Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will be the Rising Star of 2010

Go down 
+7
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
Dead
KJ
janine
LaylaMark
Blue Ryder
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm

Well if you look in the WWE there are many young guys who can become major Superstars in there careers. Some of them include, The Miz,Sheamus ,Kofi Kingston ,Drew McIntyre ,Jack Swagger ,Dolph Ziggler,Ted DiBiase ,Cody Rhodes ,Zack Ryder, R Truth, John Morrison, And Shelton Benjamin.

Well let me say that this is a very elite group of young Superstars and imo I feel that they are they are all future world Champions or at least have the Skill to be World Champs.

Now Here is who I think will be the Rising star of 2010. I will say Shemus. Only Because he is so good at such a short period of time. Plus his workout partner is Triple H. Also I would like to mention here to Jack Swagger, while I read a report on here that WWE has given up on pushing him, I feel that him and Shelton Benjamin are the most pure atheletic superstars on this list. Alot of people may not agree with me putting Benjamin on this list, but after TLC you will see why I put him on here. Dolph Ziggler Imo is the future of the WWE, he has everything that a superstar can be given to become great and he is on the pathway of being great right now. Ted Jr is without a doubt the brightest and most well rounded superstar on this list. He has so much pontential just like Cody Rhodes that I think both 5-10 years down the line will be world Champions. I did not Say Kofi Kingston, because imo he is already a star. When your a mid carder, and your take I the top dog on the brand and one of the Top 3 dogs in WWE today your great.

Well on my list who do you think is the Rising star of 2010.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:42 pm

They will push who they want on top...it doesn't matter how good the talent is, as the Sheamus ordeal has proven. He's gonna flop big time, no matter how much HHH likes looking at his bicepts in the training room. Dibiase, Miz, and Kofi are the sure bets of getting big company pushes in 2010. Morrison is gonna be exposed as a phony. As will Ziggler and Swagger. Shelton does what the company asks of him..he's the best wrestler in the WWE behind Jericho and that's not gonna change anytime soon. Christian should be pushed to the top and it's a crime that he won't be.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:20 pm

I hope MVP will be in the running in 2010. I know hes a little older but he has so much to give. He has the potental to be a WWE or WHC.

Others~
John Morrison
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Shelton
Drew
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:29 pm

John Morrison has enough skill for it, Shelton has enough skill for it.

Who will be pushed? Sheamus and Drew McIntyre, along with the Miz.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:02 pm

Sheamus
Miz
R-Truth
Morrison

theyre over with the crowd, and are talented. Benjamin had his chance to do what the company asked, and his lazyness got in the way. EVERYONE knows that, same with Carlito. thats why he doesnt care that hes not being used right now
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:27 pm

Shelton may be a rising star on ECW, but that aint too hard to do
Sheamus aint over yet Dead

but i do think Morrison *sheilds from the marks*, Miz, Sheamus and possibly Drew *rather then RTruth*
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:27 pm

Sheamus is getting there
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:38 pm

It's hard to tell now. It depends on who survives the next round of firings.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 11:19 pm

CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, John Morrison, The Miz, Evan Bourne, Eric Escobar, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre, Paul Burchill, Tyson Kidd, Ted BiBiasi, Cody Rhodes, DH Smith, the newly debuted Caylon Croft & Trent Barretta, Carlito should all be WWE's focus projects now. Nuff said lol They are the future....like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 2:15 am

John Morrison and Kofi Kingston will for sure be stars. Sadly, they'll continue to push Sheamus and Drew as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 2:44 am

Sheamus and McIntyre are guaranteed because they have support. Shelton won't because he's lazy and his time has passed as well as the 'fan-favorite token black wrestler' roster spot has been taken by Kofi. The rest will propably be as well because the company doesn't have anybody else and it sucks so bad that talentless guys are getting put out there and the WWE are good at deceiving their marks (some of them on this site, you know who you are) by making them LOOK talented (because it is a cesspool of shit and anybody who can do a moonsault or some aerial move or dresses and looks snazzy is pushed as having ability), and if not that will be good for a couple of laughs.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:13 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Sheamus
Miz
R-Truth
Morrison

theyre over with the crowd, and are talented. Benjamin had his chance to do what the company asked, and his lazyness got in the way. EVERYONE knows that, same with Carlito. thats why he doesnt care that hes not being used right now

That doesn't make sense in the least. One of the oddest comments ever posted at this site till date. When he outworks the roster again in two weeks, what will be the new trolling excuse that week?

