Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy Empty
PostSubject: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 11:11 pm

well it's on now and i cant even watch without crying. I'm probably going to go through an entire box of tissues before this show is over.

Violet was attacked in the season finale. She was drugged and then a lady cut Violet's baby out of her stomach.

the premiere picks up right after that. Violet's boyfriend found her unconscious and the ambulance has just taken her to the hospital. Her friend and colleague, Addison, is currently operating on her. Violet's boyfriend is talking to the cops, trying to find the baby that was taken from her stomach.

Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy Icon_sad

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Thu 04 Feb 2010, 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 12:59 am

omg it was a really sad episode. i cant imagine someone having to go thru that. poor violet. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 1:54 am

I cried through like the first 30 minutes. I couldnt watch it without tearing up.

then when they located her baby, i cried again. then at the end when Violet woke up and got to hold her son.

Such an awesome ending to a sad episode. I was hoping they'd find the baby. cant wait till next week.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 2:56 am

same here. i think that was the best part when she got to hold the baby. that was a sweet moment. next week looks good.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:44 pm

Well it seems Violet still hasnt coped with her trauma too well. She refused to hold her son every time she was asked in tonight's episode. I feel bad for her.

that teen girl's mom, who was planning to petition the court for her daughter's son...is a total bitch.

seeing that young doctor go off on his pregnant patient was kinda funny. I never seen him so pissed. lol
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 1:24 am

lol it was funny. i feel sorry for violet. im hoping she will overcome what happened to her and finally hold her baby. thats sad...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 12:06 am

Mia, i dont like that new doctor, Dr. King...with the southern accent. She irritates me.

I'm kinda disappointed that Violet didnt send that crazy chick to jail for life or something. I wouldnt have let her off so easily.

but hopefully now Violet can heal and hold her son and be ok. It sucks watching the past few weeks and she barely even looks at the baby. sad
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 2:11 am

she is annoying i was hoping she'd go away. i dont think i could be that nice to let that woman off like that. it is sad. i hope with all that behind her she can finally heal.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 1:06 am

Violet doesnt want to come back to work but apparently she is getting better, yay!

I honestly think Addison and Taye Diggs should date on the show. their characters are good together.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:39 am

they would make a good couple. and i m glad violet is getting better. she seemed like she is getting back to normal slowly. i just read that there is suppose to be another crossover sometime. addison going to greys and mark coming to the practice.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

Mia, the young blond doctor just put his daughter to bed and his house blew up as soon as he got in his car.

I hope she makes it sad

Addison is Pissed at her dad and Violet for sleeping together.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 12:06 am

omg Mia...the girl's mom blew the house up on purpose...tried to killthe little girl.

that's HORRIBLE!!!

i am praying for the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 12:07 am

This episode seems inspired by a case they showed on Snapped.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 04 Dec 2009, 2:14 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
omg Mia...the girl's mom blew the house up on purpose...tried to killthe little girl.

that's HORRIBLE!!!

i am praying for the little girl.

how horrible. such a sad episode. i cant believe she would do that.
i dont blame addison at all. i missed the end of it.. im gonna watch it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

in January there's another merger episode of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, Mia.

sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:37 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
in January there's another merger episode of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, Mia.

sounds like fun.

oh yay Vixen. i like when they do the mergers. i cant wait!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 11:55 pm

whoa..i jut saw a commercial for this thursday's episode. It's that crossover event with Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy.

anyway, Addison and Dr. Sloane were sleeping together...again.

and Izzy's husband was talking about sleeping with some other chick, but he's still married to Izzy. Shocked

this is going to be good, Mia
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:44 am

oh wow, addison and dr. sloane... again. i kind of like them together. wow poor izzy. i wonder who he slept with. i cant wait till it comes on vixen. i almost forgot it was gonna be on this week.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:23 am

Grey's Anatomy was good, Mia. Alex was considering sleeping with some girl in exchange for surgery. he didnt but then later he ended up sleeping with Lexie Grey. Cant wait till Izzy finds out. That will be crazy.

