Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BV Award winners for September 2008.

Go down 
+3
Blue Ryder
sky_queen3
Sticky!!
7 posters
AuthorMessage

BV Award winners for September 2008. Empty
PostSubject: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 4:17 am

The Blueberry Vicksta Awards for the month of September

BV Award winners for September 2008. Midwaygames
Presented by Midway

Best Partners in Crime

Mia and CP 13%
Blue and Mia 22%
Stickie and Blue 14%
Blue and Dead 15%
Serial and CP 17%
Alex and Blue 17%

Abbott and Costello, Bonnie and Clyde, Ren and Stimpy, and last but not least, Blue and Mia. With almost a quarter of the votes, Blueberry Vicksta and Mia have earned the right to call themselves the best tandem on WD, the Best Partners in Crime.

Best Odd Couple
I'mSticky4Mickie/2BRIGHT!(Stickie)and Serial 25%
ReyMysterio and The MVP(CP Munk) 11%
ILWWE DIVAS!!!(Divas)and Serial 18%
Blueberry Vicksta and Serial 29%
ILWWE DIVAS!!!(Divas)and Blueberry Vicksta 14%

Good Friends, Better Enemies. These pairs brought to the website over September a willingness to work together, but also were not afraid to take the gloves off. There is a ton of history between Blueberry and Serial, and enough drama occurred between the two for them to win the award of Best Odd Couple with 29% of the vote.

Most Annoying
Divas(dl) 13%
Alex 18%
Stickie 14%
CP Munk 9%
Serial 17%
Blueberry Vicksta 13%
Stacy 12%

Even the most beautiful of houses can have pests. A website is no different, and with 18% of the total votes, Alex proved to have irritated the most amount of people to win himself the title of ‘Most Annoying.’

Best Cry Baby
Mr.Carter (Brian) 10%
Blueberry Vicksta 10%
CP Munk 16%
I'mSticky4Mickie 17%
ILWWE DIVAS!!!(DL)17%
wattsatllan(Alex) 12%
The CT 14%

Everyone has an opinion, but people can only put up with so much. Whether it be by rants or flames, or even threads, Divaslover and Sticky proved to be the best at complaining that they split the award with a split of just over a third of the votes.

Best Trouble Maker
Serial 19%
ReyMysterio 12%
THEMVP(CP Munk) 9%
wattsatllan(Alex) 9%
boogs 9%
Blueberry Vicksta 9%
ILWWE DIVAS!!!(Divas) 8%
Angelina is Lovely(NCD) 9%
Stickie 12%

Without trouble, what else would the administrators occupy themselves with? They don’t do damn thing already, lazy bastards. It just so happens the winner of Best Trouble Maker, is an administrator himself. Talk about rebel. Well another award for Serial, but at least Blue can say that it the best man won, and it wasn’t based solely on popularity. Although he probably will still use that excuse.

Biggest Mark
NCD with Angelina Love 17%
Stickie with Mickie James 17%
Laylalover with Layla 10%
Mr Perez with Melina 10%
Divas with Kelly 15%
Knockout Diva with Mickie 10%
Blue with Layla 17%

Well at this site, while we all love the divas whether it be due to beauty or empowerment, we all try to be professional. It’s these guys that carry it too far with their borderline stalker traits. In all seriousness, get a girlfriend. Anyways, this award split three ways with NCD, Stickie, and Blue each receiving 17% of the votes for ‘Biggest Mark.’

The Future of WD
Rated_X_Superstar 9%
It's_Me 12%
tanknstar 11%
wwe maria fan 6%
Mizz Hardy 11%
Mr. Perez 9%
Harley Quinn 6%
morris2202 8%
Wwefangirl92 8%
LaylaMark 8%
Applehead21 6%

Who to watch in future days, while not completely on the radar just yet, these nominees are the peeps most likely to breakout and solidify themselves. With 12% of the votes, It’s_Me may be a username you will read about more and more as time passes, as she earns herself title of ‘Future of WD.’

