Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report Empty
PostSubject: OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report   OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 4:42 pm

OVW TV report for December 26th OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report Pdf_button OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report PrintButton OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report EmailButton
Ohio Valley Wrestling Report, 12/26
by Cappy!

I'll start this off saying that I haven't seen Ohio Valley before. I just found it on a local TV station at 11PM on Saturdays, so I'll try to start doing a report. I had to go onto the OVW website and wikipedia to actually find out the names of some of these guys, since neither the announcer nor the commentary gave names.
The show opened with the announcer, Dean Hill, saying that Kenny Bolin wasn't available, so D-West would be filling in on commentary. Lowrider came out to gloat about retaining his OVW championship. He seemed to start cutting a heel promo before someone known only as “Moose” (not Mickie Knuckles of TNA and IWA-MS “fame”) came out, attacked him, and D-West started talking him up. Since D is the heel announcer from what I could tell, I have no idea if Lowrider was supposed to be a face, but I don't see how a Mexican working in redneck Kentucky gloating about being champion could ever be a face.

Match #1
The Network vs. The Mobile Homers
Neither commentator actually said who the Mobile Homers were. I knew about Adam Revolver and Ted the Trailer from the late 2007 Deathtour, but anybody else might not have known who they were. The Network were apparently Benny and Andrew, the tag team champions. Finish came when one of the Network hit Revolver with a chair. Pretty short match.

Match #2
Hog Wild vs. Dave Mastiff
Mastiff is European, so they gave him a Dave Taylor/Regal gimmick. Hog Wild has a...well, retarded Ultimate Warrior gimmick is the best way I can put it. The announcers informed us that Hog Wild has been challenging the undefeated Mastiff for a few weeks now, and that this was the FOURTH match between the two. Hog Wild fared no better here. He went for a big splash after bouncing off the ropes. He jumped, landed on his feet, waited for a second, and then fell forward onto Mastiff's knees. Mastiff then applied an ABDOMINAL CLAW for the victory.

BAKE-OFF

Team Blossom vs. Josie
The guest judges were Beef Wellington, Off Da Hook, and D-West. The ring announcer introduced Hannah and Holly Blossom, and called them both the Women's Champion. Josie then came out. She's formerly Sojourner Bolt from TNA. You may remember her as being a horrible wrestler. Judging by the looks of her pie, she is an even worse baker. Somehow, she still won the bakeoff, even if her pie was only whipped cream in a tin. The segment ended with pie in the blonde twins faces.

Match #3
Ray Ramsee vs. Chris Sharpe
Sharpe is apparently an evil ref. He came out with Totally Awesome. Dean Hill informed us that Sharpe was apparently paid off by The Kamikaze Kid to Kid could win the TV championship. Ramsee was the tough old bastard trying to put Sharpe in his place. Rudy Charles was the guest referee here, and TNA got boos when it was mentioned by the ring announcer. It was a basic comedy match until Sucio ended up tripping Ramsee. Shilo and Fang ran out to stop them, and Ramsee won the match with a body slam! He then stripped Chris Sharpe to his underwear, which were Superman briefs, and Dean Hill said that the S stands for “small”. Comedy!
Eye Candy Ali came to cut a promo on some guy named Turcan. He was accompanied by Solo, and is doing a misogynist gimmick with his valet. He said that since Turcan signed a blank contract, Ali gets to create the stipulation. He chose a loser-leaves-town-30-minute-iron-man match. There was 15 minutes of airtime left when the match started.

IRON MAN MATCH
First fall came when Ali hit Turc with a chair. After the 15 second rest, he pinned Turc to get the falls to 1-1. After the second 15 second rest, Ali went up to 2-1 with another pin on the still-knocked-out Turc. Third time didn't work, so Ali kept beating on him. At one point, Solo did the absolute worst distracting the ref spot I've ever seen. Ali undid a turnbuckle, the ref repaired it while Ali undid the opposite turnbuckle. Turc makes a comeback with hip tosses, then hist a spear into the corner. Eye Candy goes into the exposed turnbuckle, Turc tries a Stinger Splash and nails his head on the metal. Turcan submits to a Camel Clutch when the show goes off the air, with 13 minutes left in the Iron Man Match. This was infinitely worse than any production fuckup TNA has done (except maybe the recent youtube footage).

There's the show. This is my first recap, so sorry if it wasn't what you would call “good”. Just thought you and Dave would want to know what's going on on OVW.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report   OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 7:42 pm

LMAO @ Sojo's pie hilarious I like this, keeps us updated with the latest happenings.
Back to top Go down

OVW TV: 26/12/09 TV Report
Page 1 of 1