Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?

Go down 
+5
Did You Miss Her?
Paul Wyatt
Venom
The Sexy Vixen
angelmessiah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? Empty
PostSubject: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:51 pm

my grandma's abusive boyfriend came home drunk one night when i was spending the summer with her. he was yelling and threatening me and my cousins. luckily my grandma got him to leave. i was like 15 then but I was so scared.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:56 pm

There was one time a few years ago that my Mom and I were driving down a hill in our old car and the brakes completely gave out. We were heading right into an intersection and I remember screaming like a bitch, but thankfully the car slowed down and my Mom was able to pull over before we hit anyone.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 12:31 am

Fortunately no.

^
Wow, that's scary as hell.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 4:50 am

I got trapped in an elevator, and I hate being stuck in confined spaces for extended periods of time, so I freaked out and thought I was going to suffocate.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 6:58 am

Idk I was really young at the time, and it was probably stupid, but when at the shops there was this shop that was closed, and it had the black tarp covering it. Anyway, stupid me goes behind there to see whats there. There were three or so kids (like 18 years old) standing at the other side, and I remember they said something like 'hey come here kid' and I didn't and ran back out crying.

Compared to the rest of yours, its nothing, but I haven't really had anything too frightening. But it does scare me today, that if I did go up to those boys, if I was killed, beaten or kidnapped, and who knows how I might've turned out today.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 9:49 am

The Sylar Nicki Gaga Fan wrote:
I got trapped in an elevator, and I hate being stuck in confined spaces for extended periods of time, so I freaked out and thought I was going to suffocate.

Oh, shit... this reminds me of a time when I was with my Grandma and sister. My grandma was doing something in the lobby, like signing in or something bc it was a Senior Citizen building, and I went to go get the elevator. I stepped in it once it came down, but, they weren't ready so I tried to get out... got my head stuck in the elevator. The shit started going up! Fortunately it didn't go up or else I would have been one headless sum'bitch!!!

I wasn't able to comprehend the difference between life and death bc I was so young when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 5:57 pm

After i broke my nose. i had gotten a concusion when i feel and broke it so when i got up and i felt was blood running down and my face throbbing like hell. i remember getting up and my teacher leading me to the office where they put ice packs on my face and called my sister who was in 5th grade to come see it. it's still very vivid in my head.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 8:20 pm

when i was stalked over the summer.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 8:56 pm

^
Whoa!!! :O:O:O
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 9:07 pm

Yes! People shooting up the neighborhood and Crackheads banging on my damn door at 3 in the (bleep)ing morning talking about "Call an ambulance!"
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySat 28 Nov 2009, 11:04 pm

That reminds me of a time when my sisters, my mom and I were living with my mom's cousin for a while, it was a late summer night and these two rival gangs started shooting right outside. Once the shooting stopped, my sisters said they saw a dead body laying smack dab in the middle of the street.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 6:13 pm

when i was in iraq an IED exploded right behind my vehicle. that scared the shit out of me, but for some reason it felt like i should have been more frightened than i was.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 6:15 pm

ummm what's an IED???
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 6:18 pm

I'M OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!! wrote:
ummm what's an IED???

sorry, a bomb or land mine
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 7:10 pm

That's nuts.

My hat goes off to you, man, for risking your life out there. Much respect to you!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 7:16 pm

well my friend just told me he got robbed at gunpoint last night which reminds me of when i was in high school. i was robbed walking to the bus stop from work. The guy only made away with my busfare and ID, since i hadnt gotten paid yet.

So he scored $3 shifty

i reported it but he was never caught. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 8:39 pm

Hopefully that loser is locked in prison somewhere.

There was a time when I was on my way to my uncle's house after school. I was a block away from his apartment and I went to cross the street. As I was crossing the street I made incidental eye contact with this guy who was coming in my dorection. He stops me and asks me why was I looking at him and then threatened to slash me if I didn't give him my money. Fortunately for me I only had a quarter on me because he wasn't interested at that point - in the same breath, he was fortunate because a lot of people over there knew me (some still do) and would've had my back had I gotten hurt. Sometimes I think about this and it pisses me off because I'd like to see that punk ass try try that with me now that I'm more able to defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life?   Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1