Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Moments that stand out from the past 10 years.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Top 10 Moments that stand out from the past 10 years. Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Moments that stand out from the past 10 years.   Top 10 Moments that stand out from the past 10 years. EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 2:10 am

Simple topic, post one thing that happened in wrestling from the following years. Something that stodd out out to you, it will be great if you go into details a bit

Stephanie McMahon marries Triple H? Sable turns heel.

The debut of Kurt Angle, its true its damn true! Godesses like Lita and Trish and the very underrated Molly debuted, all became fan favorites. A annoying faction known as Right To Censor made life hell Crying or Very sad

Vince McMAHON buys WCW! ZOMG!!! I remember when Shane was on Nitro, I was like um wtf is going on here? hilarious Plus the pretty epic Invasion angle, LOVED IT! Chyna gets released, meanwhile future legend Trish Stratus becomes Women's Champion. Chris Jericho became the first ever Undisputed Champion

WWF changed its name to WWE and Brock Lesnar debuted, I still remember the epic ass whoopin he gave Spike Dudley Teary Eyed Poor Spike. The year we met Orton, Cena and Batista Argh. Eric Bischoff as General Manager<333. Crazy ass Victoria debuted in late 2002, my favorite couple ever<3333 Nidia and Jamie Noble began there awesome coupling. Maven eliminates Undertaker from the Royal Rumble lmao. WWE Held its very first draft.

Goldbeg and Scott Stiener in WWE? Billy and Chuck? haha Cena becomes a rapper? The start of Evolution? Yup! Gail Kim wins the Women's Championship on her debut. 3 MINUTE WARNING!

The year of bloodshed firings. NIDIA!!!!! Teary Eyed Fuck you WWE! Everything else is a blur atm. Oh TRISH TURNED HEEL!!!! At Wrestlemania no less, Molly Holly was shaved bald haha

Mickie James, Melina and Jillian debuted<3 MNM was a great tag team. Mickie was a stalker lesbian. I believe Orton became the youngest champion this year, it was probably 2004 lol. We lost the great Eddie Guerrerro this year Crying or Very sad

Layla wins the diva search<333, Trish and Lita retire Teary Eyed

meh

*yawns* tired lol
Back to top Go down
Eaglesfan07
Dazzling Divas General Manager
Eaglesfan07

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Top 10 Moments that stand out from the past 10 years. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Moments that stand out from the past 10 years.   Top 10 Moments that stand out from the past 10 years. EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 3:00 am

Billy and Chuck were 02, Angle debuted in 1999
Back to top Go down

Top 10 Moments that stand out from the past 10 years.
Page 1 of 1