Lexie walked in on the lesbian doctors showering together, lol.

Lexie and Dr. Sloane broke up. Teary Eyed

The Chief is drinking again. Dr Bailey is her same awesome self.

anyway, on Private Practice. Addison and Dr. Sloane slept together in her office and Sam walked in and then another doctor walked in. Funniest moment of the show. lol

Dr. Sloane wants Addison to be with him and have a real relationship...

great episode so far.

omg Naomi's daughter is pregnant!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:10 am

izzy is gonna go crazy on her, poor izzy. lol thats funny. i hope he gets some help before his drinking gets out of hand again. and yes Dr. bailey is just awesome as always. i actually havent watched much of grey's before this but it really hasnt changed much.

aww i really hope they do get together. i like them as a couple and it would be good for addison. poor naomi, im shocked that her daughter is pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 8:53 pm

Naomi is going to slap the shit out of Maya! I really love Dell/Naomi together. They need to "go" there.

Charlotte and Cooper? Their scenes were intense! I kinda like them together!

OMG! The chick from "Third Watch" was in this episode! Yokas? Yea thats her name!

PP was alot better then Greys this week.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 8:57 pm

Is Grey and McSteamy still together?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 8:58 pm

you mean Mcdreamy right?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 8:59 pm

Tank they are happily married. and you mean McDreamy.

McSteamy is Dr. Sloane.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 9:01 pm

It's been so long since I've seen this show, the last episode I saw Grey and McDreamy kept having sex even though neither of them really wanted too. oh and thanks for the correction.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 9:03 pm

Yep they are married now. the finally took their relationship public then broke up for a bit, reunited...dated..and got married.

Izzy ended up marrying Alex. I honestly never saw that coming, though.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 9:05 pm

I KNEW Alex and Izzy would be together! It just had to happen, so what happened to T.R Knight's character?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 9:08 pm

He died! I love me some Alex/Izzie tho
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 9:11 pm

well Alex is sleeping around since he feels neglected so I dont think Alex/izzy will last.

I'm loving the lesbian doctors. They are cute together.

Christina with that redheaded guy are cute too.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 9:12 pm

WHAT!?!?!?!? How he die??????
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 9:36 pm

George joined the army.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 10:12 pm

Callie <3333333 She needs a meaty storyline!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:14 pm

i'm watching grey's anatomy..anxiously waiting Private Practice

Dr. Torres has the Chicken pox...but her gf has never had it.

Private Practice:
omg Naomi was trying to force her daughter to have an abortion. Her daughter said she didnt want it and Naomi slapped the piss out of her. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:05 am

omg that was crazy, i was shocked she slapped her. another good episode tonight.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:54 pm

Grey's Anatomy:
McDreamy is the new Chief!! and omg Bailey was performing surgery on this chick and she was awake Shocked

Naomi and her daughter still seem to be butting heads on Private Practice. i'm so glad DR. King and that other guy are splitting up. She annoys me. Addison & Taye Diggs' character together? I'm all for it. Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy 538892
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:45 am

i figured he would have got the position although it would have been cool if dr. bailey got it.

im glad that guy wants to marry maya. sam & addison would be an awesome couple.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:34 am

I was laughing when he said he wasnt going to kill Maya's boyfriend. Such a good dad.

I think Naomi is making this harder than it has to be. I hope she can ease into this transition.

Sam & Addison must get together!!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:44 am

lol yep he sure is. i think so too. hopefully she can, nothing she says is gonna change maya's mind about the baby. i agree they must get together.. it would be hot!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:16 am

I understand Naomi's upset but, there's nothing she can do to change things. and the longer she acts this way, the further she will push Maya away and it might ruin their relationship.

My younger sister was preg at 14 sadly so I can relate to this. Eventually my mom came around and her and my sister get along good now.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:33 am

yep thats true nothing she does can change it, hopefully that doesnt happen her being so young and then probably wanting her mom there to help her.

oh thats good to hear that she came around. im glad they get along good now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 3:05 am

Greys Anatomy

Love this show so much! One of those rare shows where every single character is likable!