Best Rivalry
CP Munk V Blueberry Vicksta7%
Serial V Blueberry Vicksta 9%
Serial V Mia 9%
Serial V Stickie 9%
Serial V CP Munk 6%
Serial V Alex 7%
Serial V Divas 9%
Serial V Stacy 6%
Mia/Blue V Everyone 7%
Stacy V Deadman 6%
Stacy V CP Munk 6%
Blueberry V Divas 6%
Blueberry V Brian 5%

If rivalries are what makes the site entertaining, then Serial should get all of the credit. Whether it be via PM, Chatbox, or posts, feuds make the people coming back for more amusement. A fourway tie between Blueberry Vicksta, Stickie, Mia, and DivasLover along with their common foe Serial, allows for a split in the award with a combined 36% of the votes.

Funniest Member
Sky Queen 5%
Knockout Diva5%
Mia 7%
Brian 4%
Stickie 7%
Blueberry 5%
Alex 2%
Stacy 4%
The Deadman 7%
Kow Sean 7%
Serial 20%
CP Munk 8%
Divas 5%
NCD 8%
Nothing is as priceless as a child’s laughter. Well, while that may not be the case in this award, a fifth of the members felt that Serial is comedic enough to win the ‘Funniest Member’ Award. The voters were a tough crowd, as Serial was the only nominee to gain a double digit percentile.

Best Personality
Angelina is Lovely(NCD) 12%
Blueberry Vicksta 14%
I'mSticky4Mickie 17%
ILWWE DIVAS!!!(Divas) 13%
Mia 20%
Serial 9%
The Deadman(Dead) 11%

It’s not all about looks, you gotta have character too! With a fifth of the votes, Mia proved to be the complete package, with her likable qualities, garnering herself the award of Best Personality for the month of September.

Most Supportive
Blueberry Vicksta 9%
Mr.Carter (Brian) 6%
CP Munk 8%
Serial 13%
I'mSticky4Mickie 7%
Angelina is Lovely(NCD) 8%
The Cookie Monster(Dan) 6%
ILWWE DIVAS!!!(DL) 8%
sky_queen3 7%
The Killer(KOW Sean) 7%
The Deadman 9%
Mia 11%

Now this, this is just hilarious. It isn’t a hidden secret that Serial and Blue are not fond of each other, but according to 13% of the total votes, Serial has been deemed ‘Most Supportive’ of the site for the month of September. Does this mean that Serial runs the house that Blue built? Perhaps…

Best Newcomer
wwe maria fan(Stacy) 15%
Rey Mysterio 10%
The Killer(KOW Sean)27%
Mizz Hardy 13%
Wwefangirl92(Fangirl)15%
Its Me 17%

You can only be new once, and with 27 percent of the votes, The Killer proved that he is without a shadow of a doubt, the Best Newcomer for the month of September. What do the upcoming months have to look forward to now that KOW Sean has solidified himself just as Serial did for the month of August? Only time will tell…

Best Veteran Nominees
Blueberry Vicksta 18%
StratusScherzinger 5%
ILWWE DIVAS!!!(DL) 11%
sky_queen3 9%
~Knockout Diva~ 7%
I'mSticky4Mickie 12%
tanknstar 10%
Angelina is Lovely(NCD) 16%
XWA4Lyfe(Digg) 7%

These nominees have stuck with the website since its origin. It is symbolic that the winner of Best Veteran, is the user who has been with the site since day 1. The first member of the site, Blueberry Vicksta, wins the precious award with almost a fifth of the vote.

Best Poster
I'mSticky4Mickie 18%
ILWWE DIVAS!!!(Divas) 11%
Blueberry Vicksta 11%
Serial 19%
Mr.Perfect(Brian) 7%
Mia 11%
The Deadman(Dead) 9%
Angelina is Lovely(NCD) 11%

Quality over Quantity, while nowhere the near the top in terms of post count, the Best Poster award goes to Serial with 19% of the vote, edging out Sticky who has the second most posts on the site. The creator of the Serial Box and Ocho’s Custom Title Emporium wins the title with less than a hundred posts.

