Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious

Go down 
+8
The Sexy Vixen
Brad Vicious
Paul Wyatt
Blue Ryder
Dead
Pedro
Jordan H.
Eaglesfan07
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Eaglesfan07
Dazzling Divas General Manager
Eaglesfan07

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2008-10-29

EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:45 pm

source: wrestlezone

Quote :

I spoke to a source within TNA this morning that has exclusively informed WrestleZone that Hulk Hogan is in complete creative control of TNA at the moment. His reach in the company even goes beyond Dixie Carter, and at this point the only person Hogan is answering to is Carter's father.
The future of employees such as Vince Russo, Ed Ferrara and others within management have yet to be determined. At this point, they will remain with the company on a trial basis depending on how well they work with Hogan.
Additionally, it's being said that when Vince McMahon heard the news that Hogan had announced his signing with TNA during a press conference at Madison Square Garden, he apparently became furious as he considers MSG to be "his building." It wouldn't surprise most people to see Vince take some kind of action in retaliation to Hogan's signing as he is apparently very angry with the situation.

Bye bye TNA
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 2:41 pm

Why in the hell would they give him that much creative control? that's ridiculous; you NEVER give wrestlers control over their own careers; they will destroy everybody else's
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro

Male
Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Favorite WWE Diva : Eve Torres, Bella Twins
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 2:44 pm

That's insane if it were true, Beyond Dixie Carter, who is the owner? I really doubt they will be stupid enough to give a wrestler all that power even if it was hogan.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 3:20 pm

Pedro wrote:
That's insane if it were true, Beyond Dixie Carter, who is the owner? I really doubt they will be stupid enough to give a wrestler all that power even if it was hogan.

her fathers company owns TNA, Dixie is just the one in control of signing talent. but yeah, they ARE that stupid, Dixie doesnt know shit when it comes to the wrestling business
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 3:40 pm

At last TNA becomes true competition for WWE, I'm happy that Vince is pissed lol

Here is hoping Shane pops up<3333
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 3:41 pm

If this ain't the stupidest shit I've ever read in my entire life in regards to TNA, then I don't know what is...
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:07 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
At last TNA becomes true competition for WWE, I'm happy that Vince is pissed lol

lmfao, you truely are a moron..Shanes not going to TNA...
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:25 pm

haha Shane McMahon sucks anyways. Hes just the bosses son who wanted to be rassler like all the cool kids.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 6:49 pm

I think Shane has a better head on his shoulders than Steph.

in the end, though, i hope this forces WWE to drop the PG rated crap.

i want hardcore matches and blood.

Hogan in control? EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious Suicide_anim
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 7:12 pm

I look at it like this... not only is this another big step for TNA, but one for Hogan because He's pretty much done Wrestling & wants something NEW... & that's what He's got now... I mean if you could have TNA's fate in your hands, you would definately go for the deal `
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 7:15 pm

to me it looks more like the inmates running the asylum.

oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:14 pm

how many times have i said this now cause i lose count. Dixie is a moron, jeff needs to be back in control.

anyways i doubt the news is true just cause of the source.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:20 pm

i believe it to be true, Hogan needs control over his shit everywhere he goes
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:37 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

lmfao, you truely are a moron..Shanes not going to TNA...

bolded.

this is stupid...thank god i dont watch TNA anymore
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:52 pm

if Shane were to do anything in wrestling after WWE...it would be in...WWE lol, but as the owner. hes not gonna become his fathers rival whatsoever
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:14 am

But Shane has always been second best behind Stephanie, I honestly would not put it past him to stick it to his pops. hilarious

M.k.G,t™ wrote:
I look at it like this... not only is this another big step for TNA, but one for Hogan because He's pretty much done Wrestling & wants something NEW... & that's what He's got now... I mean if you could have TNA's fate in your hands, you would definately go for the deal `
THIS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:18 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
But Shane has always been second best behind Stephanie, I honestly would not put it past him to stick it to his pops. EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious 773246

it could be a good move for Shane, but a bad one for TNA I think. I always hear that Shane has no head for the business, and that he gets way more excited about the prospect of wrestling and hanging with the "boys" in the back.
If he did have a good wrestling mind, Vince would've used it, instead of sticking him with a "international relations" job, or whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 2:46 am

Get ready for Hogan to be a 20 time TNA champ in 2 years...Oh wait, he would have to lose the title to become a 20 time champ!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 2:50 am

UltimateOpportunist wrote:
Get ready for Hogan to be a 20 time TNA champ in 2 years...Oh wait, he would have to lose the title to become a 20 time champ!
Um how is that any different from The Annoying 4 in the WWE? Cena, HHH, Orton, Batista and to a lesser extent Edge? They have a shit load of reigns EACH!!!!. Edge I can tolerate because his reigns were short as hell.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 3:05 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Um how is that any different from The Annoying 4 in the WWE? Cena, HHH, Orton, Batista and to a lesser extent Edge? They have a shit load of reigns EACH!!!!. Edge I can tolerate because his reigns were short as hell.

So true. HHH already has more world title reigns than Hogan, which is retarded considering the difference in career lengths.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 9:37 am

Blue Campbell wrote:

how annoying are the almost year long reigns he had back in WCW? Edges title reigns are due to poor booking, and HHH is in the same position Hogan was in, he can dictate where his career goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious   EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious Empty

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Hogan's Controlling TNA, Vince is Furious
Page 1 of 1