Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? EmptySat 12 Dec 2009, 9:45 pm

I was thinking that even though all of the knockouts are currently being used, it would be refreshing to see them get different characters or maybe new storylines... so what would you change if anything?

SariTaylor - These two are pretty entertaining, they just need a few teams to feud with. The Beautiful People just wont cut it. I really hope Hamada and Awesome Kong become a tag team and not a random one either. Seeing both of those teams going at it for a few months would be kick ass (until TNA gets more teams)

Hamada - As stated above, have her seek Kong and let them challenge for the TNA Knockout Tag Team Titles with them eventually winning the gold. But not before they feud for a few months with SariTaylor.

Kong - Being away from the title picture is the best thing for her at this time but eventually she should headline the division. Helping out the tag team scene is the perfect place for her atm.

Tara - Continue this great feud with ODB ( I may be the only one that thinks its great) and when she wins the title (and she will) I want her to have a lengthy reign with challengers such as Alissa Flash, Traci Brooks and Daffney. A Hardcore feud with Daff is to epic to pass up.

Daffney - First off get her away from jobbing, build her up some and then have her feud with Tara.

Christy Hemme - Keep her as a valet until she improves better because lets face it, she sucks.

Traci Brooks - She should have been champion a long time ago, I may be her only fan here but I want to see her in a title feud with her eventually winning.

The Beautiful People -Keep them backstage doing promos and bothering Lauren, I love Madison so if anything let her wrestle from time to time.

SoCal Val - Fire her! Fucking useless

Kristal - I hope she is training on the side because eventually I would love to see her wrestle in the division

ODB -After she drops the title, I would fine the trashiest lady wrestler they can find and pair her up with ODB and have both of the b****** run wild in the tag team scene lol

Alissa Flash- Keep her feuding with Traci and please DON’T DROP IT! I thoroughly enjoyed those two working together.

Bring back Roxxi, Jacqueline effective immediately. Hire Jazz and have her team up with Jackie, that team would be so bad ass.
Back to top Go down
TheElfenLiedPictureShow
Jobber
Jobber
TheElfenLiedPictureShow

Male
Number of posts : 83
Favorite WWE Wrestler : William Regal
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Mcentyre
Yoshi Tatsu

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Serena
Mickie James
Nattie Neidhart
Melina
Gail Kim
Maryse
Jillian
Katie Lea
Michelle Mccool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Desmond Wolfe
Christopher Daniels
Brian Kendrick
AJ Styles
D'angelo Dinero
Eric Young
Amazing Red
Samoa Joe
Beer Money
MCMG
Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Alissa Flash
Ayako Hamada
Amazing Kong
Daffney
Roxxi
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Madison Rayne
Angelina Love
Velvet Sky

Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 1:17 am

I'd put Alissa Flash, Daffney, Hamada, and Kong in a stable with the aforementioned plus Raven and Dr. Stevie.

Tara - Either retire her or keep her pull back on her push and keep her as a midcard knockout.

SariTaylor - have them continue their reign as knockout tag champs, but bring in more teams for them to feud with.

ODB - Have her as some nasty brawling b*****. She can brawl really well, but other than that she's a bit meh.

Socal Val's an amazing manager, have her do that.

Have Christie manage also. She's charismatic as all hell, so she could really get a face over.

Traci should manage a heel, and be the second banana heel tag teamer.

Bring back Roxxi for sure, and bring in Daizee haze, Lufisto, Sara Del Rey, and possibly some other indy girls and some more joshi wrestlers. Though only if we had an all knockouts show. Otherwise just bring in Roxxi, Lufisto, and the Haze to even out the heel/face ratio.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 6:50 am

I have seen this on another forum What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? 519154

Sarita- I would have her hold the tag belts until Jan 2010, before losing them. I would then have her in a few single matches for example Sarita vs Hamada, Sarita vs Daffeney,Sarita vs Traci. Then after her 3 single matches I would a 10 knockout battle royal match, where Alissa wins after she elimates Sarita going over there bad history, the following week Alissa taunts Sarita backstage which leads to Sarita attacking her. Alissa challeneges ODB for the title but loses the match. The following week Taylor and Sarita face Alissa and Traci in a match. The following week Alissa Takes on ODB for the title, Alissa wins the title and becomes champion, after Sarita accidently distracts ODB, who turns heel and attacks her, leading to Sarita vs ODB

Tara- Becomes unsuccseful after challenging ODB for the title, then instead appears in the tag tourment with Christy Hemme. Tara then starts to fued with Alissa Flash for the title later on.

Taylor Wilde- Hold the tag belts to Jan 2010, occisonally team with Sarita. In the 10 knockout battle royal elimated by Traci. The following week on Xplosion! Taylor defeats Traci. The week after Taylor dosent appear on Impact! but the week after wins a tag match after teaming with Sarita against Alissa and Traci (both fueds brought together) The week after Taylor is talking backstage to Lauren when Traci attacks her and strangles her, Lauren tries to drag Traci off Taylor but Traci slaps Lauren across the face. The following week Traci vs Taylor in a hardcore match is annouced. Taylor wins after hitting Traci over the head with a trashcan. This ends there fued, I would then have Taylor appear on Xplosion! taking on Daffeney, ODB and Tara.

