Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor? Empty
PostSubject: Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor?   Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor? EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 8:42 pm

I was looking on my tv and on thursday night impact it's schedule to reshow everything from monday. It could be a swing in the fact raw will be live and you can catch everything on impact on thursday if you miss it this week.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor?   Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor? EmptyMon 04 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm

Please, everyone that watches it tonight will
watch it Thursday too
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor?   Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor? EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 4:50 pm

I watched it tonight and skipped RAW instead. I'd rather watch RAW on youtube like I've been doing for the past couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor?   Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay of Monday's Impact schedule for thursday could this work in wwe favor?
Page 1 of 1