Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show

Go down 
+3
Venom
Jordan H.
Dead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show Empty
PostSubject: Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show   Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 5:08 am

As the decade winds to a close, it's only natural to look back at the events that have shaped and informed our lives over the last 10 years in order to take stock of how our world has changed. And in retrospect, one trend above all others stands out this century: Tyra Banks is crazy.

Whether she's crazy good or crazy bad, of course, is entirely in the eye of the beholder, but over the course of her five years at the helm of 'The Tyra Show,' perhaps no other daytime talk host gave us as many buzzed-about moments, from the worthy to the cringe-worthy.

Sadly for everyone, though, Banks announced earlier today that 'The Tyra Show' will be ending this spring at the conclusion of its fifth season. This won't mean the end of Tyra herself, of course; she's still going to be delivering shows such as 'America's Next Top Model' and 'True Beauty,' stating on her website that "There's a lot cooking right now and a lot of fire burning in my heart." She also told PEOPLE that she plans to focus on film projects (!!).

But while that internal barbecue will no doubt continue to serve up plenty more in the future, we have to admit we're going to miss the unpredictable hour of weirdness that 'The Tyra Show' has brought to our afternoons for the past half decade. So with that in mind, and to celebrate the contributions Tyra has made to the world of daytime television, we now present to your our list of the craziest moments ever on the 'The Tyra Show.'

http://insidetv.aol.com/2009/12/28/tyra-banks-craziest-moments/?icid=main|aim|dl2|link1|http%3A%2F%2Finsidetv.aol.com%2F2009%2F12%2F28%2Ftyra-banks-craziest-moments%2F
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show   Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 6:22 am

'Tyra Banks Leaves Talk Show To Join Parental Advisory, but is Slapped in the face in Reply'
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show   Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 6:25 am

So much for her being the one to replace Oprah.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show   Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:33 am

Vee//Venom wrote:
So much for her being the one to replace Oprah.

iGuess Ellen get's it..
I think She's alright, the only reaal *itch in television.. I was over at a buddys house & His Mom is all over Ellen.. & I watched that *itch give away like thousands of dollers worth of shiit to everyone in the crowd, I wish I was their.. I would've Chris Browned all them *itches just to get free stuff.. You would've seen it all over for the news, even Local.. Hahaha, "craazy pothead 'Chris Browns' 18 women/children on Ellen.. over a iPod Touch
..Lol,
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show   Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 1:37 pm

Tyra's first season was the best! After that her show just got too outrageous for me and I'M TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS! WOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show   Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 5:05 pm

i just pray that monique isnt her fill in. that b***** annoys me
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show   Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009, 8:12 pm

That is kinda sad. I am watching her right now although the episode is old. She wasn't even on for that long but she already won Emmys so I guess she wants to move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show   Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyra Banks Leaving Her Talk Show
Page 1 of 1