Best Thread Starter
The Deadman 21%
Brian 14%
Blueberry Vicksta 19%
CP Munk 17%
Divas 12%
Stickie 14%

If it wasn’t for the threads, there would be nothing to talk about, if there is nothing to talk about on a forum, the forum dies. The ‘savior’ otherwise known as ‘Best Thread Starter’ with just over 20% of the vote is the guy who owns his own section of the site. Was it the movies? The sports? At the end of the day it doesn’t matter, all that does matter is that Dead is the undisputed winner.

First Lady
Mia 21%
Sky Queen 30%
Stacy 13%
Apple Head 13%
Knockout Diva21%

The reign of Mia has now come to a closure, the new ‘First Lady’ is certainly of a high stature, as she is ‘Queen.’ Sky Queen wins the award with 30% of the total votes, but with the elevation of SQ’s status, there has to be some members wondering, what has happened to Mia?

Best Mod/Admin
Blueberry Vicksta 15%
Mia 11%
Stickie 14%
The Deadman 9%
Serial 17%
Divas 7%
Sky Queen 11%
Brian 6%
The CT 6%

Flashback a few weeks ago and Serial wasn’t even a member of this site. Present day, the people vote him ‘Best Mod/Admin’ for the month of September, a month where he was not even present for the beginning of. Who does he edge out for the award? None other than the Owner of the site… The rivalry between the two men just got a lot more intense.

Most Respected
Mia 21%
Sky Queen 21%
The Deadman 16%
NCD 18%
KOW Sean 21%

With a roster full of red blooded males, it is no surprise that Mia and Queen split the vote with 21% each, the shocker of the award is that the award splits three ways. The luckiest man on the site, KOWSean along with Mia and Queen garnered close to two/thirds of the vote. Dead and NCD came close, but all they can do now is watch… First Best Newcomer, and now a ‘Most Respected’ Threesome with two chicks… Sean really is following in Serial’s footsteps.

Overall Best Member
Stickie 19%
CP Munk 15%
Mia 19%
The Deadman 23%
NCD 23%

They may not have the most posts, they may not be the center of attention, but the people realized that at the end of the day, NCD and Dead were the best this site has to offer. The calm, cool, and collective attitudes of both members allow the two to split the prestigious ‘Overall Best Member’ award with almost half the total votes.

CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS/LOSERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 3:08 pm

When did you start talking all smart. Oh and fuck you Serial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 3:14 pm

I've always been a professional.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 3:15 pm

That was a fuck you just because.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 3:34 pm

Sorry Stickie, at least you won a few awards.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 3:46 pm

Ties don't count. But I guess this did take some effort.
Back to top Go down
sky_queen3
The Original Sky_Queen3!!!
All Member Battle Royal Winner!!!!!
The Original Sky_Queen3!!!All Member Battle Royal Winner!!!!!
sky_queen3

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 7:28 pm

Twisted Evil I won! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 9:55 pm

WOW!!!!! Great job man :D
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 3:28 am

id like to thank all the peeps that made this possible. i now am a 2 TIME BV award winner...now i just need a sig to go along with this wonderful achievement
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 11:38 pm

WOOOOOOO i Won Two Awards
Back to top Go down
Applehead21
Recent Roster Addition
Applehead21

Female
Number of posts : 38
Favorite WWE Diva : Candice Michelle, Victoria, and Natalya
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 10:26 pm

Yay I'm nominated lol!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 5:19 pm

WTF i didnt win shit
than again i havent been here so, it ok

i geuss im just too nice/ i should be more anoying or something
this ladies is the beginning of me becoming a dick just to be arkward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BV Award winners for September 2008.   BV Award winners for September 2008. Empty

Back to top Go down

BV Award winners for September 2008.
Page 1 of 1