Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?

Go down 
+3
Dead
Did You Miss Her?
angelmessiah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 4:02 pm

I LOVE THE SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ACTUALLY watching that tv show "A Hunting" right now, and I've been ghost hunting a few times, it was really fun, so yeah I'm a believer.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 4:34 pm

if its on the Discovery channel its called a Haunting lol. and yeah, i believe in ghosts and all that...every house ive lived in has had at least one kind of spiritual entity in it, whether it be a family member or some random person
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 4:41 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
if its on the Discovery channel its called a Haunting lol. and yeah, i believe in ghosts and all that...every house ive lived in has had at least one kind of spiritual entity in it, whether it be a family member or some random person

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I'm watching, i just realized a spelled it wrong lol, anyway i love this show and Unsolved Mysteries.

Last edited by I'M OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!! on Tue 01 Dec 2009, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:15 pm

well if u want to get tech, there is life on other planets cause there is bacertia and stuff like that but if ur talking about aliens then hell no i dont believe that shit.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 6:02 pm

You never know. Earth is nothing compared to what else is in the universe and other galaxies. We could be the aliens. xD.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:22 pm

idk about other planets but I've seen my older brother's ghost so yes i think ghosts are real.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:28 pm

Ghosts are real cause I saw a ghost at Culloden in Scotland. (I think it may have been the Bonnie Prince himself but I'm not too sure).

As for ETs, that depends on if you believe in other galaxys. Personally, I believe in ETs cause if we have Earth, why can't there be an Earth in another galaxy?
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:38 pm

I do believe there's life on other planets. just because we never seen them does't mean they don't exist. the thing can be said about ghost.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:40 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
well if u want to get tech, there is life on other planets cause there is bacertia and stuff like that but if ur talking about aliens then hell no i dont believe that shit.

those other life forms on the other planets are considered extraterristrial...hence...they are considered to be alien lifeforms because we have no idea what is on these other planets
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

does anyone believe that we made any contact with another planet via robot? I think the whole thing is BS
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 12:39 am

Imagine if there was a someone similar to each of us in a parallel universe?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:22 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Angelwilliamsfan wrote:

those other life forms on the other planets are considered extraterristrial...hence...they are considered to be alien lifeforms because we have no idea what is on these other planets

i was talking about the green dudes. thats what i said if ur talking about aliens and not the other thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1