Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage

Go down 
+5
Queen Mintz
janine
LH
LiE
Quisee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage Empty
PostSubject: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 2:06 pm

This thread is about the Divas, Knockouts and indies women backstage feuds that have happened beyond the years we all know wrestling is a cruel business to go into. So name so feuds that happened whether you just heard about it or actually read a report or something and tell us the story some we may know others might be new to us.

The infamous Sable vs Sunny backstage feud I never knew who started and what it was over but I think someone was jealous of the other but I don't know who.

Candice vs Melina backstage feud in 2007 because Candice accused Melina of stealing one of her moves which was the California dream which Candice was completely wrong about and Melina posted a pic of her old gimmick Kyra when she used that move way before Candice became a wrestler and the feud continued on from there.

I read a report awhile ago on another forum that Maryse and Michelle got into a backstage argument when Michelle was Divas champion that Maryse told her that the only reason she is divas champion is because she is dating the Undertaker.

Triple H cheated on Chyna with Stephanie McMahon and Stephanie didn't want Chyna in the company anymore so she was fired or either Chyna quit I'm not sure

Lita cheated on Matt Hardy in real life with Edge and they played it into a WWE storyline

Brock Lesnar doesn't like Dawn Marie I don't know why though she said it in her shoot interview about Sable

Backstage feud between former TNA Knockouts Roxxi and Rocka Khan

and many more but i will leave some stories for you guys to post

Last edited by Quisee on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 3:14 pm

Quote :
I read a report awhile ago on another forum that Maryse and Michelle got into a backstage argument when Michelle was Divas champion that Maryse told her that the only reason she is divas champion is because she is dating the Undertaker

Childish.

Quote :
Triple H cheated on Chyna with Stephanie McMahon and Stephanie didn't want Chyna in the company anymore so she was fired or either Chyna quit I'm not sure

Hmmmm, funny how this didn't get as much heat as the Lita & Matt thing did.

Quote :
Lita cheated on Matt Hardy in real life with Edge and they played it into a WWE storyline

Like we havn't heard this 1000 times.

I also heard Melina didn't like Ashley, but really, I can't blame her there, I would hate to share the same ring with her, unless it's beating her ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 3:34 pm

Didnt something happen between Natayla and Michelle and Natayla didnt get pushed
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 4:16 pm

^Yep. Michelle tried to teach Natayla how to Wrestle or something like that. Like come on you dont have to teach someone who trained in the Hart Dungeon and who has been in the bussiness for a long time how to wrestle.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 7:53 pm

Yeah, Melina and Ashley didn't get along from what I heard as well. Most likely because Ashley sucked so bad in the ring and Melina is blunt and told her the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 9:04 pm

or cos Ashley was getting treated as a bigger deal then her
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 9:48 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:
Yeah, Melina and Ashley didn't get along from what I heard as well. Most likely because Ashley sucked so bad in the ring and Melina is blunt and told her the truth.

Yep thats why I love Melina. Melina tells the truth when no one else will. Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage 264122

As far as Ashley getting more attention then Melina that will have upset me too. If Melina was upset becasue of that, I dont blame her.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 9:50 pm

LIE wrote:
Quote :
I read a report awhile ago on another forum that Maryse and Michelle got into a backstage argument when Michelle was Divas champion that Maryse told her that the only reason she is divas champion is because she is dating the Undertaker

Childish.

its probably the truth
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 9:51 pm

janine wrote:
TheGreatMintz wrote:

Yep thats why I love Melina. Melina tells the truth when no one else will. Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage 264122

As far as Ashley getting more attention then Melina that will have upset me too. If Melina was upset becasue of that, I dont blame her.

this was probably when Melina was concentrated on managing and Ashley was injured...theres a double edged sword. Melina shouldnt be telling ANYONE she sucks in the ring when she just botched a move last weekend
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 10:04 pm

sorry im gonna throw up with what you just said Janine
cos she really is the only one to tell it as it is. Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage Icon_rolleyes
as i said Melina prolly didnt like Ashley, because WWE cared more about her flat ass, then Melina's Cheshire Cat Grin
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 10:26 pm

LL Sr. wrote:
sorry im gonna throw up with what you just said Janine
cos she really is the only one to tell it as it is. Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage Icon_rolleyes
as i said Melina prolly didnt like Ashley, because WWE cared more about her flat ass, then Melina's Cheshire Cat Grin

Who else tells it like it is from the divas?

