Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy Empty
PostSubject: Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy   Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:19 pm

Do you think getting rid of the T & A gimmick matches/contests and Playboy and going PG was the wrong for WWE to do.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy   Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:39 pm

No it was great, I think they should have contests every couple of months,but not everyweek, it will produce better matches,and we can have acutal wrestling matches,however that is just not the problem,they need to push real wrestlers and let women like Maria,The Bella Twins,Eve train in FCW while appearing on TV as interviewers, managers and ooccisonally wrestle mabye on Superstars. I think if people dont improve they should be released.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy   Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:35 pm

no, because its nice to see the women actually wrestle
and its also nice, although it seems im the only one to notice much,
but since the PG has come in and there are less gimmck matches, WWE have focussed more on the wrestlers, i mean Maria has had very few matches this year
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy   Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:57 pm

They don't need that shit, Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy Icon_rolleyes didn't we already discuss this like 3490432904 times?

The pg thing is bull shit, they could have kept it the "tv14" but got rid of the whore acts. Wrestling isn't even the same anymore, I can't even think WWF & WWE are the same company anymore. It was onle good maybe a year or two into WWE, it got worse as it went on & still is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy   Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:42 am

I think this the perfect era to have T & A and Playboy as a part of WWE for the divas I mean this is the Model/PG era so it would be a good fit in my opinion a mix of wrestling and T & A. I think it would get the divas more notoriety and establishment. It's a shame you have to resort to sex to get the divas over but sex sells and if it works then why not? well in Vince's eyes
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy   Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm

quisee17 wrote:
I think this the perfect era to have T & A and Playboy as a part of WWE for the divas I mean this is the Model/PG era so it would be a good fit in my opinion a mix of wrestling and T & A.

They have been doing T and A for years,and playboy I mean at WM24 they have Playboy Bunny Match or wotever it was called,I really dont think that it is good for WWE to have t and a mabye some times every couple of months, it is WRESTLING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy   Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong era to get rid of the T & A and Playboy
Page 1 of 1