Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa Empty
PostSubject: Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa   Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:18 pm

TNAWrestling.com has posted the following press release:
Starting January 1, 2010, Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling will bring the fastest growing professional wrestling promotion in the world to Sub-Saharan Africa on Setanta Sports Africa. TNA’s flagship program, “TNA iMPACT!” will air on Setanta Sports Africa Fridays at 19:00. African TNA fans will also be able to watch every TNA pay-per-view event, including “TNA Lockdown” and “Bound For Glory” live on Setanta. TNA will also bring its “TNA Epics” and “TNA Xplosion!” to Africa, with airdates to be announced soon.

TNA Wrestling programming on Setanta will be available in the following areas of Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Congo Democratic Republic, Congo Republic, Cape Verde, Chad, Central African Republic, Comoros Islands, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, St Helena, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa   Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 3:36 am

Good work TNA. Hit that market quick and fast. I've been to Ghana and South Africa with my family and there are allot of rich and middle class Africans with money to burn. American's who don't travel have a huge misconception about the continent there are allot of rich countries over there. They beat Vince to it.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa   Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 3:59 am

Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa Icon_eek THERE'S TV'S IN AFRICA?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa   Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 12:20 pm

<^> (-_-) <^> wrote:
Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa Icon_eek THERE'S TV'S IN AFRICA?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!

You know some people find that rude?

We have retarded dutch here who act the same ""Oh you ahve TV on Aruba? Oh you have internet on aruba??..and all we do is answer them "Yeah we sit in our tiny huts with no electricity and internet when we come from hunting"

Fucking small minded twats......i find them so annoying and offensive.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa   Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 1:22 pm

it was a joke, chill out.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa   Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 1:24 pm

Edgegore wrote:
Good work TNA. Hit that market quick and fast. I've been to Ghana and South Africa with my family and there are allot of rich and middle class Africans with money to burn. American's who don't travel have a huge misconception about the continent there are allot of rich countries over there. They beat Vince to it.

lol, what they do there...doesnt mean shit over here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa   Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Release: TNA Lands a Television Deal in Africa
Page 1 of 1