I said that becasue Melina is the only one I heard that says whats on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 1:07 am

if i was michelle i would of been like well the only reason ur getting pushed is cause u have tits and vince wants to bang ya.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:18 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
janine wrote:
TheGreatMintz wrote:

this was probably when Melina was concentrated on managing and Ashley was injured...theres a double edged sword. Melina shouldnt be telling ANYONE she sucks in the ring when she just botched a move last weekend
So because a move between her AND Alicia was botched at a house show that automatically means Melina shouldn't tell someone like Ashley of all people that they suck? Come on now, Ashley couldn't wrestle one bit, hell, I'd rank Rosa above Ashley, that's how bad she sucked.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 10:37 am

Ok everyone Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage 786598

Vince Mcmahon had a lawsuit against him for sexual harassment towards the first ever female ref. he tried to force her to give him oral sex in his limousine among other things I post a link so you can read it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_mcmahon#Harassment

I remember someone on this forum said that Michelle McCool doesn't like Krissy Vaine ever since DSW
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 2:46 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
janine wrote:
TheGreatMintz wrote:

So because a move between her AND Alicia was botched at a house show that automatically means Melina shouldn't tell someone like Ashley of all people that they suck? Come on now, Ashley couldn't wrestle one bit, hell, I'd rank Rosa above Ashley, that's how bad she sucked.

i know i wouldnt want someone who fucks up moves themselves, to tell me i suck
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 2:47 pm

quisee17 wrote:
Ok everyone Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage 786598

Vince Mcmahon had a lawsuit against him for sexual harassment towards the first ever female ref. he tried to force her to give him oral sex in his limousine among other things I post a link so you can read it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_mcmahon#Harassment

I remember someone on this forum said that Michelle McCool doesn't like Krissy Vaine ever since DSW

wikipedia = totally unreliable. thats like the worst source you can ever have
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 3:11 pm

oh says the person who got that tommy dreams wife was trained in the dungeon from there.

yeh krissy vaine and michelle mccool dont like eachother because krissy thought she was helping michelle with something and michelle took offense to it. or the other way around where krissy was getting help from mccool and krissy said no thanks.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 3:16 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
if i was michelle i would of been like well the only reason ur getting pushed is cause u have tits and vince wants to bang ya.

As much as Im not a Michelle fan, I have to agree with that. smile
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 3:25 pm

lol im glad u agree but it was a joke. thats how i personally feel
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro

Male
Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Favorite WWE Diva : Eve Torres, Bella Twins
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 4:19 pm

Wasn't there a Melina/Mickie backstage thing that they didn't get along because Mickie stole Melina's look and her entrance back in OVW (which is why Melina changed her entrance to a split entrance, cause supposedly Mickie was copying her old entrance)

There was this whole online letter thing, It might have been fake, who knows but what it said in it was pretty much something that seemed real in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 4:52 pm

I heard this really weird rumor that Former ECW Diva and Extreme Expose' member Brooke Adams was supposedly fired or had a feud with Melina because Melina got upset that Brooke Adams wore the same furry boots that she wore in the ring I don't know how true that is though.

Last edited by quisee17 on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 4:55 pm

^I heard that too but I dunno how true that is. :/

Even if it was true she did me a favor becasue I didnt like Brooke. lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 6:17 pm

The Melina/Brooke thing was a rumor, Brooke had posted a blog about it a long time ago saying it wasn't true.

As for the Melina/Mickie thing, I think they did have issues but Melina has had that splits entrance for awhile so I don't think it had to do with that
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Pedro

Male
Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Favorite WWE Diva : Eve Torres, Bella Twins
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:15 pm

TheGreatMintz wrote:
The Melina/Brooke thing was a rumor, Brooke had posted a blog about it a long time ago saying it wasn't true.

As for the Melina/Mickie thing, I think they did have issues but Melina has had that splits entrance for awhile so I don't think it had to do with that

She didn't always have that on OVW which is where the problem started. She did have it in OVW when she was with MNM but before that when Mickie was on OVW TV and I believe Melina was not on TV but had just got there -- she copied the way she dressed with the skirt and boots & entrance supposely. So Melina tried something new with her entrance which actually worked for her since she is mostly recognized for it.

Like when Mickie first debuted on RAW a lot of people thought it was Melina for a second, Same clothes & boots I was one of those people -- I was like WTF why is Melina helping Trish, Wait What?!?!! lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage EmptyMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:19 pm

lol, I knew that wasn't Melina but I can understand why some thought she was copying Melina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage   Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage Empty

Back to top Go down

Real life feuds & scandals within women wrestling backstage
Page 1 of 1