Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.

Go down 
+7
CruxisAngel
Dead
Angelwilliamsfan
The Sexy Vixen
Did You Miss Her?
janine
Edgegore
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. Empty
PostSubject: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 3:00 pm

I never try to do things that will bite me in the ass (karma wise) in the end.

But, this one girl I was seeing in my senior year in highschool had it coming. She was such an attention whore. Found out she was kind of flirting with one of my friends (confirmed it with my own ears on three way). One day she asked me to take her to the mall, while she was in the Bloomingdales I just left. Broke out and left her stranded at the Beverly Center. I went home and my buds came over to play video games and hang. When she finally managed to get home she called my cell, so I let my buddy she was flirting with pick up the phone. Needless to say she hung up. Read the message loud and clear.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:28 pm

Well In highschool I had a boyfriend I gave a 2nd chance to. He asked me out clamining he broke up with his girlfriend. I found out he never broke up with her and my friend got him on the phone around valentines day. Then she gave me the phone and he goes who in the hell is this? I say its over good bye then gave the phone back to my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 4:38 pm

Y'all are mean!!! I just pooped in her bookbag and called it a day.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 7:42 pm

さまざ wrote:

What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 773246

I've never broken up with anyone in a mean way. I just tell them i'm not happy and they can do much better. Then we part ways. I hate breaking up.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 9:54 pm

this one dude pissed me off in the car driving back from the movies, i know its mean but tbh i dont give a fuck. he said something that just got under my skin so i pulled over and told him to get the fuck outta my car. hes so lucky we were only a mile from his house
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 2:59 am

janine wrote:
Well In highschool I had a boyfriend I gave a 2nd chance to. He asked me out clamining he broke up with his girlfriend. I found out he never broke up with her and my friend got him on the phone around valentines day. Then she gave me the phone and he goes who in the hell is this? I say its over good bye then gave the phone back to my friend.

ROTF. When someone realizes that both people they were trying to play busted them together it's pretty priceless. What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 564446

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
this one dude pissed me off in the car
driving back from the movies, i know its mean but tbh i don't give a
fuck. he said something that just got under my skin so i pulled over
and told him to get the fuck outta my car. hes so lucky we were only a
mile from his house

What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 538892 LOL. Hope he had cab fare... What a douche.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 3:06 am

さまざ wrote:

whats up Konnan?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 3:08 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
さまざ wrote:

whats up Konnan?

I was pooping in bags way before he did it.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 6:23 am

Team Jacob wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
さまざ wrote:

whats up Konnan?

I was pooping in bags way before he did it.

What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 683209 Randy and Konnan owe you a great deal.
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 8:48 pm

Okay, on my ex boyfriend's birthday, i ordered a cake as a gift. I picked out everything he liked and left him a special message. I dropped the cake at his house and went home. He knew i wasnt coming. But skipping ahead, went they open the cake box, everyone went silent instead of the usual 'Happy Birthday' it was 'We're through....oh and if you happen to talk to nika, tell her i said congrats to her for having your baby boy. Get a job, you cheating bastard.'
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:54 am

CierraMist wrote:
Okay, on my ex boyfriend's birthday, i ordered a cake as a gift. I picked out everything he liked and left him a special message. I dropped the cake at his house and went home. He knew i wasnt coming. But skipping ahead, went they open the cake box, everyone went silent instead of the usual 'Happy Birthday' it was 'We're through....oh and if you happen to talk to nika, tell her i said congrats to her for having your baby boy. Get a job, you cheating bastard.'

YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:43 am

CierraMist wrote:

LMAO. Can you imagine his face was probably like What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 747915
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:38 pm

CierraMist wrote:

rofl

awesomeness
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:44 pm

CierraMist wrote:

What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 97925 I give you props on dat, Ci Ci
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:30 pm

The Sylar Nicki Gaga Fan wrote:
YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Aw, thanks

Edgegore wrote:
LMAO. Can you imagine his face was probably like What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 747915
Yep, his mom fainted and his grandma whacked him wit her spatula.

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 97925

awesomeness

I know, right? What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 801414

COCOKOLA wrote:
What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 97925 I give you props on dat, Ci Ci

thanks, cuz. What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 538892
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:20 pm

Like Vixen, I don't like breaking up with peoplein a mean manner. The girl I dated, I just said it wasn't working out or something, and I wasn't ready for a relationship.
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female
Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : being beautiful!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 10:06 pm

i told him after experiencing a date with him, he wasnt in my league. smile
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 11:29 am

tiffygoddess22 wrote:
i told him after experiencing a date with him, he wasnt in my league. smile

What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 683209 That statment would knock any chick or dude down a few pegs. Some people need ego adjustments.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 1:11 am

I've never had a real "serious" relationship. What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. 921383

I know, I'm only 16, but damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.   What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone. Empty

Back to top Go down

What's The Meanest Way You've ever Broken Up with Someone.
Page 1 of 1