Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Independent Wrestling Star Says WWE Has Approached Him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Independent Wrestling Star Says WWE Has Approached Him Empty
PostSubject: Independent Wrestling Star Says WWE Has Approached Him   Independent Wrestling Star Says WWE Has Approached Him EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 9:45 pm

In his new MySpace blog, independent pro wrestling star Davey Richards has stated that WWE has approached him, saying the following:

“This year many have said Ive more great matches then anyone, vs. KENTA, vs. (Bryan) Danielson, vs. SHINGO, vs. (Kenny) Omega, vs. (Roderick) Strong, etc. Even WWE has come knocking.

“But no one understands why, its not for attention I do this, its not for money, its not for notoriety. Its for my beliefs, my morals, my creed. I am a man who believes hard work must be rewarded and laziness must be punished. I’ve simply walked away from places before who I feel have not shared this moral with me.

“Evolve is my opportunity to not seek out big paydays, not to seek out mainstream notoriety, or to even gain attention. Evolve is my place to seek out the best, outwork them, and beat them.”

Wrestling-Edge.com
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Independent Wrestling Star Says WWE Has Approached Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Independent Wrestling Star Says WWE Has Approached Him   Independent Wrestling Star Says WWE Has Approached Him EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 10:06 pm

Davey Richards has been a World Champion in his own right. He did have a great match with Strong and he probably has a great future ahead of him.
Back to top Go down

Independent Wrestling Star Says WWE Has Approached Him
Page 1 of 1