Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H Empty
PostSubject: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 1:58 am

Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

There are mixed feelings on WWE champion Sheamus among those in the company.

Some feel as though his friendship with Triple H has been blown out of proportion, while others accuse him of being a shameless suck-up to him. It should be noted that he trains with Trips while on the road.

The word in the locker room continues to be that Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are favorites of Hunter and Shawn Michaels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:23 am

Doesn't surprise me
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:37 am

with all the stories that float around about WWE and backstage politics..it seems the only way to get ahead is to kiss some major ass.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 2:45 am

Again with the shit about it's all.. THIS.

No, you don't have to kiss ass to get somewhere in this company.. sure, you really do to make it nice and far, but.. you necessarily don't have to. I'm sure some superstars could impress just fine without kissing ass and rise to the top
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 9:30 am

Nope, not at all.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 9:32 am

Hurri-Glitch!™ wrote:

No, you don't have to kiss ass to get somewhere in this company.. sure, you really do to make it nice and far, but.. you necessarily don't have to. I'm sure some superstars could impress just fine without kissing ass and rise to the top

if this was any company other than WWE, I'd agree with you.

yeah you might be talented and that is why they had you sign a contract but in the end, if you want to make it big..you're gonna have to kiss someone's ass....or marry the boss's daughter shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 10:13 am

I was sensing some sarcasm for the most part, that is why I agreed.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H EmptySat 26 Dec 2009, 6:51 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Hurri-Glitch!™ wrote:

if this was any company other than WWE, I'd agree with you.

yeah you might be talented and that is why they had you sign a contract but in the end, if you want to make it big..you're gonna have to kiss someone's ass....or marry the boss's daughter shifty

Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H 236889 You got that right. LOL. This is the WWE and there is a HUGE level of politics and nepotism within the organization. EVEN REFS KISS ASS. EXAMPLE: Dave & Earl Hebner were ass kissers to the McMahons and were rewarded in huge side jobs (like handling gate ticket money, being in charge of ticket distribution to the wrestlers and merchandise oversight). Plus they were elevated above refs who were there many more years than them aside from getting bigger contract payoffs. Did people really think Earl was so high profile cause he was a great referee?? Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H 97925 . Let's not forget how high profile baby Hebner was when he got a jog there (Brian Hebner). That SOB was doing high profile matches and getting airtime to beat-box while refs who had 10 to 15 years on him are still working w omen's matches. That was until the whole situation went down and they both finally did their shoot interview dvd and the truth came rolling out.

So in conclusion if anyone thinks there's no nepotism at the E.... Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H 344423
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H   Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H
Page 1 of 1