Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage   ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 4:17 pm

ESPN.com has posted a report noting that former WWE and TNA star Andrew "Test" Martin suffered brain damage similar to that of Chris Benoit. The report concerns itself with concussions in pro sports, but targets WWE quite heavily as pro wrestlers take chair shots to the head and suffer other forms of head traumas through the use of "weapons."
The article also included quotes from former WWE Diva Dawn Marie. Dawn was quoted as saying, "Oh, my God. I wonder what's going on inside my brain right now. I'm so shaken up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage   ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 4:31 pm

Was the brain damage a partial reason leading up to his death?
Back to top Go down
.:Joe:.

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage   ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:12 pm

Well, If it was a cause of death, I would look at WWE. but you know, When wrestlers sign there contract they know what they're getting into. I still miss the guy...
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage   ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:16 pm

wtf? I thought those chair shots were fake. No way can they use a real chair.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
.:Joe:.

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage   ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:19 pm

Well, they do get hit sometimes. I know the chairs have padding on them, as I've touched them in real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage   ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN Reports That Andrew "Test" Martin Had Brain Damage
Page 1 of 1