ZOMG iz ya'll ready for my thoughts? *clears throat*

~Bailey~
Love this women! She is a take no nonsense beyotch and I love it, who is the hot new doctor she was yelling at? Please hook them up, Bailey needs some lovin and that guy is just perfect for her! The patient that woke up during surgery was getting on my damn nerves! I'll be freaked out too, dont get me wrong but b***** was just to much. alien

~Arizona and Callie~
I've been shitting on this couple for the longest time because I am a die hard Mark/Callie fan (still holding out hope for them) but the lesbian couple has officially won me over! The Chicken Pox scene was hilarious, they bring so much comedy relief to the show, especially Callie lolz! Huge step up from Callie/Hahn ::vomits:: Arizona skating away during the last episode had me in stitches! LMAO! Great find<3

~Alex and Izzie~
My fave couple and will always be my fave, I loved them since the beginning and that wont change! Izzie coming and going is rather annoying tho but as long as she is still with the show, I suppose its all good! Love Justin Chambers and he is long overdue of a emmy nomination!

~Christina, Hunt and Teddy~
Love this triangle so much, I think Hunt is not worth all the attention but I dont hate him so its whateverz, I love the girls tho<3 Christina can bring the lulz one minute and make me teary eyed the next, love that about her! Lexie crying on her ass was the funniest scene on television in months! Teddy is a fantastic addition, I kinda like her with Hunt however chjemistry was sizzling hott with Avery Jackson<3

~Mercy West folks~
I dont really care for them except Avery<3 His eyes are so dreamy! Please hook him up with someone STAT! Love the sorta rivalry with Karev, that's nice to see because both are so much alike. Rebels if you will, Avery and Teddy would be hawtness<3

I noticed that this cast is fucking HUGE! I keep wondering how long until originals start dropping like flies in favor of Mercy West ppl Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 1:49 am

Quote :
Bailey~
Love this women! She is a take no nonsense beyotch and I love it, who is the hot new doctor she was yelling at? Please hook them up, Bailey needs some lovin and that guy is just perfect for her! The patient that woke up during surgery was getting on my damn nerves! I'll be freaked out too, dont get me wrong but b***** was just to much. alien

lol she is awesome. that s why i was hoping shed get chief.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 12:39 am

Addison and sam should get together!!! Naomi shouldnt be the reasont hey stay apart. they obviously care alot for each other. Get together!!

the young doctor & Violet make a cute couple too
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:38 am

i figured naomi would get super upset about it, but i think she'll understand. addison forgave her for being w. her brother. they need to get together.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:41 am

it looks like Naomi may not go to her daughter's wedding next week. I hope she does because if not it might kill their relationship for good

we dont want that.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010, 1:45 am

nope we dont. that would be sad if she didnt go. it would hurt her daughter even more. i hope something changes her mind.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:41 am

Grey's was kinda boring tonight.

as for PP, I loved how Sam yelled at Naomi. She does need to grow up. I know she is disappointed in Maya but you have to suck it up and keep going.

Maya is just trying to fix things the best way she can. Naomi cant run away from her own daughter. Her daughter still needs her.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:56 am

I watched this show for the first time today and only caught the last few minutes; someone explain this whole thing with Maya to me.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 1:51 am

Maya is 14. She got pregnant. Her mom, Naomi, tried to force her to get an abortion. Maya objected and eventually Maya's dad was able to talk her mom down.

Maya's boyfriend, and father of the baby, asked to marry Maya. Naomi objected but her dad, Sam, agreed to it reluctantly.

since then, her mom has been distant. she's barely been speaking to Maya...she wouldnt even really look at her.

as you saw tonight, Naomi wasnt even going to go to the wedding, but Sam talked her into it, which I thought was good. Maya still needs her mom in her life.

Maya's dress was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 2:01 am

She's 14?! I thought she was at least 16! Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy   Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Practice & some Grey's Anatomy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next