Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Womens or Divas Championship?

Go down 
+11
Lauren
Meagan
Queen Mintz
Dead
janine
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
tiffygoddess22
Blue Ryder
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Womens or Divas Championship? Empty
PostSubject: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 3:36 am

Which one do you honestly prefer at this time? Try erasing the history books and base your choice from the years 2008 til now. Its a challenge but lets see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female
Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : being beautiful!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 4:02 am

i like the divas title! it is a butterfly, pink/purple, and maryse held it! longest reign in divas title history i may add!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 4:27 am

Neither. Both are as meaningless as Hornswoggle's employment. They symbolize how much women's wrestling is a joke in sports-entertainment. The Divas are a joke, ALL OF THEM, a joke. A farce. A satire. Models posing as wrestlers and actual wrestlers jobbing to them: it slaps all wrestlers in the face. Motherfuck them and their belts.

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Sat 02 Jan 2010, 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 4:52 am

I'll take whichever belt weighs more...so that when i hit people in the head with it, it will hurt.

in the end i dont think either is really that special anymore. and people will say "it's WWE that makes it prestigious"...but that isnt enough for me...when you got bimbos going over true talent for your titles...that's a big step down on the prestige ladder to me.

yeah, i dont really care which belt..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 5:11 am

Pointless thread, first off. Now, it's all a matter of who has the belt for me, and although I could agree completely with V.1; I won't simply for benefit of sticking within the means of the question. If someone such as a Beth, Mickie (though she isn't the greatest of wrestlers... but she's okie dokes) or a Natalya, who will most likely be a champ someday, are champs I do not mind bc of the skill. Add in Gail because despite the fact that I'm not much of a fan of hers... she can wrestle.

That's my take!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 8:22 am

Women's champ since I liked Beth, Melina, and McCool's reign more than Maryse, Mickie, Jillian, and Melina.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 5:14 pm

Women's Champ. I rather be on SD competeing for it then on Raw jobbing to Maryse in 2 minute matches.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 6:12 pm

janine wrote:
Women's Champ. I rather be on SD competeing for it then on Raw jobbing to Maryse in 2 minute matches.

you wont always job to Maryse

you can job to Kelly or the Bellas rofl
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 6:32 pm

Beats getting buried by Melina
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 6:37 pm

That is to be expected from you applause Bringing Melina into everything just to get under her fans skin.

Anyways! I'm actually glad that you guys voted from 2008-present. You actually "erased" the history lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 10:46 pm

Melina hasn't buried anyone anyway. You want to talk about buried then remember when Candice got that super push and kept beating Melina and ended up getting the belt and we can also talk about Michelle getting the upperhand in their feud and getting the belt as well. Now THAT is buried.

Anyways, I'd have to go with the women's title, sometimes I just can't even take that divas title seriously
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 11:38 pm

She beat both Jillian and Alicia in matches that didn't even last 5 minutes. They were squash matches
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySat 02 Jan 2010, 11:43 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
That is to be expected from you applause Bringing Melina into everything just to get under her fans skin.

Anyways! I'm actually glad that you guys voted from 2008-present. You actually "erased" the history lol

*points to the quote of you in my sig*

learn difference of opinion, learn it well
Back to top Go down
Meagan
Opener
Meagan

Female
Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Softball, College Student
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Melina
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Chris Sabin
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Traci Brooks
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 12:01 am

I would go for the Women's Title. Look at the greats who have held it before We were born!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 12:07 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

Trust me! I know differences of opinions but I also know trouble makers. *points to you*

Its "your" thing. You go around and post your smart ass comments without even giving your thoughts on some of the threads. :ewwa: That is starting trouble my friend. And now we are off topic so I'll just choose to ignore the reply you will most definitely make thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 12:24 am

I'm going to nibble a puppy to death; thats more relevant than this thread
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 12:34 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
She beat both Jillian and Alicia in matches that didn't even last 5 minutes. They were squash matches
And both of them got offense in as well so they weren't even close to being buried or squashed.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 12:44 am

The women's title.

The Divas title suffers, much like the WWE title and the new ECW title, looks to silly to even think of it as a prestigious title worth putting your body on the line for; instead it looks like a bedazzled piece of crap that Hannah Montana shat out.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 4:09 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:
That is to be expected from you Womens or Divas Championship? 111341 Bringing Melina into everything just to get under her fans skin.

