Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident Empty
PostSubject: Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident   Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:28 pm

Shad Gaspard of Cryme Tyme posted the following on his MySpace page regarding his getting ill and not wrestling this past Tuesday at the Smackdown taping:

Ok before this thing gets out of hands let me set the record straight. This past Monday I got sick
while traveling from Mexico to the US. On Tuesday my symptoms increased drastically to body pains, headaches, vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea. I tried several over the counter medicines that temporarily worked, but didn’t help in the long run.

Finally I went to or WWE doctor who prescribed to give me a shot of Phenergan, which should have worked. Unforchantly it made me drowsy and brought on cold chills. The office thought it best I leave than try to perform. I spent Tuesday night in my hotel room vomiting and dealing with bad diarrheaa all night (Trust me no one ells was near or around me). When I got back home I dealt with the same symptom all day as my girl helped me get better bye taking what our family physician
prescribed, and getting rest.....

I’ve never let being sick ever keep me from performing, I’ve worked sick, hurt, and injured before on live events, TV tapings, and Pay Per Views, I just never let no one excluding my partner know how I felt or what I was going through. I apologies to my tag team partner, the participants in my match and the WWE universe, I should have found out all the information about what was given to me before I took it, and prevented my self from getting sick in the first place.

I take full responsibility for what happened and I’m sorry. In our industry there is a tradition that the show must go on no mater what, and I feel I have betrayed that tradition bye not performing last Tuesday. The greatest joy in my life is performing in the WWE (Win, Lose or Draw), I love what I do, and I will never let something like this happen agene.

Sincerely
Shad Gaspard
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident   Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:13 pm

Poor guy. Everybody gets sick.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident   Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:14 pm

yeah, they were blaming him for getting sick right before the tag match this week because he didnt want to take a clean pin
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident   Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:15 pm

He comes off as quite intelligent for a guy who really only says "YO!YO!YOYOYO! YO! YO!!! YO!" a billion times within 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident   Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:21 pm

All the same Im glad Cryme Tyme are out of bragging rights and the Harts are in.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident   Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 7:54 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:
All the same Im glad Cryme Tyme are out of bragging rights and the Harts are in.

Sorry to hear about Shad but I cant stand Cryme Tyme-the Hart Dynasty were much more worthy, honestly though it comes off cold
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident   Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:02 pm

I beleive Shad. He was sick so He did the right thing by not working. I wish him well. But its good Hart Dynasty got the spot.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident   Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident Empty

Back to top Go down

Shad Gaspard explains Smackdown incident
Page 1 of 1