck to him. maybe he could join Legacy and be their lackey like they are to Orton.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:26 pm

I really dislike Nick Hogan. I think hes a loser.
I hope he earns whatever spot he gets instead of it being handed to him on a silver platter, but I doubt thats likely.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 2:07 am

Brad Vicious wrote:
I really dislike Nick Hogan. I think hes a loser.
I hope he earns whatever spot he gets instead of it being handed to him on a silver platter, but I doubt thats likely.

Same here. I know everyone is saying people make mistakes. True. But for him to go and bad mouth a dude who is on life support and has a CHUNK of his BRAIN missing is beyond me. That Nick is a son of a bitch. Literally and figuratively. He should have taken his punishment like a man instead of being recorded saying things like karma being the reason for his friend getting jacked up.

No Nick, karma wasn't drinking and driving you were. Hopefully, some wrestlers will teach him a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler   Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Nick Hogan Training To Become a Pro Wrestler
Page 1 of 1