Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone remember Stripperella

Go down 
+3
Eaglesfan07
Angelwilliamsfan
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Does anyone remember Stripperella Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 4:08 pm

Does anyone remember Stripperella?

She was the superhero stripper named Erotica Jones played by Pamela Anderson that came on after Raw some years ago.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 7:27 pm

i loved that show, they have it on ondemand.
Back to top Go down
Eaglesfan07
Dazzling Divas General Manager
Eaglesfan07

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:37 pm

That cartoon was full of epic fail
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:59 pm

I saw it a few times.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:29 am

I have it on DVD

she's one of my favorite superheroes.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:57 am

LOL Vix, whhhhyyyy????

Yeah, I remember Stripperella; thought it was the shit when I was fourteen, until I realized they were never going to show her tits ssoooooooo that was over and a lot of other teens and grown men must've realized it too because that show ended after one season, then they tried to bring it back...needless to say: FAIL

It was sad too for the fact that Stan Lee created that character. What a waste of his creative genius.

Anybody remember Gary the Rat? That was comic gold Does anyone remember Stripperella Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:58 am

she was my kind of superhero

i truly loved that show..everything about it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:01 am

So you like your superheroes incompetent and sexist in creation? Does anyone remember Stripperella 773246
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:02 am

she was a hott stripper who could kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:13 am

seems like I should be the one to say that Does anyone remember Stripperella 20160.....well, I guess she's hot.....for a cartoon
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:11 am

I love Stripperella she's my favorite superhero, I heard a rumor that she is supposed to be a Marvel superhero character I don't know how true that is though. Stripperella is hot I mean she's basically Pamela Anderson in cartoon form she's the best superhero ever in my opinion I love her lol.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 11:22 am

OMG! I loved Stripperella and her glass cutting nipples, that show was funny and awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 3:17 pm

i liked those stilletos she used to walk up walls and stuff.

time to watch some Stripperella!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember Stripperella   Does anyone remember Stripperella Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember Stripperella
Page 1 of 1