Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
angelmessiah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?   What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 6:11 pm

What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?
There's things i watched as a kid and when i got older a watched them again they seem very inappropriate for kids like
"the ren and stempy show". and most of the spice girls songs was about sex. is there any you can think of?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?   What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 6:29 pm

Beavis and Butthead.
Daria...but I love that show.

the condoms my elementary school gave out to us 5th graders. shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?   What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 7:35 pm

Ren and Stimpy was definitely inappropriate, but I still loved it. Invader Zim was pretty morbid too.

Hmm...I remember there being a pregnant Barbie, and you could actually take the baby out of her stomach. Pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
Tjioxz
Lower Midcarder
Tjioxz

Male
Number of posts : 273
Favorite WWE Wrestler : 1. Christian
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Edge
4. The Rock
5. Goldberg
6. Triple H
7. Eddie Guererro (RIP)
8. Matt Hardy
9. Chris Jericho
10. Batista
Favorite WWE Diva : 1. Lita
2. Maryse
3. Maria
4. Kelly Kelly
5. Sable
6. Trish Stratus
7. Ashley Massaro
Favorite TNA Wrestler : 1: Kurt Angle
2: AJ Styles
3: Mr. Anderson
4: The Pope
5: Kaz
6: Desmond Wolfe
7: Samoa Joe
8: Jeff Jarrett
Favorite TNA Knockout : 1. Taylor Wilde
2. Christy Hemme
3. Angelina Love
4. Madison Rayne
5. Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?   What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 7:47 pm

Beauty and the Beast. Beastiality much? What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? Lol
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?   What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 7:53 pm

pee wee's playhouse
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?   What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? EmptySun 13 Dec 2009, 10:43 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Beavis and Butthead.
Daria...but I love that show.

the condoms my elementary school gave out to us 5th graders. What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? 519154

That was the show! i miss it.

Me, well, it was taking a sex ed class for 4th and 5th graders. Ah, memories.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?   What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? EmptyTue 15 Dec 2009, 3:05 am

we started having sex ad classes in 3rd grade, i was so confused even though they didnt really explain anything.

tbh i dont think anything was inappropraite, it just how mature the person at the age was. i watched a lot of the stuff and i wasnt phased by it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up?   What do you think was inappropriate for kids that was made for kids when you was growing up? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1