Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?

Go down 
+3
Sensrule
LH
Blue Ryder
7 posters

Who is the best winner?
Christy Hemme
Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Vote_lcap 33% Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Vote_rcap
 33%  [ 2 ]
Ashley Massarp
Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Vote_lcap 0% Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Layla El
Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Vote_lcap 50% Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Vote_rcap
 50%  [ 3 ]
Eve Torres
Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Vote_lcap 17% Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Vote_rcap
 17%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Empty
PostSubject: Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?   Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:43 pm

I'm going to spilt everything up into categories!

Most Over?
Best Wrestler?
Best Bumper?
Better Mic Skills?
Who will see gold or purple first?

Who is overall the best Diva Search Winner?
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?   Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:48 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
I'm going to spilt everything up into categories!

Most Over?
Best Wrestler?
Best Bumper?
Better Mic Skills?
Who will see gold first?

Who is overall the best Diva Search Winner?

Most Over- Christy Hemme

Best Wrestler- Christy Hemme or Layla

Best Bumper-Layla

Better Mic Skills- Ashley (when Mickie was fueding with Trish)
Back to top Go down
Sensrule
Recent Roster Addition
Sensrule

Male
Number of posts : 26
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Chris Jericho
Jack Swagger

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Maryse
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kurt Angle
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?   Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 6:55 pm

Most Over?
Christy Hemme (Getting a shot with Trish for the Womens Championship at Wrestlemania? Doesn't get much bigger than that for a Diva Search winner)

Best Wrestler?
Layla (It was a toss-up between Layla and Christy, in the end I think Layla is better)

Best Bumper?
Christy Hemme

Better Mic Skills?
Eve Torres (Just because I've heard her on the mic more often than the others.)

I'll go with Layla, I don't watch TNA so I'm not to sure what's going on with Christy. I think Layla has a very bright future, and seeing as how that she's currently aligned with McCool. I think she can reach the top very quickly.

Last edited by Sensrule on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/WWE_Exile/index.php?act=idx
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?   Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 7:10 pm

Most Over? Christy
Best Wrestler? Eve
Best Bumper? Layla
Better Mic Skills? Layla
Who will see gold or purple first? Eve

It was basically close between Eve and Layla but I ended up choosing Eve, both have improved so much though and I think both will be around for a couple more years
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?   Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 8:29 pm

Most Over? Unfortantly-Christy
Best Wrestler? Layla/Eve
Best Bumper? Layla
Better Mic Skills? Layla
Who will see gold or purple first? Eve

Who is overall the best Diva Search Winner? Layla

Layla is my favorite DS winner and always has been. The only DS winner I like is Eve, the other 2 I cant stand.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?   Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 9:07 pm

Most Over? Currently ChristY Hemme........comparing each of them when winning the diva search. Layle El

The way Layla won the Diva search was completly diffrent then the other girls. The "Layla" chants was something special and even if WWE tried to rig this, it would have failed. the fans wanted Layla and the night she won proved. Despite the fact WWE was really pushing for Jen England, and she was basicly in it for the Money.

Then again you can't compare the 3 when winning. Ashley and Christy was during a live crowd of thousands. Layla was in a pact little place with a couple of hundred people. while Eve saw little to know TV time during her run in the Diva search.

Best Wrestler? Christy Hemme still has the better grasp of the basics and could eventually be better. Layla is never going to be a wrestle, she isn't cut out to be a wrestler. She could become average at best, but never a wrestle. Eve might become better eventually, she has a better built, body type for it. She is a natural athlete and it shows. She's kelly kelly with 5% more talent.

Best Bumper? Hand down Christy Hemme again, was more willing, eager and got roughed up during her time in the ring. Layla, Ashley & Eve have had the luxury to be babied in the ring in the WWE. Christy had that and then went into the indy scene and well, they don't baby anyone there and eventually Christy just had to take the hit and fall hard.

Better Mic Skills?
All were equal and had flaws. Ashley had no facial reaction, face as hard as stone, no reaction what so ever. Christy was a bit to eager, Layla looks uncomfortable and it seems Eve has a Torrie voice.

Eve, it's the only person WWE has faith in.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?   Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:24 pm

Most Over? Christy.....although as Kevin pointed out Layla got the biggest reaction when winning, her thoughts where purely unaninmous *sp?*, if WWE chose to run with her like they did the previous two, Layla coulda been a star by now, but they took it slow with her
Best Wrestler? yeah yeah i think Layla, and sure as Kevin said she will be average at best, but i think she has a very good hold of basics, like Chirsty, but tbh the only ones ive seen wrestle are Layla, Eve and Ashley, and i feel at this current point if they all had a match with the best wrestler in America, the one with Layla would be the best
Best Bumper? they have all taken some bumps, but once again im basing this off the three i saw most of, and again Layla gets the nod, cos ive seen her take quite a few bumps to the outside, which most models are too scared to do, some are even pretty arkward to look at, like the fall she took after getting booted by Michelle at TLC, that looked arkward and painful, but she still got up and kept going
Better Mic Skills? Eve was OK as an interviewer at times, and her stuff with CT was ok, but those are mainly pre-recorded, Christy has some good skills, shes confident and bubbly, even though her voice is iky, as is Ashleys, Layla has the hot english accent baby, and on a live mic she sounds fluid, i dont feel its uncomfortable, but thats just me, toss up between all four, but im edging with CHristy and Layla
Who will see gold or purple first? Eve, Ashley aint in the buis, CHristy no longer is in the buis, so its a toss up between Eve and Layla, now once Layla moves from Michelle, if WWE push this right, then Layla could be made a credible challenger for gold, and i have my hopes on Eve winning the divas title, and then Layla and Eve having a pt2, and although i naturally would love for Layla to win gold first, there is still a chance she may never win it, so i go with Eve

Who is overall the best Diva Search Winner? imo Layla, she was my favourite, i liked Christy and ive been on the fence with Eve, mainly beacuse ppl going nuts over a sloppy moonsault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?   Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Diva Search Winner? Who is She and why?
Page 1 of 1