Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record Empty
PostSubject: Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record   Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 1:37 am

Susan Boyle's upcoming debut album I Dreamed A Dream has achieved the largest global CD pre-orders in the history of Amazon.

The online entertainment store confirmed that the album, which is scheduled for release on November 23, has exceeded the previous record set by Japanese rock group Mr Children's Supermarket Fantasy in 2008.

"Just eight months ago, no-one was aware of the talents of Susan Boyle. Now, she has generated more Amazon pre-order CD sales globally than any other artist," Julian Monaghan said.

"That is an incredible achievement and is testament to the fact that she has captured the hearts of people all over Britain, America and the rest of the world."

Columbia Records Chairman Steve Barnett added: "One of the things that is so unique about Susan Boyle is her ability to touch people around the world. We're excited that I Dreamed A Dream holds the new record for global pre-orders and that Amazon's customers have supported her album in this way."

Japanese popstar Ken Hirai's 10th Anniversary Complete Single Collection, '95-'05 is the third most popular pre-order ever on the site.

Norah Jones album Not Too Late is in fourth position and Take That's 2008 greatest hits Never Forget: The Ultimate Collection is fifth most popular ever.

Source: Digital Spy
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record   Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 1:43 am

Good for her, I might download it.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record   Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 3:31 pm

She has an amazing voice. Guess this should shut Sharon Osbourne up. She was ragging on poor girls looks like she was a red headed step child. I don't even get it cause she's famous for no other reason except marrying Ozzy, raising drug addicted kids and having lots of plastic surgery.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record   Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 3:52 pm

does this mean shes better than Kris Allen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record   Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record Empty

Back to top Go down

Susan Boyle breaks Amazon Pre-Order Record
Page 1 of 1