If John Morrison and Drew McIntyre are the future..Ziggler/Swagger/Sheamus..guys like that? Then the future is doomed. Ziggler is timid around girls like a sissy. Morrison has had the worst promos of 2009. Drew can't even work a 10 minute...same issue Sheamus has and Swagger was exposed as a phony by Christian and hasn't been the same since. Now he's jobbing to Evan Bourne and reduced to Superstars matches.

LOL@Morrison and Sheamus being over with the crowd. Sheamus got no sold worse than Eric Escobar on Monday. He's a outright bum and Morrison is a jobber to the stars or should I say a jobber for the Miz now.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:59 am

He's lazy because everytime management gives him something, he doesn't take advantage of the opportunity. Example, when he was given Momma Benjamin, Momma Benjamin carried the promo side of things when he was supposed to enhance himself from her presence and not her caring the enite stroyline like she did. When he was given another shot with the US title, he did what? Wrestle matches and he did excellent. But what did he not do? Put his persona over, hence why that disaster of a title reign was ended and he was sent back to ECW. Hell, they gave him the Gold Standard gimmick to PUSH him. But what did he do? Wrestle matches. What did he NOT do? Put his character over. his promo skills are still horrendous but that didnt stop Jeff Hardy. Why? Because he put effort into his persona. hell, it caught on so much that his marky fans refuse to accept the fact he is a drug addict because of the allure of the enigmatic nature of his character. There is no denying that Shelton has ability but bad promo skills aside, he lacks the hunger to succeed. he only does what management calls for him to do, that's his problem. To make it, you have to go the extra yard, hence why Sheamus got put over him because Sheamus took the extra step forward. Shelton's apparently happy where he is at. why are you so upset everytime somebody calls him lazy? it's because he is. He's happy being midcard, accept it.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:26 am

what the fuck this benjamin mark just chats a lot of poop.
how the hell do u know if Drew cant work a ten minute match?
Morrison is over, and isnt a jobber you utter ass
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 9:59 am

Sheamus didn't do shit. He trained longer with Triple H. That doesn't mean anything, as I'm sure he isn't the only one to do that...Only problem is, they don't get noticed by the big guns.

Morrison's 09 promos are bad? He has had some of the best promos, and although he sounds a bit awkward at times, he has had some great promos. He has a great character, and the fans can connect to him...Unlike Benjamin. Swagger jobbing to Bourne? Bourne has defeated him once since coming to Raw cleanly, another was by countout, and another with interference from Miz. That is NOT jobbing...And Bourne lost to Swagger like 3 times in a row, so whos the real jobber? Bourne is more entertaining ring rise, and more valuable to the company than Swagger.

Dolph shy around girls? WTF does that have to do with anything? And his a sissy because of it? Over half the straight guys in the world are shy around girls, so are they sissies too? Funny how they call gays the sissy's when they can talk to girls comfortably. If your gonna say something, at least remember that it is like a circle, and it will always come back to you.

I have seen some marks in my time and defended them, but this is just bloody rediculous. Whats next? Vickie Guerrero is going to get fired because she got pie in her face on Raw?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 2:33 pm

LaylaMark wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Sheamus
Miz
R-Truth
Morrison

That doesn't make sense in the least. One of the oddest comments ever posted at this site till date. When he outworks the roster again in two weeks, what will be the new trolling excuse that week?

If John Morrison and Drew McIntyre are the future..Ziggler/Swagger/Sheamus..guys like that? Then the future is doomed. Ziggler is timid around girls like a sissy. Morrison has had the worst promos of 2009. Drew can't even work a 10 minute...same issue Sheamus has and Swagger was exposed as a phony by Christian and hasn't been the same since. Now he's jobbing to Evan Bourne and reduced to Superstars matches.

LOL@Morrison and Sheamus being over with the crowd. Sheamus got no sold worse than Eric Escobar on Monday. He's a outright bum and Morrison is a jobber to the stars or should I say a jobber for the Miz now.

A. i guess ill have to type like a retard for you to comprehend sentences

B. how is losing a title to a guy the company was gonna put the belt on anyway being exposed as a phony? seriously? they were putting the belt on Christian any fucking way, so it shows how much you know. last time i checked, they were pushing Swagger to go undefeated the rest of the year, as he had a 5 week winning streak going and has lost one match since then...so tell me mr mark...how is that jobbing?

C. you really need to unmute your tv when you're watching Morrisons matches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will be the Rising Star of 2010   Who will be the Rising Star of 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Rising Star of 2010
Page 1 of 1