Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW

Go down 
+2
Jordan H.
Blue Ryder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW Empty
PostSubject: WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW   WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 10:24 pm

Back in the halcyon days of NBC's Bob Hope TV specials, the comedy legend would march out a list of the most bizarrely unrelated pseudo celebrities you could imagine.

You'd hear something like, "Join me this Sunday on NBC for 'Bob Hope's All-Star Salute to Existence' with great stars like Loni Anderson, Pink Lady and Jeff, the UPI All-American Football Team, Billy Carter, Steve Reeves and Brooke Shields!"

It looks like World Wrestling Entertainment is shooting for something equally bizarre with its list of upcoming Monday Night Raw guest hosts. Vince McMahon and company plan to continue the guest general manager routine through the end of 2009 and possibly all the way to Wrestlemania 26 next March.

Names confirmed for upcoming shows include Bob Barker (Already Hosted) Rev. Al Sharpton (Already Hosted) Nancy O'Dell (Already Hosted) and LeBron James. Future names still negotiating include Ashlee Simpson, the Osbourne family, Danny DeVito, Regis Philbin, Kelly Ripa, Jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray, MC Hammer, Woody Harrelson, Serena Williams and Ashton Kutcher.

This all drives actual wrestling enthusiasts up the arena wall clean to the nosebleed seats as they tune in to see athletes perform in the ring -- not the slowly degrading circus act that is Raw these days. I can only imagine how the wrestlers back stage feel about busting up their bodies in pre-determined, but physically brutal action 300 nights a year so Kelly Ripa can punk them out on national TV.

This Story goes to http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/08/28/wwe-unveils-unlikely-list-of-guest-hosts-for-raw/

Blue's Thoughts?
I used to watch Regis and Kelly , I do occasionally catch it lol, They can be fun hosts. Serena Williams will cut a bitch in my opinion, she would also be fun as would Ashton Kutcher.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW   WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 10:29 pm

......the level of disgust I have for the WWE cannot even be put into words...I hate how professional wrestling in the US is viewed based on the bullshit antics of Vince McMahon's Cartoon Calvarade. Just..ugh...
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW   WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 2:59 pm

I really like the Guest Host idea now. People take wrestling too damn serious! So, it's good to see the WWE have some fun. Who knows what it's really doing backstage with the politiks, but on air there have been some really good Raws to come from the hosts.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW   WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 8:49 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
......the level of disgust I have for the WWE cannot even be put into words...I hate how professional wrestling in the US is viewed based on the bullshit antics of Vince McMahon's Cartoon Calvarade. Just..ugh...

its because its supposed to be an entertainment buisness lol
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW   WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:46 am

LL Sr. wrote:
Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:

its because its supposed to be an entertainment buisness lol

key word "suppose to be" but its not lol
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW   WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 8:06 am

"Bob Barker (Already Hosted) Rev. Al Sharpton (Already Hosted) Nancy O'Dell (Already Hosted) and LeBron James. Future names still negotiating include Ashlee Simpson, the Osbourne family, Danny DeVito, Regis Philbin, Kelly Ripa, Jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray, MC Hammer, Woody Harrelson, Serena Williams and Ashton Kutcher"

The one's I underlined ain't gonna happen. WTF does Serena Williams need with WWE or LeBron for that matter? Lebron never showed up when the E went to Cleveland already. Sorry to burst WWE's bubble. Some of this reminds me of when they put out that Beyonce, Jay-Z and Eminem were going to appear a few years back. Stick to the C and D listers okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW   WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE unveils unlikely list of guest hosts for RAW
Page 1 of 1