Daffeney- Appear sometimes on Impact! losing to Tara and ODB, then on Xplosion! gets a win over Madison Rayne before losing to Taylor the week after.

Christy Hemme- Occsionally wrestle with Tara while Interviewing

Traci Brooks- Fueds with Taylor from Jan-March 2010 then appears on Xplosion! then Payton Banks comes back (I enjoyed there fued)

TBP- Go after tag titles with Lacey as manager, Madison wins 2 single matches over Roxxi and ODB. Contuine to be nasty towards Lauren

So Cal Val- Just watch at ringside, while appearing as a Interviewer

Kristal- Still manages Lashley however gets a few wins on Impact! over Taylor, Sarita and Daffeney with help from Lashley. She teams with Traci in the tag tourment.

ODB- Loses title to Alissa Flash after Sarita distracts her by accident, leading to ODB turning heel and fueding with Sarita

Alissa Flash- Becomes the champion fueds with Tara

Roxxi needs to appear more after, Jacquline should come back, Jazz debuts as TBP bodyguard. Also I think Krissy Vaine should be hired.

Hamada- Occisonally teams with Awesome Kong. Eric Young taunts Hamada about losing her match against him, she slaps him before he clotheslines her, Kong runs out and destroys Eric. Hamada vs Eric Young annocued for PPV. Hamada wins after Eric misses a clotheslines and she superkicks him before hitting her moonsault. After this her and Kong go after the tag titles.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 7:09 pm

Push Flash to the top. Have Tara go over ODB and have Alysss dominate her and take the belt. Then have her defend the belt against Sarita and Taylor in Triple Threats for a couple of months. That could lead to a Sarita/Flash one on one match that could easily get more wrestling back on Impact anyone of mud wrestling Diva matches.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 8:23 pm

I would stop having them do 1524869879674265468737 moves within 3min if that's all the match time they are going to have. Seriously, that is why the X-Division sucks. As soon as you try to get into the match, they go so damn fast and it's hard to give a damn if you don't know what you are watching.
Back to top Go down
TheElfenLiedPictureShow
Jobber
Jobber
TheElfenLiedPictureShow

Male
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Mcentyre
Yoshi Tatsu

Serena
Mickie James
Nattie Neidhart
Melina
Gail Kim
Maryse
Jillian
Katie Lea
Michelle Mccool

Christopher Daniels
Brian Kendrick
AJ Styles
D'angelo Dinero
Eric Young
Amazing Red
Samoa Joe
Beer Money
MCMG
Kurt Angle
Ayako Hamada
Amazing Kong
Daffney
Roxxi
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Madison Rayne
Angelina Love
Velvet Sky

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 9:49 pm

Just because you don't enjoy someone doing big spots doesn't mean it sucks. They do big moves, but still add plenty of psychology to them, especially Flash. And besides, they have to make up for so much DS bs, that they have to show they can do exactly what the men are doing. So while there are plenty of matches that have been ruined by turning into complete spot fests(Like Hamada/FLash's FCA match) There's still plenty of great matches with tons of psychology combined with storytelling like Flash vs Sarita, Flash vs Hamada II, Hamada vs Sarita, Hamada vs Taylor, Hamada vs Daffney, SariTaylor vs Flash/Traci.. Psychology can also mean building up to the climax to reach a level of pop.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:48 am

Yeah, cuz doing 20 finishers to get 20 near-falls only to get rolled up to end the match within 3 mins be ring psychology.
Back to top Go down
TheElfenLiedPictureShow
Jobber
Jobber
TheElfenLiedPictureShow

Male
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Mcentyre
Yoshi Tatsu

Serena
Mickie James
Nattie Neidhart
Melina
Gail Kim
Maryse
Jillian
Katie Lea
Michelle Mccool

Christopher Daniels
Brian Kendrick
AJ Styles
D'angelo Dinero
Eric Young
Amazing Red
Samoa Joe
Beer Money
MCMG
Kurt Angle
Ayako Hamada
Amazing Kong
Daffney
Roxxi
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Madison Rayne
Angelina Love
Velvet Sky

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:53 am

sarcy wrote:
Yeah, cuz doing 20 finishers to get 20 near-falls only to get rolled up to end the match within 3 mins be ring psychology.

You build up things to make moves mean more as you go on. Psychology isn't just built up in submission moves. Hell that Hamada/Sarita match had psychology being built by showing first they could hang with each other in lucherz, just like Daizee/Nicole showed they can hang with each other in technical wrestling, and then they went to the nearfall exchange. It's not a huge amount of psychology, but it's still psychology. And I'm not saying every knockouts match is going to be full of psychology or whatnot, but it is possible and it has been done by them. And in any case, like I said, the deevers have screwed over women's wrestling so hard, and basically made it look like women can't even do simple moves. So showing they can do the same things the guys do is a blessing. Plus not every match needs to be full of psychology. A nice little sprint is fine every once in awhile too. You can't do a lot in such a short time anyway, so it's better to show off what you can do, and what women can do, than pick apart a body part for 2 minutes just to go directly to a nearfall exchange. Either way, psychology doesn't have time to get established. This way at least they don't look slow and like they can't accomplish much, even if they were given the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?   What would you do with the current group of Knockouts? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do with the current group of Knockouts?
Page 1 of 1