Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `

Go down 
+6
Paul Wyatt
Brad Vicious
The LL Father
Jordan H.
Dead
MkGtOmEr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:36 am

Bret Hart Calls HHH/HBK Cancers In The Industry

On this week's OWW (Online World Of Wrestling) Radio Show, hosted by Nick Anthony, he interviewed former 5 Time WWE Champion and WCW Champion Bret "Hitman" Hart, and when Anthony asked Hart what he thought of Triple H and HBK Shawn Michaels, Hart referred to them as "Cancers" when it comes to the entertainment side of wrestling. He also compared himself to John Cena stating that he was always a company guy, much like Cena and all about the team effort. Nick Anthony disagreed with Bret on his statement about Cena, then Bret clarifies.

Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:37 am

yet ppl think hes going back to WWE...hes not going there if he cant stand HHH or HBK
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:43 am

always good to hear the truth from someone who knows wrestling, especially Bret Hart
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 6:18 am

he knew wrestling, but he didnt know entertainment imo
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 9:46 am

I have to disagree there, I thought Bret was one of the most entertaining guys ever. He didn't do comedy routines or have a team of writers coming up with ways to make fun of Khali and Lillian Garcia (like HHH), but he could really tell a great story in the ring where it counted.
And everyone always harps about his poor mic skills, but really that was only in the first half of his WWE career. He had some fantastic promos in the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 12:11 pm

That's true. One of the things that I loved about Bret aside from abilty to wrestle was his ability to make you understand the severity of the situation without super amped up in the process.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:53 pm

M.k.G,t™ wrote:

Bret Hart Calls HHH/HBK Cancers In The Industry

who hasnt called them that? dunno

I'm the lone Triple H fan on this forum and many others. rofl
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 2:20 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I'm the lone Triple H fan on this forum and many others. Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` 97925

I am a fan of Trips.

Why does anyone take Bret Hart seriously? He is a whiney bitch who can't get over the fact that he wasn't booked as the God of Wrestling. He always wanted to win, which is bad for business. He STILL whines of over the fact that he lost his last WWF match. BIG FUCKING DEAL. In the words of James Storm, "Take the tampon out and grow a pair." Bret.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 3:16 pm

I cant remember that last time Bret even talked about Montreal WITHOUT SOMEONE ASKING HIM BOUT IT; the man is over it, he's stated that. and he wasnt booked as 'the God of Wrestling'??? He main-evented the company all over the world during the New Generation era and was the prime factor that kept interest in WWE who were slowly dying at the time because he was an alternative to the over-the-top cartoons you normally saw from Vince, especially at that time (and now); he and the Kliq were what kept the WWE alive when it was going downhill. He always wanted to win? He wanted Yokozuna to beat and keep the WWE Title but Hogan politiced and took it from Yoko unjustly, character and out-of-character wise. He put over people nobody else wanted to and made them look good like Carl Ouellet and Kane (back when he was an evil dentist). If Bret ever whined, it was in persona and that was what he was supposed to do; Bret was always honest and never bullshitted, even if you didnt agree with him. You will never understand how bad Montreal was for him; in Canada, you make it in America, you are a NATIONAL HERO. Bret didnt want to let his country down. Vince did it anyway out of paranoia and anger. It was and still is disgusting. He knew damn well Bret would never throw no WWE belt into a trash bin; he respected it too much...but Vince wanted to disrespect him in front of his countrymen, he wanted to make Bret suffer for leaving the company; it was pathetic how far Vince was willing to go to satiate his ego. In terms of him calling HHH and HBK cancers on the entertainment side, it is absolutely the truth. While they are parading around doing a tired out routine in their forties, younger guys who need to be pushed as the next big things in the WWE are not getting that push. I dont like having to badmouth HBK because I respect him but I cant respect the fact he is basically alllowed himeslf to become Levasque's bitch. 'Who takes Bret Hart seriously?' About every wrestler who laces a pair of boots; he is IMMENSELY respected amongst the wrestling community for his selflessness. He of all people went down to FCW not long ago to give the guys down there a moral boast because their morale was low. HHH didnt do that. HBK didnt do that. No McMahons did that. Nobody, but Bret and he hasnt worked for the company since '97. What does that say about them?
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 3:39 pm

Selflessness? Bret Hart? You shitting me? He was always complaining if he had to job. He always cried when he had to put someone over. Then again, that says a lot about Canada if someone's job is to FAKE fight and gets revered as a "National Hero".
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, boi! You make some hella good points, JV.1 - You Know It!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 3:55 pm

You are saying Bret Hart did this but you are a fan of HHH? Seriously? Let me tell you something: if Bret is this bad guy you perceived him as, then why did Rick Rude, a man who is well-respected in wrestling, LEAVE a high-paying job in the WWE in support of Bret over the Screwjob? Why would Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig wrestle a five-star match with Bret for the IC Title with a messed-up back? Because Bret commands respect because he respects others. And you better watch yourself talking trash about Canada considering there are Canadian members on this site, you are disrespecting them and their country.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:57 am

"Bret Hart Calls HHH/HBK Cancers In The Industry"

metal

I have been saying this about Hollywood Hopeful Helmsley for the past 4 years. I can't stand the damn guy. From his tainted legacy to his watered down DX shenanigans, this man makes me change the channel everytime I see his caveman face.

Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` Thumbnail.aspx?q=1133339742311&id=a0dfc4dd133085b1294723cba09816bd&url=http%3a%2f%2fcdn3.sbnation.com%2fprofile_images%2f79653%2fgeico_caveman

As far as HBK goes, he's got something to his credit. At least he takes all the bumps and does intersting stuff in the ring unlike his sidekick. Every match Micheals does all the work and here comes Super Triple H to save the day with his 5 moves of doom. And I'm like:
wtfisthis
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:05 am

sarcy wrote:
Selflessness? Bret Hart? You shitting me? He was always complaining if he had to job. He always cried when he had to put someone over. Then again, that says a lot about Canada if someone's job is to FAKE fight and gets revered as a "National Hero".

Are you goddamn serious? You, a fan of wrestling, on a wrestling forum no less, getting down on us for liking a wrestler? Seriously?

And Bret complained about doing jobs? Bret Hart worked for WWE for 13 years, did jobs for EVERYONE, and was praised as a true worker (like guys like Jericho and Regal are praised today). The ONE time he didnt want to job, one of his last matches in WWE in front of his die hard canadian fans, and he got screwed for it. Its not that he didnt want to put over anyone, he wouldve dropped the belt the next night, hes said so in interviews many times, he just didnt want to do it THEN and to HBK, and Vince shouldve respected that, instead of getting all paranoid.

I wont get into an arguement about the Montreal Screwjob, because that topic has been done to death, but you cant say he ever refused doing jobs before that incident, because its just not true.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 9:44 am

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
And you better watch yourself talking trash about Canada considering there are Canadian members on this site, you are disrespecting them and their country.

like she cares

Brad Vicious wrote:
sarcy wrote:

Are you goddamn serious? You, a fan of wrestling, on a wrestling forum no less, getting down on us for liking a wrestler? Seriously?

if she doesnt like it, she attacks the other fans. dont believe me, just go read about the ROH fans
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:47 am

to be fair she attacks ppl those fans, just as much as other ppl attack diva fans

you have members like that...WHERE IS THE LOVE :'(
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 3:39 pm

Everyone fucking attacks eachother's fanbases god damn it! Why the hell is it a problem when Sarcy does it? With that said Sarcy you can bash Bret if you'd like but dont bash the country of where he comes from, There are CANADIANS here and some take offense to shit like that. Thank you and goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 3:42 pm

Lol typical Blue, if that was me who said it "zomg dead blah blah", but seeing it's one of ur friends it's ok
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

Its not that she attacked his fanbase, she attacked Canada for being a fan of a wrestler, or in her words 'someones whos job it is to fake fight'.
So not only is she attacking Canada, shes saying wrestlers dont deserve to be someones hero...
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 3:59 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Lol typical Blue, if that was me who said it "zomg dead blah blah", but seeing it's one of ur friends it's ok
Everyone is my friend here or at least I think they are so :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:01 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Everyone is my friend here or at least I think they are so Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` 747915

and yet, you only say shit to certain people. if it was about a diva and i were to say something, youd come after me and go "just because you dont like it Dead doesnt mean everyone else does", yet if its a attack about Bret, or ROH or blah blah...its like its nothing to you. time to stop playing forum politics
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:05 pm

Um really? How many of you were bashing Candice yesterday? I said nothing and kept on with my marking, I only say shit when folks attack someone(SARCY) for doing something that they themselves do which is bash wrestlers minus the Canada incident.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:06 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Everyone fucking attacks eachother's fanbases god damn it! Why the hell is it a problem when Sarcy does it? With that said Sarcy you can bash Bret if you'd like but dont bash the country of where he comes from, There are CANADIANS here and some take offense to shit like that. Thank you and goodbye.

WTFH? Aren't you the same one, Blue, that has said in the past that bashing is unacceptable? Just sayin'...

Oh, yeah... post # 1900.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:08 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Um really? How many of you were bashing Candice yesterday? I said nothing and kept on with my marking, I only say shit when folks attack someone(SARCY) for doing something that they themselves do which is bash wrestlers minus the Canada incident.

really? you called us all haters several times lol. i saw them go after Sarcy cause she offended them, but i guess in everyones own little world thats ok
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:18 pm

CaptainCharismaChristian wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

WTFH? Aren't you the same one, Blue, that has said in the past that bashing is unacceptable? Just sayin'...

Oh, yeah... post # 1900.
LMFAO! Yes if you hate on wrestler, everyone is free to speak there mind UNLIKE other forums Argh But bashing EACHOTHER (the members) is not cool.

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

really? you called us all haters several times lol. i saw them go after Sarcy cause she offended them, but i guess in everyones own little world thats ok
Calling you haters is not really me defending the diva of the hour haha, its me being Blue Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:19 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

Oh, yeah... post # 1900.
LMFAO! Yes if you hate on wrestler, everyone is free to speak there mind

unless its your favorite diva Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` 773246
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:22 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

Oh, yeah... post # 1900.
LMFAO! Yes if you hate on wrestler, everyone is free to speak there mind

unless its your favorite diva Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` 773246
Well sometimes I'm in a debating mood so :nutshot
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:24 pm

[quote="Blue Campbell"]
Blue Campbell wrote:

Oh, yeah... post # 1900.
Quote :
LMFAO! Yes if you hate on wrestler, everyone is free to speak there mind UNLIKE other forums Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` 9121 But bashing EACHOTHER (the members) is not cool.
Very interesting....
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:30 pm

basically its a contradiction, lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:34 pm

LMAO @ ur last two posts, D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `   Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK ` Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart disses HHH/HBK `
Page 1 of 1