Trust me! I know differences of opinions but I also know trouble makers. *points to you*

Its "your" thing. You go around and post your smart ass comments without even giving your thoughts on some of the threads. Womens or Divas Championship? 747915 That is starting trouble my friend. And now we are off topic so I'll just choose to ignore the reply you will most definitely make Womens or Divas Championship? 538892

its only trouble if you make it out to be, which you do. heaven forbid i post a comment about your precious favorites, you cant stand it. whether its a smartass comment, or a thought contributing to it...its still a comment. and of course you arent gonna reply, you're gonna try to be cool and act like you're a badass by having the last word
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 4:10 am

TheGreatMintz wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
And both of them got offense in as well so they weren't even close to being buried or squashed.

a squash match is where one person has 98% of the offense in a match. Melina dominated those....that is a squash match
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 4:20 am

A squash match is what Sheamus has done to all the jobbers he's faced, using that as an example and also what Beth did to those few jobbers she faced. I don't see why you brought Melina into this anyway, there was no reason.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 4:22 am

Why was Maryse brought into it like she's the only one who's had 2 minute matches, are comparisons no longer allowed either? Jesus Christ
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 4:24 am

That was just her opinion and it's actually true. SD gives the ladies more time whereas on Raw you're lucky to get 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 4:26 am

I wasn't complaining about her opinion, I was just asking why it's a crime now if 2 ppl get compared to the length of matches one another has
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 9:32 am

When Melina and Jillian botched Melinas glorious return to Raw that was a squash match, Jillian basically went for a clothesline and then got pinned.
her other matches with Jillian have been squashes
and her match with Alicia at MSG was about 2 minutes, so i cant even judge cos i cant really remember it
either way Melina has squashed her opponents at times as well
Michelle may have been booked to dominate the early start of their feud up til she became champ, but she never actually squashed Melina, Melina always got a lot of offense, but Michelle always came out on top
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 11:10 am

LL Sr. wrote:
When Melina and Jillian botched Melinas glorious return to Raw that was a squash match, Jillian basically went for a clothesline and then got pinned.
her other matches with Jillian have been squashes
and her match with Alicia at MSG was about 2 minutes, so i cant even judge cos i cant really remember it
either way Melina has squashed her opponents at times as well
Michelle may have been booked to dominate the early start of their feud up til she became champ, but she never actually squashed Melina, Melina always got a lot of offense, but Michelle always came out on top

THIS.

Unfortunately Maryse's matches aren't squashes as the opponent gets in all the offence then she wins with one move xD
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 6:54 pm

Her one move of doom!

And I've still seen plenty of matches with the opponent getting a lot of offense. I don't really count Melina's return to Raw as an actual match. On Superstars last week her match with Alicia was 4 or 5 minutes and that was back and forth so yeah. I don't think you can really judge 1 minute matches, that's really not about being squashed but it's more about not getting enough time to do more, that's why Raw sucks.

Also, right when Melina got to SD she only pinned Michelle in her first match then Michelle had gotten the upperhand up to the title match where she basically dominated that match and got the belt. But I would still say the worst was when Candice got that super push so yeah
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 7:45 pm

Of course you don't count her return to Raw as a match, she fucking squashed Jillian. The only one who refuses to see this is you for whatever reason
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 10:38 pm

Because I don't see it as a fucking match since she only did two fucking moves and to be fair that was suppose to happen to humiliate Jillian even more
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptySun 03 Jan 2010, 11:40 pm

by having her be SQUASHED be Melina

and also "Also, right when Melina got to SD she only pinned Michelle in her first match then Michelle had gotten the upperhand up to the title match where she basically dominated that match and got the belt"

that has nothing to do with anything, as i remeber correctly that match was back and fourth, it was dominated by Michelle, and it certainly aint considered a squash
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:30 am

Meh, this could keep going back and forth because you know I don't give up LL lol, but since I think you're cool we can agree to disagree
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 9:50 am

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
Neither. Both are as meaningless as Hornswoggle's employment. They symbolize how much women's wrestling is a joke in sports-entertainment. The Divas are a joke, ALL OF THEM, a joke. A farce. A satire. Models posing as wrestlers and actual wrestlers jobbing to them: it slaps all wrestlers in the face. Motherfuck them and their belts.

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I'll take whichever belt weighs more...so that when i hit people in the head with it, it will hurt.

in
the end i dont think either is really that special anymore. and people
will say "it's WWE that makes it prestigious"...but that isnt enough
for me...when you got bimbos going over true talent for your
titles...that's a big step down on the prestige ladder to me.

yeah, i dont really care which belt..

I co-sign both these posts. The WWE divas are eye candy plain and fucking simple. Anyone who can't see that true talent doesn't compute to squat in the E is sorely mistaken. Even the men's division is heavily based on stature or friendships with the top guys like HHH.

The best divas match in a while was Alicia Fox and Melina on Superstars and look where they put it.............Superstars. I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:25 am

Overall I enjoy the Divas title period over the Women's title I love its looks its so beautiful the light shines off the pink, purple and silver of the title its lovely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Womens or Divas Championship?   Womens or Divas Championship? Empty

Back to top Go down

Womens or Divas Championship?
Page 1 of 1