Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SD divas Discussion

Go down 
+3
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

SD divas Discussion Empty
PostSubject: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 8:37 pm

Mickie James v Layla

discuss it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 9:01 pm

it was a nice match.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 9:07 pm

LL Sr. wrote:
Mickie James v Layla

discuss it
?????

We need something to discuss with you, where are your thoughts? Argh

Match was short Argh Seriously they could have had 5 minutes and then do the Piggy segment. Layla is getting alot more comfortable out there, both wrestling and on the mic. I'm happy she's involved in this storyline, She and Michelle should get quite the rub from torturing Mickie. Speaking of I hope she goes batshit crazy and kidnaps Layla ala Ashley hilarious
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 9:57 pm

i wasnt willing to do some spoiling before ppl watched it.

Layla did prove again that she is one of the better and more comfortable divas to listen to and watch on a live mic.

I will admitt in some of her backstage segements, her acting has come off a little hammy...but she needs to ham is up to bring some sort of energy to Michelle awful acting and lack of charisma.

The match was OK. Layla is capable in the ring now, i always have a problem with her sloppy strikes and strike exchanges, but she isnt the ONLY diva guilty of that, ALL the divas tend to have sloppy moments, mostly with strikes, even the Natalya and Mickie match last week had some sloppy strike moments, and that is from two very good wrestlers.

Vince needs to take a stick out of his ass....or to quote Dead in a way, take Cenas cock out his ass, and realize that the SD divas minus Maria are all capable of carrying a match beyond 1 or 2 minutes, and all could very well take a match to a 10 or 15 minute...but eh well.

SD at least do care for their devision, each week you can bet on a match which directly involves a story as well as a segment backstage.

Raw need to work on this a lot, SD have proper stories about hatred, in this case bullying and torturing...whereas Raws storylines dont last more then 2 week and are basically "I won a BR, I am the Contendor, I want that title", very bland and meh.

This storyline and her entire time on SD *something that has only just hit me*, her time on SD Layla has managed to move herself in to a more important role, i could try and list the diva roster as far as importance, and Layla would no longer be on the bottom, as far as WWE are concerned at the moment, when it comes to divas and stories and stuff Layla is IMO only behind Mickie, Melina, Michelle, Maryse, Beth. Once Natalya gets out of her stuck position as the HD manager, Im sure she will be moved up into a better role. Layla has moved herself up, as WWE have used her near enough every week, and she has had more single matches or basically any match then any of the current crop of divas, as well as being inovled in a lot of backstage segements....its nice to see WWE have taken an interest in Layla now...sure she aint the champ yet, or may not be one, but she plays a very good supporting role...and i like this, as it makes Layla chances of being released a lot smaller, then i would have thought at the beggining of the year, 2009 is the best year for Layla El....and its as i thought WWEs plan all along, to have Layla train before using her more actively....now if they did this with kelly Suspect

HAPPY BLUE shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 10:25 pm

why wasnt there one made for the overall show? there are more than just the divas on this show
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 10:40 pm

Blue normally does these things.....so i dont know
i made this as i was watching the match
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 12:14 am

I agree with you LL, I wish Raw will put some effort in their womens divison like SD is doing.

Raw is the same I won a battle royal, or I came back, I want the title, wash, rince and repeat.

With SD there is stuff behind it and I like that better.

I think this may lead to Beth surprising us all and Mickie by helping Mickie deal with Michelle and Layla or another Mickie title run. I wouldnt mind Mickie having one last title run if she is leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 12:27 am

I hope Mickie goes psycho, seeing her crying was sad.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 12:32 am

LL Sr. wrote:
i wasnt willing to do some spoiling before ppl watched it.

Layla did prove again that she is one of the better and more comfortable divas to listen to and watch on a live mic.

I will admitt in some of her backstage segements, her acting has come off a little hammy...but she needs to ham is up to bring some sort of energy to Michelle awful acting and lack of charisma.

The match was OK. Layla is capable in the ring now, i always have a problem with her sloppy strikes and strike exchanges, but she isnt the ONLY diva guilty of that, ALL the divas tend to have sloppy moments, mostly with strikes, even the Natalya and Mickie match last week had some sloppy strike moments, and that is from two very good wrestlers.

Vince needs to take a stick out of his ass....or to quote Dead in a way, take Cenas cock out his ass, and realize that the SD divas minus Maria are all capable of carrying a match beyond 1 or 2 minutes, and all could very well take a match to a 10 or 15 minute...but eh well.

SD at least do care for their devision, each week you can bet on a match which directly involves a story as well as a segment backstage.

Raw need to work on this a lot, SD have proper stories about hatred, in this case bullying and torturing...whereas Raws storylines dont last more then 2 week and are basically "I won a BR, I am the Contendor, I want that title", very bland and meh.

This storyline and her entire time on SD *something that has only just hit me*, her time on SD Layla has managed to move herself in to a more important role, i could try and list the diva roster as far as importance, and Layla would no longer be on the bottom, as far as WWE are concerned at the moment, when it comes to divas and stories and stuff Layla is IMO only behind Mickie, Melina, Michelle, Maryse, Beth. Once Natalya gets out of her stuck position as the HD manager, Im sure she will be moved up into a better role. Layla has moved herself up, as WWE have used her near enough every week, and she has had more single matches or basically any match then any of the current crop of divas, as well as being inovled in a lot of backstage segements....its nice to see WWE have taken an interest in Layla now...sure she aint the champ yet, or may not be one, but she plays a very good supporting role...and i like this, as it makes Layla chances of being released a lot smaller, then i would have thought at the beggining of the year, 2009 is the best year for Layla El....and its as i thought WWEs plan all along, to have Layla train before using her more actively....now if they did this with kelly Suspect

HAPPY BLUE shifty
Very smile

I really hope Mickie is not leaving, she has alot to offer imo. I do hope that Beth turns on Michelle on Sunday, Mickie needs backup and badly
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 5:28 am

LOL Piggy James

I actually enjoyed that segment, laughed so hard. Loved Mickie crying too, great acting. I don't think she's getting the belt but she'll probably get revenge Sunday when she becomes the sole survivor.

And the match was too short but decent
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 5:10 pm

i think it woulda worked a lot better if Michelle had the match and Layla did the backtage segement....as i mentioned Layla has a lot more charisma to carry a segment then Michelle does
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 1:56 am

LL Sr. wrote:
i think it woulda worked a lot better if Michelle had the match and Layla did the backtage segement....as i mentioned Layla has a lot more charisma to carry a segment then Michelle does
WWE is actually being smart, they are saving Michelle/Mickie James for a later PPV! I love Layla but she's not the champion so it wouldn't make sense to have her do the segment. With that said, I love that Layla is dead center in this storyline. Gives me so much hope for her future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD divas Discussion   SD divas Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

SD divas Discussion
Page 1 of 1