Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 5:12 pm

In an interview with Sherdog.com, TNA Wrestling star and MMA fighter says he'd strongly consider walking away from pro wrestling if he was offered an exclusive deal with Strikeforce.

"If it does come to a point where you have to choose, then I'll have to sit back and talk with my family. I want to fight," Lashley said. "TNA is at the understanding where they know my dedication with fighting. If (Strikeforce CEO Scott) Coker comes back and says you have to quit wrestling, then we'll have to cross that bridge."

TNA offered Lashley great money to work a reduced schedule and they understand that fighting is his top priority.

Lashley professional MMA record is 4-0, most recently defeating Bob Sapp on June 27th. There were reports over the summer that Strikeforce was negotiating with Bobby Lashley to fight Fedor Emelianenko at last weekend's CBS event. Lashley declined the high profile fight because he didn't think he'd have enough time to train properly, but Strikeforce is interested and can certainly use another rising star with name value in their heavyweight division.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 5:13 pm

I'll miss Kristal

but not Mr tiny ears. shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 6:09 pm

If there is a way Kristal can still do her thang in the KO's division while Lashley is off fighting I would be ok with this.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 6:11 pm

when he said he was leaving...he meant leaving the company as a whole...not taking time off to train and fight then come back
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 7:23 pm

Probably a good idea for him not to fight Fedor, at least not yet. 4-0 is alot better than 4-1.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 12:27 am

I kindaaa hope so. He seems useless in TNA, really.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 2:57 am

If he leaves, I really wouldnt care considering he doesnt do anything anyway. Even with his feud with Steiner, its Steiner who's the one making the angle work
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 5:27 am

Yeah I agree. He should focus on either TNA or MMA. If he spreads himself too thin he'll just fail at both.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:47 am

This milk dud head needs to make up his GD mind. Is he in or out, in or out. I mean it's simple really. Besides he can leave if he want's as long as Krystal stayse behind. If she walks away from another opportunity for this fool then I say to hell with her. Lashley was the reason she didn't want to do the whole Edge angle in the WWE which in turn led to her weird wedding angle with Teddy ending abruptly and eventually being quietly released. Edge ended up with Ickie....I mean Vickie and you know the rest.

She better hope this relationship with him last 4 ever cause she gives up allot of opportunities for him. I love my girl but I'll be damned if I give up careers, goals and ambition for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?   Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Lashley Considering Leaving TNA Wrestling?
Page 1 of 1