Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?

Go down 
+6
X
Brad Vicious
Jordan H.
Edgegore
LaylaMark
Dead
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? Empty
PostSubject: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 9:26 am

Quote :

[color:a488=#900][color:a488=#900! important][color:a488=#900! important]WRESTLING WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? Grey_loader
icon The Ultimate Warrior is being tipped to enter the WWE Hall of Fame, despite a series of very public fallings out with the company.

It was always thought that Warrior was on a list of people — also including Macho Man Randy Savage and Bruno Sammartino — who would either never be asked or never accept a HOF invitation.
However this year marks the 20th anniversary of his famous WWE championship victory over Hulk Hogan and relations between him and [color:a488=#900][color:a488=#900! important][color:a488=#900! important]Vince [color:a488=#900! important]McMahon WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? Grey_loader
are said to have thawed.

They recently came to terms after Warrior filed a legal complaint about the company's negative Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD.
The 2010 [color:a488=#900][color:a488=#900! important][color:a488=#900! important]WWE Hall of Fame ceremony will take place on March 27 in Phoenix, Arizona, the day before [color:a488=#900][color:a488=#900! important][color:a488=#900! important]WrestleMania.

id love to see Warrior inducted, he deserves it for the time he actually did put forth the effort into. plus his promos are funny as fuck
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:56 am

He should be in the HOF because he was huge in his day no matter how much I didn't fuck about him. But Randy Savage is who carried the 80s and without him, the Hall of Fame doesn't mean shit to me.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 11:15 am

LMAO. If the beef between he and Vince is really dead (and not just being said to get under his skin) then that's great. He deserves it. He's on the same level as Hogan and Macho Man as far as name contributions to the business. I hope he goes off during his acceptance speech though. That would be epic. Imagine all the words they would have to bleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:47 pm

I'd like to see him inducted; Savage deserves it more, though.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 2:43 pm

I dont repsect Warrior under any circumstances but he was a massive part of the late 80's-early 90's so I guess that makes him viable for a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 3:48 pm

I really think the HOF is a mockery. Vince decides if someone is eligiable on what their relationship is like today moreso than what they did in the past, so whats the point? Macho Man shouldve been in it years ago, but because he has a questionable relationship with the wwe NOW, what he did in the past dosnt matter.
I think there should be a non WWE hall of fame, to induct not only people from WWE and WCW but from Indys etc

Like Jordan I dont like the Warrior at all, but theres no doubt he deserves to be in the HOF. He was the biggest thing in wrestling at one point.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 4:44 pm

Edgegore wrote:
LMAO. If the beef between he and Vince is really dead (and not just being said to get under his skin) then that's great. He deserves it. He's on the same level as Hogan and Macho Man as far as name contributions to the business. I hope he goes off during his acceptance speech though. That would be epic. Imagine all the words they would have to bleep.

thats Iron Sheik
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:34 am

I love the Sheik. What a crazy character.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 6:33 am

When I think of a legend, I don't think of Sulk Hogan, I think of The Warrior, Mr. Ultimate. There is none as legendary as this man...Such a unique personality, fitting for none but The Warrior. Hall of Fame is in his future, that is the truth, I tell no lies.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:44 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:
I really think the HOF is a mockery. Vince decides if someone is eligiable on what their relationship is like today moreso than what they did in the past, so whats the point? Macho Man shouldve been in it years ago, but because he has a questionable relationship with the wwe NOW, what he did in the past dosnt matter.
I think there should be a non WWE hall of fame, to induct not only people from WWE and WCW but from Indys etc

Like Jordan I dont like the Warrior at all, but theres no doubt he deserves to be in the HOF. He was the biggest thing in wrestling at one point.
Agreed with this alot. What they did in the past should count not whoever Vince is on good terms with :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 2:25 am

WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? 869384 i wish they puts macho man in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 2:28 am

nitro girl wrote:
WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? 869384 i wish they puts macho man in

WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? Wtf_is_this_shit
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 5:03 am

ignore the banned tool, anyway. Warrior would crash a plane into the building then snort
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 1:32 am

I thought the WWE was done with Warrior, now they wan him to be in the HOF? Sure.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 11:29 am

Warrior in HOF. I'm up for that.

Same with Savage TBH.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 4:56 pm

Its about fucking time they decide to even think about inducting him.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:03 am

Seriously, WTF is wrong with Vince. I don't give a damn who he's beefing with, Macho Man deserves to give a speech to wrestling fans. He is a legend. No wonder people mock the WWE hall of fame.
First of all it's not located anywhere except Vince's head.
Secondly the rings are cheap and so are the plaques.
Third, they induct people that Vince isn't mad at or fueding with.

Since Vinny doesn't spend much on it the most tangible thing that the wrestler gets is a chance to tell his story in front of peers and fans. And the fans get to say thanks for the hard work and memories.

Only in wrassling can such an excuse for not recognizing someone even happen. I bet Hollywood Hopeful Helmsley's bitch ass will be in the so-called HOF before Macho Man. I bet they will dedicate the entire damn HOF ceremony to him with giant life like statues and plastic noses for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?   WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE To Induct Ultimate Warrior Into 2010 Hall Of Fame?
Page 1 of 1