Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today."

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today." Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today."   Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today." EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:17 pm

Quote :
When asked to give his thoughts on TNA, Hart says “is good for the wrestling, but I’m not so sure about the ridiculous storylines. I don’t get it. But they have some great people, I think pound-for-pound A.J. Styles might be the best wrestler in the world today; he’s one of them anyway. That’s for sure.”

When asked if he would ever return to the ring, Hart says “never-say-never because it is the wrestling industry, but it is very unlikely.” He adds he’d like to wrestle Kurt Angle if he had one more match, as well as Rey Mysterio and A.J. Styles.

http://www.nzpwi.co.nz/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5422&Itemid=88
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today." Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today."   Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today." EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 6:00 pm

Bret's always had an unparrelled eye for wrestling, so his word is law in my books.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today."   Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today." EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 6:02 pm

he cant physically wrestle because of that stroke he had years ago. plus that mule kick from Goldberg still affects him to this day. it would be a death wish if he took one wrong move
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today."   Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today." EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:54 am

I think Bret is capable of knowing if he can wrestle again though.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today."   Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today." EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 4:47 am

Yeah I agree, Bret would know if he can wrestle or not. He did have a serious concussion that lead into a stroke, but he got alot better as time went by, so I think theres a real chance he may have a match in him, if he wants it of course.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today."   Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today." Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart on A.J.: "Pound for pound might be the best wrestler in the world today."
Page 1 of 1